mn_archer 27-Sep-18
mn_archer 27-Sep-18
bigeasygator 27-Sep-18
Annony Mouse 27-Sep-18
Tiger eye 28-Sep-18
Bentstick81 28-Sep-18
20-Sep-18

Tiger-Eye's Link
Me thinks not. Ms. Ford has a past it seems.

20-Sep-18
I think many of that era and before have a past. In the 60's/70's many said and did things that at the time were somewhat the norm but aren't PC these days. The cancer of PC-ism could be why I like the old days.

20-Sep-18
Optics not looking to good for Dems here. For all intents and purposes, it seems BK was an "alter boy" for 35 years and the dems drag out a woman with less than stellar pedigree to derail his character. This isn't Trump/ Stormy, and it will backfire. Even the lib talking heads are starting to see this for what it really is. Dem senators recognize this and are going to let it die on the vine.

Dems outplayed by Grassley. By slow playing this and giving her every opportunity to come forward he called their bluff. Finally a republican with a set.

20-Sep-18
She won't testify...I think she is just rolling with what the left/Soros is feeding her. Trump needs to continue to play these fools. So far he has done exactly the opposite of what the was expected. He hasn't attacked her, simply said he'd love to hear from her. It's embarrassing that this process has to be like this when Dems are involved. Another Long Dong Silver moment.....

20-Sep-18
I say she doesn't testify, public or private. Where is the outrage over DiFi sitting on this for 2 months? If it was that GD important, this incident should have been part of his 4 days of Q&A in front of the panel and investigated weeks ago if needed.

20-Sep-18
Ford is now saying she'll testify next week if the hearing is "fair". She' just trying to stall the confirmation process and I doubt she will really testify. Ford's "fair" hearing is her reading her prepared statement and not answering any questions.

20-Sep-18
Nope. It will kill her accusation. She won't testify but, her lawyers will try and prolong the vote with some lame reason why she won't.

20-Sep-18
No, of course not. The purpose of this is to de-legitimize Judge Kavanaugh in the minds of the left, and hopefully, in a republican senator or two. If she testifies, those 36 year old memories will be exposed as legally insufficient nonsense.

20-Sep-18
Apparently one condition is that she only be questioned by people who believe her.

Really?

Is that fake news, or did she really say that?

In the end, it shouldn't matter either way. No matter what she says, no matter what he says, the alleged incident is claimed to have happened when they were kids and should have NO bearing on the vote since there is zero evidence of any pattern on his part (also zero evidence of even one incident).

Even if it happened exactly as she supposedly claimed (dems are refusing to let her letter be seen) it should not stall his confirmation.

I think that the real objectve here is to make sure that no basically honest person ever in the future will consider accepting a nomination because every closet has skeletons.

Skeletons only matter if you are a conservative.

20-Sep-18
Spot on HA!

20-Sep-18
NO, she will not testify. Because the entire goal is to delay the SCOTUS appointment until after mid-terms. And testifying next week doesn't accomplish that goal.

20-Sep-18
Will she testify?....not if she has an ounce of brains

20-Sep-18
I also heard today that Grassley got a version of her letter to Feinkenstein. Albeit redacted. WTF.

What was that about FAIR. He's the chairman of the senate judiciary committee for God's sake. Shouldn't he at least get an unredacted copy.

20-Sep-18
They don't give a chit who's guilty or not guilty. It's not about guilt, it's about buying time/stalling, period. If they did get this postponed for a couple of weeks and after nothing was found to incriminate him they'd drag some other lying liberal dingbat out of the woodwork to make some other bullsh*t accusation and then repeat as necessary until election day.

This is 100% pure hogwash.

20-Sep-18
Agreed Woods Walker.

20-Sep-18
Her lawyer said she needs more time to get ready. Also, no lawyer can question her and Kavanaugh must go first and not be in the room when the doctor testifies. I would say BS.

20-Sep-18
Sounds like she wants to have her cake and eat it too. I think it's only fair if you're going to make a claim that could destroy someone's career, then you have to be open to cross-examination.

20-Sep-18
No, no, no......that rule only applies to those of us with white male privilege. Didn't you get the memo?

20-Sep-18
No need to get upset. Based on these demands.....I suspect she is getting nervous about the holes in her recollections. Unless she comes up with some hard evidence....this might turn out to be a lot of blue smoke.

