scentman 20-Sep-18
bowbender77 20-Sep-18
Will 20-Sep-18
HDE 20-Sep-18
Bogie 21-Sep-18
JL 21-Sep-18
Iktomi 21-Sep-18
20-Sep-18
100 times since the 2016 election the Dow hit a new high. Today's was the 100th.

Did trump do this?

No.

Have his statements and policies helped the Dow?

I believe so.

20-Sep-18
Must've been a magic wand.

20-Sep-18
Lower taxes, deregulation...would not have happened with Hillary. Businesses like certainty and are more willing to take risk. Probably also a Kavanaugh boost as his confirmation is looking more likely with every additional attempt to delay.

20-Sep-18
Well, in a way Obummer did have something to do with it... because of him we elected Trump... mic drop.

20-Sep-18
Yea, and Bush gave us Obama, go figure.

20-Sep-18
If Dubya would have at least fought back against the Libs and their PR arm (the media), he would have gotten more support from the base and Independents. Instead he let the Libs and media drive their own narrative.....and the rest is history. I think Trump may have seen that as a teachable moment.

20-Sep-18
I know KP, because the media since then has been running the show... I remember a CNN reporter interviewing a 14 yr. old boy at the begining of Katrina, the interviewer let the kid rant about how it was Bush's fault for the devastation from the hurricane... I knew the fix was in then. I was being facetious in my comment.

20-Sep-18
The Trump train rolls on ! Gota love it. Get on board or get run over. The stock market ROCKS ! GO DONALD !

20-Sep-18
It has been an impressive run. It will be interesting to see how the next 6 months go as tariffs start impacting things more. Got an email today from business owner friends asking to spread the word as much of thier products will be jumping in price due to tariffs. (Thier suppliers build overseas and ship here for sale) As things start impacting businesses, will they come through ok, or have issues? Will consumers keep buying if cost goes up 10, 15, 20% to cover increased costs on the supply chain from tariffs? Hope so, being self employed, people having more disposable income is good.

20-Sep-18
What the increase in price due to tarriffs will do is normalize the price across the board to reflect 'Made in America' products.

21-Sep-18
if they would only give him a chance to govern without all the opposition .

21-Sep-18
Since Trump was elected on Nov 8th, 2016....my govt TSP acct is up approx 31%. It is split between conservative and aggressive investments.

21-Sep-18
Hillary gave us Trump IMO

• Sitka Gear