20-Sep-18

Woods Walker's embedded Photo
Gee....ya think?? And BROWN smoke is more like it!

20-Sep-18
Uh Oh!......I wonder what the other guy says.

21-Sep-18
Praying that the Senate has the balls to run their own meeting and not allow the changes requested. She wants to be heard give her safety and privacy . Whatever happened to the accused being able to see their accuser? Thought that was basic law unless it is a minor and an adult. Guess at 51 she is still a little minor...

21-Sep-18
The democrats say if he gets confirmed, they will impeach him as soon as they get the House and Senate. They will never stop investigating. This country has gone to hell in a hand basket.

21-Sep-18
All of this should tell you how important these midterms are!!! We pontificated on the importance of Trump adding 2 and potentially 3 SC justices and swinging the court back towards a constitutional position.

The effort being put into this by the Democratic party tells me we are on the right track, that the country is heading in the right direction, and they are scared. Now, like any great football team with the lead in the 4th quarter, it is time to "mash" on the gas pedal and not let up. We cannot play prevent defense in November, we must continue to take the country back at the polls.

Winning!!!!!!!!!!!!

James

21-Sep-18
It will be difficult to justify a NO vote on BK if he is found not guilty of the charges. There are a lot of soundbites and video clips of Dems saying some "rush to judgement " statements as they placed all their eggs in the sexual predator basket in which they will need to defend. They will be in damage control mode for the midterms.

21-Sep-18
Trax.....She wants the optics of a the "old white males" beating up on the poor woman.

So much for being empowered.

21-Sep-18
Let her testify. It will be fun watching her get torn apart for her allegations.

21-Sep-18
"which one is Kavanaugh .."

JTV, ARE YOU SAYING THAT ALL US WHITE GUYS LOOK ALIKE???

Someone needs to ask the good Dr if she had had anything to drink that night. It was a party and there's a history for drinking at these parties from her own yearbook. Alcohol does funny things to the memory and perception. I wouldn't say this if everyone around him wasn't coming out saying this is completely out of character for him, but I sorta feel bad for the guy.

21-Sep-18
She will not testify.

She knows her story is false and would be ripped apart from the start.

She and her handlers are only doing this out of desperation and know she would be a horrible witness.

Thankfully, the Right has called her on her BS and she wants no part of having to answer their legitimate questions.

21-Sep-18
Well, if she won't, then there is a volunteer:

Juanita Broaddrick Offers To Testify If Kavanaugh Accuser Doesn’t

Gotta love Juanita Broaddrick. Talk about she persisted…

Via Daily Caller:

Juanita Broaddrick, who accused Bill Clinton of raping her in 1978 while he was running for governor of Arkansas, says she will testify before the U.S. Senate if Brett Kavanaugh’s accuser will not.

“Just a thought……If Christine Ford declines to be interviewed Monday…. I’m available to answer questions about my Rape by Bill Clinton,” Broaddrick tweeted this week in the midst of the sexual misconduct allegations which have plagued the nomination of Judge Kavanaugh.

Keep reading…

21-Sep-18
I love it!

22-Sep-18
Her lawyer is going to make demands that are impossible to meet and in the end the judiciary committee will move forward without her.

her testimony was never ment to happen.

She will go on to write a tell all book, guest host the view a few times. and with any luck be completly forgotten within 4 months.

22-Sep-18
This quisling dumbass gave her extension

Grassley: I’m extending the deadline for response yet again to 10 o’clock this evening. I’m providing a notice of a vote to occur Monday in the event that Dr. Ford’s attorneys don’t respond or Dr. Ford decides not to testify.

and then another extension and then posted this:

Just another weak-kneed piece of crap who thinks appeasement is a virtue.

22-Sep-18

22-Sep-18
Delay is the name of the game....

""Thursday is a significant date in this story. Because of senate rules which are complex, if Ford testifies next Thursday the vote on Kavanaugh will be pushed back at least another week. In this environment that very well means – forever. His nomination will be over.""

22-Sep-18
is it really a deadline if they keep missing it and you give them extension after extension??

22-Sep-18
""" My name is Linda. I was sexually assaulted when I was 6 years old. I remember exactly where I was, what time it was, where it happened. I remember the furnishings in my home. I remember the tea pot on the stove. I remember what I was wearing. I remember where my friends were. I remember the day and I remember what the weather was like.

I was living in the projects back in those days in Washington State. I was a child. The only other person that knows of this is my mother. When I told her what happened, she filed charges against the old man that assaulted me.

We went to court. I was put on the stand. In front of a courtroom of people, in front of my accuser. The Judge who presided over that case asked me if I could state where the old man touched me, assaulted me, raped me. All I could say was “down there”.

Because I did not know the technical word for “down there” was a vagina, the man who assaulted me got off scott free. I was six years old. I remember every scintilla of details, even down to the clothing I was wearing.

The man who did this to me got away with it because I didn’t know what the word ‘vagina’ meant. I was 6 years old. My mother and I had to ride down an elevator with my assailant. I want the accuser of Brett Kavanaugh to be held to account.

When you are sexually assaulted, you never forget it. The date. The time. The place. """

22-Sep-18
That's what was said about Mitch McConnell as well.

Yet thanks to him, there is no Justice Merrick Garland.

So perhaps we should wait to see how this plays out before we start dumping on people.

22-Sep-18
" so perhaps we should see how this plays out before dumping on people"

THE wisest thing said on these forums in a while. Good job Kyle!

None of us KNOW a damn thing about ANY of this. Calm down and let it happen as it happens. Then bitch if you need to

22-Sep-18
I disagree RK. We DO know that this is a stall tactic. And they will run it out as long as the Republican leadership let's them. It's all they've got.

22-Sep-18
WW. You win we do know it's a stall tactic. Past that nothing

The rest is just stuff off some websites that don't know either but will print stuff like they do

It's fun to froth at the mouth like it's over and she's a whore and on and on. But we don't know Like in the truth know anything

But having said that I realize that type of reality does not drive the community forum

23-Sep-18
As long as he gets confirmed, the more they play out their worthless lies, the more evident it becomes to more people that the demons are not honest and do not care about truth, justice, or the American way.

23-Sep-18
Report – Grassley Caves: Accepts Kavanaugh Accuser’s Demand to Testify Thursday

23-Sep-18
I never said she was a whore. Just a pawn. And the Republican leadership are violins, and they are being played, and played, and played..........

23-Sep-18
No record of it happening, it did not happen. I shot the new world record mule deer in 2001 as well, because I say it happened...

23-Sep-18
Sorry Nate, I bested that record in 2013. No I won’t show pics because someone might get an idea where I hunted and I won’t be able to do it again next time, but believe me, it should have been an elk, because it was the size of one. :-)

23-Sep-18

Habitat for Wildlife's Link

23-Sep-18
"Tough call either way."

Agreed. Also FRUSTRATING!!!!

23-Sep-18
I can't imagine she will testify. She said there were four other people at the party and all four say it didn't happen. You know that will come up is she testifies unless the Republicans agree not to mention it.

23-Sep-18
Laughable to believe that liberals will somehow accept the fact that this woman was afforded every opportunity to testify and they will turn their back on the left come election day. This orchestrated attempt to submarine the SC process by the left matters not to either Republicans or Democrats. Save a video surfacing of this "incident" or the like in evidence, Kavanaugh will be seated, both parties realizing that inevitability. The Democrats have made their case BEFORE one word of testimony is recorded. "Women: Beware the White Man; white men do not and will not believe you."

Tough hurdle for the Repubs to clear. The base of each party will stand firm and nothing will have been changed except the destruction and humiliation of a man, his wife, his children and dedication of his life's work by democrats who rival the Gestapo. Feeling neither shame nor compassion crushing everything in their path to get their way.

Someone tell me again about your Democrat friend's who just " agree to disagree" but are good people otherwise when they believe everything counter to your own and the future of your own children if they could have their way. Have a beer with them, laugh with them and then choke on the bottle for me.

The Rock

23-Sep-18
Breitbart.com reported:

A new poll from The Huffington Post indicates that only a quarter of women believe that the sexual misconduct allegations against Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh are credible.

25 percent of women responding say that the allegations against Brett Kavanaugh are credible, while 35 percent say that they haven’t heard enough to decide and 18 percent aren’t sure, according to a new poll from HuffPost/YouGov.

For men, there are less who are undecided: 28 percent say that they find the allegations credible, but 34 percent who say they are not credible. 29 percent of men haven’t heard enough and 10 percent aren’t sure.

The poll was taken between September 17 – 18 and samples 1000 adults in the U.S.

23-Sep-18

23-Sep-18
Lol!

23-Sep-18
Christine Blasey-Ford deserved a hearing. She no longer does

Sen. Chuck Grassley has decided to give Christine Blasey-Ford one more day to decide if she wants to testify before the Judiciary committee. This is a bad idea. Ford did deserve a hearing, but she no longer does.

Once Ford teamed up with Ricki Seidman, it became very clear that the intent here is to destroy Brett Kavanaugh as Seidman tried to do to Clarence Thomas.

Ford and her legal team are engaged in chicanery. They’ve made asinine demands:

Citing “sources,” Fox News’ Shannon Bream reports on the demands Christine Blasey Ford and her legal team are making as a condition for her testifying about her allegations against Brett Kavanaugh:

Ford team wants NO questions from lawyers, only Qs from Committee members, #Kavanaugh cannot be in the room, Kavanaugh must testify FIRST – more to come …

These demands are absurd. No questions from lawyers? I guess Ford wants to be able to claim she’s being persecuted by an all-white-male panel. She doesn’t want a woman to examine her, which I imagine is what the Republicans have in mind.

But effective cross-examination is the best way to get at the truth. And in-practice lawyers, not politicians who once may have practiced law, generally make the best cross-examiners.

If Ford is telling the truth she shouldn’t be afraid of lawyers. The Committee should reject this demand.

Kavanaugh can’t be in the room? Say what? Ford is accusing Kavanaugh of a crime. Criminal defendants aren’t booted out of the courtroom when their accusers testify. As the accused, albeit not in a criminal proceeding, the interests of justice demand that Kavanaugh be confronted with the witness against him.

I loved Jonathan Turley’s metaphor- swing first, then I’ll pitch.

Ford deserved to be heard during the official Kavaugh proceedings- Feinstein had Ford’s letter since July. democrats held that letter in abeyance until after the completion of the Kavanaugh hearings in order to ambush Brett Kavanaugh.

Since then, Kavanaugh’s family has been the target of vile attacks and death threats- which the let wing media has largely ignored.

“Please tell your rapist, lying, cheating, corrupt b—h of a husband to put a bullet in his ugly f—–g skull,” one email to Kavanaugh’s wife read. “My condolences to you for being married to a rapist. Although you probably deserve it.”

Another email, with the subject line, “Did your know your husband is a rapist?????” stated: “Hey b—h, did you know your husband was a rapist before you married him? F–k you and your f—–g family.”

A third email, typed entirely in capital letters, read, “F–K YOU AND YOUR RAPIST HUSBAND.”

“F–K YOU, RAPE ENABLING C–T. YOUR HUSBAND IS A LIAR, THIEF, RAPIST AND PROBABLY A PEDOPHILE. BURN IN HELL YOU WORTHLESS F—–G C–T,” the email stated. “MAY YOU, YOUR HUSBAND AND YOUR KIDS BURN IN HELL YOU F—–G PIECES OF TRASH. EAAAAATTTTT S———–T!!!!!!!!!!”

Now Ford has been offered the chance to tell her story and she is resisting. Brett Kavanaugh is chomping at the bit to testify.

Let us also remember that Feinstein has yet to share the entire body of Ford’s letter- even with the FBI. Grassley has asked for it numerous times to no avail. Everyone needs to see it.

For some time I have believed Ford is wrong about Kavanaugh. Something may have happened to her but her inability to provide specifics is eyebrow raising. She cannot remember the town, the home, how she got there, how she got home or back to school.

I think it’s because she was blind stupid drunk.

My version of this story has her following a boy she had a crush on, found herself in a situation over her head, and panicked. She locks herself in the bathroom. Later, she leaves.

Again, in my version she doesn’t tell Mom and Dad about it because she was drunk- at the age of 15. She tells no one. It explains why she can’t remember a damned thing other than Kavanaugh.

Then in 2012, long after she’s adopted a left wing political view, she sees Kavanaugh’s name floated as a Romney SCOTUS nominee and decides he would be a good target for accusation and she can finally tell the parents. Kills two birds with one story.

Problem is, the boys she says were there deny Kavanaugh was present.

I think, for whatever motivation, Ford is mistaken. Just like with Anita Hill, there is a solitary accuser. An outlier. Weinstein had dozens of accusers. Al Franken had pictures. Keith Ellison has a contemporaneous police report and a medical report.

There are no other Kavanaugh accusers. None.

Which is more likely? In my mind there is no doubt.

Ford retained some measure of validity until she teamed up with a virulently anti-Trump leftist attorney who is part of the “resistance” and a rabid character assassin.

It’s not the truth they’re after any more.

If she is serious, Ford should file a police complaint against Kavanaugh today in Maryland. Let her figure out where to file it. She should not be using the Senate as the proxy for the police.

democrats won’t be done if Kavanaugh is confirmed. Sheldon Whitehouse has promised basically to impeach Kavanaugh if democrats take the House.

And if that doesn’t work, they’ll probably try to have him killed.

Ford’s window is closed. Her 15 minutes is up. Kavanaugh doesn’t deserve any more of this garbage. Merrick Garland wasn’t subjected to this vicious treatment,

Move on. Confirm Kavanaugh.

Update

I think Kavanaugh ought to adapt the “Whoopi Goldberg” defense and tailor it to his own needs:

“I know it wasn’t rape-rape. It was something else but I don’t believe it was rape-rape.”

23-Sep-18
Ah...had the GoP had any balls, they would question Ford ala Big Fur Hat from IOTWReport:

BFH’s Cross Examination of Dr. Ford

September 23, 2018 BFH Uncategorized 25

My questions for Ford should she have the guts to actually testify.

-Have you always been an advocate for women’s rights, women empowerment and leading a life sympathetic to the struggles other women have to endure in what’s known as a patriarchal system that unfairly puts women at a disadvantage compared with men?

(I will assume Ford says yes.)

-Can I assume that you felt this way as a teenager?

-Do you think if Judge Kavanaugh had a certain worldview, say a misogynistic one, as a teenager that this is the person he is today?

-So, let’s set this dynamic up properly. As teenagers, Judge Kavanaugh is a predator and you are part of the demographic that is subjected to toxic masculinity, a group that you feel needs more empowerment, who struggles in this patriarchal system and who you stand with in solidarity, correct? You went to an all-girl high school, so you had the sisterhood sort of built-in at the time, correct?

-Let’s go back to the pool party. You said there were 5 people at this party, 3 boys and another girl and yourself. Sometime during this party you asked to use the bathroom and was told it was upstairs. You stated that you don’t remember if two of the boys, Kavanaugh and Judge, were already upstairs or if they followed you, but all you remember is that you were pushed into a bedroom and was sexually assaulted by Kavanaugh. Your screams were drowned out by music being turned up loudly.

Was the music already on in this upstairs bedroom?

You started screaming when you were attacked by Kavanaugh, so I assume it was Judge that turned the music up to drown out your screaming? He would have to know how to do that pretty quickly if the music wasn’t already on.

Do you think the 2 people left alone downstairs could hear the loud music coming from upstairs? Sounds like a better party upstairs than downstairs. The 2 people never came up there?

So Kavanaugh is on top of you, trying to get your clothes off and Judge jumped on top. At some time he jumped on top again and this caused all three of you to fall off the bed and that’s when you escaped and locked yourself in the bathroom.

You said you waited until you could hear them going down the stairs before you left the bathroom, went down the stairs and left the party.

How could you hear them go down the stairs if the music was turned up?

-At this point I don’t know if her testimony is that she left without seeing anyone, or she pulled herself together and said goodbye. Doesn’t matter, as you’ll see.-

So you quietly went down the stairs and left the party through the front door and never spoke to anyone about it because you were scared.

Isn’t that a very memorable event for the lone girl left at the party?

I’m about the same age as you, and my experience has been that at that age it’s pretty awkward for a girl to be at a party with high school boys that are older than them, particularly when the boys outnumber the girls.

So, the picture you are painting is that 2 boys followed 1 girl upstairs, and soon after the music was turned way up and then the 2 boys returned to the party but the girl never did, and that didn’t raise a red flag for the 1 girl remaining, the 1 girl left with 4 older boys who had been drinking?

You’re saying that this wouldn’t be a memorable event for this girl? She didn’t demand to know what happened to you, or didn’t go searching for you to see if you were still upstairs and was alright? That’s odd.

-If Ford says she did say goodbye, the scenario is worse.-

So what you’re saying is that you pulled yourself together and went downstairs and said goodbye to everyone and left? You left that girl alone with 2 drunk boys that just sexually assaulted you? That doesn’t sound like something you would do, a fellow sister, a defender of women against toxic masculinity. You didn’t pull her aside and let her know that she might be in danger, that the older boys were drunk, out of control and that’s why you were leaving?

That doesn’t sound like you.

With all due respect, this story probably sounded good on paper, but it really doesn’t pass the smell test of human nature.

I have a problem with 3/5ths of the party going upstairs, having the music turned up to blasting without the 2 remaining people wondering if the better party wasn’t happening without them.

I have a problem with you going missing after you excused yourself to go to the bathroom with 2 drunk boys following you, and neither of the 2 other people remember this happening.

I have a problem with the way you say you escaped. Judge jumped on top of you and Kavanaugh, then did it again and that sent all 3 of you tumbling to the floor?

Then when you escaped you didn’t run back down the stairs, the known escape route, you went to the bathroom, not even knowing where it was (you hadn’t got there yet, by your own testimony) and if that bathroom had a lock on it.

From there, with the music blasting, you heard Kavanaugh and Judge going down the stairs.

Those are some loud stairs, or some quiet loud music.

I yield my time to some democrat who will appeal to feelings, not facts, and try and get everyone crying so that Kavanaugh is denied his rightful place on the bench.

23-Sep-18
Did a second woman come forward now, alleging he exposed himself to her during college?

23-Sep-18
It won't stop until he is confirmed. The Democrats have no scruples and will always be able to march someone forward to spread a lie.

23-Sep-18
And this crap will just keep on coming because the Dems at this point will do ANYTHING to prevent another Trump SCOTUS pick. They are desperate...REALLY desperate. It's been quite obvious that truth has zero bearing on how they operate.

23-Sep-18
Kavanaugh Accuser Issues Outrageous New Demand In Return For Testimony

23-Sep-18
This is getting very serious.

23-Sep-18

Habitat for Wildlife's Link

23-Sep-18
I am sure that there is a line of them to say Kavanaugh did something to them. It's all planned out. 8^))))

23-Sep-18

You can bet the farm on that. If Ford tanks there will be another leftist pawn that surfaces within 24 hours. They're so worried about this that they're having "masonry bowel movements"!

23-Sep-18
"This is getting very serious."

Total serious bullshit is more like. Her best life long friend is already saying it never happened.

Democrats gave a whole line up to follow these two, anything to stop BK from being confirmed.

23-Sep-18
It does not matter if any of them testify now. They never were

Just a stall tactic and time will run out and that's it

It was the plan all along

Expect the same if the dems take the house. All investigations into DOJ and others will come to an end.

All anyone can do now is work to get the vote out for the mid terms!!

23-Sep-18
Thumper,

I mean serious for the country. This cannot be allowed to continue.

23-Sep-18
The sky is always falling somewhere

23-Sep-18
And of course it's not going to be an HONEST ELECTION. Any and every ILLEGAL will be voting. This is the only way the dems will win. You are right H for W. This is SERIOUS FOR THE COUNTRY.

23-Sep-18
Slade. Yep always

23-Sep-18
"Thumper, I mean serious for the country. This cannot be allowed to continue."

Roger that!

23-Sep-18
This is playing out in front of all of us, not some conspiracy theory from an obscure site.

This is not just about stopping Kavanaugh, but any conservative leaning nominee.

23-Sep-18
This is playing out in front of all of us, not some conspiracy theory from an obscure site.

This is not just about stopping Kavanaugh, but any conservative leaning nominee.

23-Sep-18
"Sorry Nate, I bested that record in 2013. No I won’t show pics because someone might get an idea where I hunted and I won’t be able to do it again next time, but believe me, it should have been an elk, because it was the size of one. :-)"

Now that's funny right there!!!

23-Sep-18
Well now they have another woman that says Kavanaugh exposed himself to her at a party and she touched his penis. Her lawyer says there are more to come. The democrats say there should be no voting and it should come to an end. If somehow Kavanaugh gets confirmed and the democrats take back the Senate they will impeach him. I can't imagine anyone that believes in the United States would vote democrat in November. Pray for a Red wave.

23-Sep-18
My wife says any Republican that doesn't vote for Kavanaugh should be forced to wear a pussy hat while working.

24-Sep-18
More very very serious claptrap....

Michael Avenatti Joins Attack: Claims Brett Kavanaugh and Mark Judge Got Women Drunk at Parties for ‘Train Gang Rapes’

24-Sep-18
You can't get any more serious than this, Kavanaugh was writing secret code back in they day.

24-Sep-18
If the democrats derail BK's confirmation Trum then Ned's to appoint Amy Barrett. She was vetted and confirmed in June, take less than a week to again confirm.

24-Sep-18
I have to believe the second accuser is their strategy to delay the Thursday scheduled testimony indefinitely. I don't believe there is any way Ford will testify, unless as the sacrificial lamb after the nomination is sufficiently derailed.

24-Sep-18

Ace's embedded Photo
Ace's embedded Photo

24-Sep-18
Only an idiot would openly state with pride they are a democrat. If anyone is a registered democrat because either their parent's are/were needs to get their head on straight.

24-Sep-18
When The Old Bat currently on the SCOTUS team retires or croaks, if there's a GOP POTUS, that nominee can expect the exact same treatment from the Dems..

In fact, I'd bet they already have a plan to do just that and are already 'interviewing' and 'coaching' potential 'victims.'

24-Sep-18
Nominate Hillary and see if we get a full FBI Investigation ??!!!??

24-Sep-18
Yeah, that'll happen.

Only it will only happen when the Browns play the Lions in the next Super Bowl.

24-Sep-18

24-Sep-18
Who died and left her in charge? Nobody. The Senate conducts business as the Senate conducts business. Schedule the vote and get this done.

24-Sep-18
They're also asking for the names and resumes of those going to question here/ WTF kind of nonsense it that?

25-Sep-18
I think the Senate will be working through the weekend.

26-Sep-18
Dems are lucky that Kavanaugh appears to be a stand up guy. After this, a lessor person could hold a grudge when it comes to ruling on some case that is important to the Democrats.

26-Sep-18
I don't share your Doomsday predictions JTV. It could go either way. People have made up their mind already. The voting is 4-6 weeks away. The Dems are going to lose seats and even on the chance the he's not confirmed, Trump will nominate another conservative.

26-Sep-18
So is she testifying tomorrow?

26-Sep-18
I love the fact that a female prosecutor from Arizona will get to question her.

26-Sep-18
Haven't you heard Shut? There's a story by Avenatti that a witness is going to come forward that the female prosecutor was observed selling toddlers for sex and killing puppies for their skins...........40 years ago!

27-Sep-18
It's a good thing some of you aren't betting men.

Matt

27-Sep-18

27-Sep-18
Typical Democrap

Gillibrand: Whatever Kavanaugh Says at Hearing, ‘It Will Not Change My View’

27-Sep-18
Yeah, keep us updated please.

27-Sep-18
holy hell this lady is batshit crazy!

how the heck is she a psychology professor??

michael

27-Sep-18
You answered your own question.

27-Sep-18
I'm listening to her testimony now. So far she hasn't said anything that hasn't already been reported. She's obviously nervous, but she's working thru it.

I think when she breaks away from her prepared speech and starts answering questions off the top we'll get a better feeling for the truthfulness of her story.

Matt

27-Sep-18
that whole caffeine thing was odd.

I specifically took today off to watch this and will give her every opportunity to convince me but I've NEVER seen an able minded adult get the kid glove treatment like this.

Also, this prosecutor lady is without question the most liberal looking human alive. She is the lovechild of Amy Klobuchar and rosie o'donnell

27-Sep-18
This may last until tonight if she has to read notes on every question she is asked.

27-Sep-18
Solo,

My wife thinks she’s telling the truth. I’m still undecided. What makes you think she’s lying?

Matt

27-Sep-18
At this point nothing has been said that will change any minds and I'm not sure that it's going to happen.

We will never know the truth. if you went into this believing the Judge raped her you still believe that.

I'm not sure with this 5 minute back and forth that there are going to be any real revelations or fireworks.

27-Sep-18
This whole thing is a farce. When asked a question she turns to her attorney and he hands her something to read, then she states whatever was on the paper that she read. It's all a bunch of hooey. All the Democrats what is to delay the vote and it shows up real clearly. They keep saying that the FBI should be doing an investigation and, they were told at the start that the FBI can only look at the facts which would take a long long time to get to the bottom of her "story".

27-Sep-18
I wish “ the man that lives in the clouds “ would send down a lighting bolt in the fault line in CA and break it off in the ocean once and for all !

27-Sep-18
Amen to that

27-Sep-18
I find it shocking that someone with multiple doctorate degrees- including one in psychology does not know what exculpatory evidence is.

27-Sep-18
"I find it shocking that someone with multiple doctorate degrees- including one in psychology does not know what exculpatory evidence is."

Why? Her degree is in psychology, not law or criminal justice.

27-Sep-18
i would expect as an educated human being, she would understand what it means

27-Sep-18
I thought that the Republican Senators would be allowed to ask her questions BUT, that apparently will not happen. I agree, the Republicans will get the short end of the stick. Lets hope that Kavanaugh will have his guns fully loaded and give them a real salvo. Who ever agreed to this agenda should have their butt kicked up around their shoulders.

27-Sep-18
The delay was not about the election, but having enough time to make an air-tight time line.

Question, how after she escaped and locked herself in a closet would she know the two guys left and pinballed their way down the stairs. Must have been a real quiet college party.

Is this process going to provide enough cover for a 'no' vote to enough? Probably unless the judge smacks a homer.

27-Sep-18
I'd like to once again apologize to all of you for Senator Blumenthal.

Being a CT resident I have to live with this every day.

27-Sep-18
Ace, that guy is 100% idiot

27-Sep-18
I second that Ace.

27-Sep-18
Kavanaugh is a polished judge. In the court room they don't act like they do on TV. When he testifies he had better be pissed and abandon his polish.

27-Sep-18

bigeasygator's Link
Following the prediction markets real-time on this is interesting. The markets think the testimony thus far has been bad for Kavanaugh. Could be a buying opportunity for all of you that think he'll be confirmed. A 49 or less vote contract is selling for 63 cents, a 50 vote contract is selling for 8 cents, a 51 vote contract is selling for 19 cents (kinda interesting that the 51 vote contract is selling for more than the 50 vote contract), and a 52 vote contract is selling for 6 cents. Whichever one hits pays $1.00.

A contract on Kavanaugh being the next SCOTUS is selling for 38 cents, down 11 cents so far today.

27-Sep-18

BowSniper's Link
Man who shot bigfoot passed polygraph, was not deceptive.

27-Sep-18
ok, it wouldve been a horrid optical exercise to have the likes of Grassley, Hatch, Cornyn, Graham, and Cruz grilling her on live tv, Rachel Mitchell was a bit of a bust for me.

Again no minds were changed. If you thought this was a witch hunt yesterday you still believe that today, if you believed her yesterday you still believe her today.

Senator Graham's exit interview is pretty good. He is fired up

27-Sep-18
Her attorney "Mr. Bromwich also represents fired FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe."

27-Sep-18

mn_archer's Link
what was this??

https://youtu.be/RnINBt4zUVs

27-Sep-18
Well, be it genuine or staged the judge is coming out swinging!

I'm liking this attitude

michael

27-Sep-18
Wow did the prediction market move! Kavanaugh as the next SCOTUS Justice selling for 71 cents and 49 or fewer votes down to 32 cents!

27-Sep-18

Annony Mouse's Link
Ford's grope-fantasy may have occurred...but her memory is probably pretty hazy due to her consumption of alcohol/drugs and really has no clue as to her male participant was. Instead, she and the Democrat Party are using her cloudy memory to derail Kavenaugh's nomination to the SOTUS. The proREgressives are more than willing to destroy a man's (and his family's) future and reputation on the basis of conviction by allegation.

If all things were considered equal, the fact that two men have stated that they may actually have been the ones involved with Ford's accusations and should be given equal credence.

28-Sep-18
Will FBI handle Ford with kit gloves?

Can we still trust FBI?

28-Sep-18
"Can we still trust FBI?" No Way!!! The FBI has proved this.

• Sitka Gear