Annony Mouse 29-Sep-18
Annony Mouse 29-Sep-18
Pat Lefemine 03-Oct-18
JTV 03-Oct-18
JD 04-Oct-18
gflight 04-Oct-18
28-Sep-18

JTV's Link
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/09/breaking-ip-address-of-person-who-doxxed-gop-senators-points-to-maxine-waters-office/

28-Sep-18

JTV's Link
https://dailycaller.com/2018/09/27/lindsey-graham-mike-lee-orrin-hatch-personal-information-doxxed-wikipedia/

28-Sep-18
Good ‘ol Maxine...

28-Sep-18
Hope she has a very uncomfortable discussion with house ethics committee.

28-Sep-18
someone needs to get in HER face, as fugly as it may be ...

29-Sep-18
This should be criminal. The Left is so hate filled!

29-Sep-18
If true, House should vote to censure her. Lay it all out therein the open where even the MSM can't ignore it. Last House member to be censured was Charlie Rangel in 2010. It basically got Rangel out (he didn't resign..... he "retired"....)

Lets see if she can find a body willing to fall on a sword or get tossed under a bus for her sorry azz....

29-Sep-18
Not a fan of Maxine Watters but I know a thing or two about cyber security and there’s a lot of holes in this theory. Not possible to take a public IP and definitively attribute it back to an internal individual account without corresponding internal logs from the House servers and infrastructure. That would require an investigation and subpoena to turn over all the logs during that time frame. That’s not been done so I’m calling BS on this.

What I’m not calling BS on is that if the IP is correct, it likely came from Congress. But even then, IPs can be spoofed and the only way to corroborate it is to match it to internal logs.

29-Sep-18
Pat...

You forget that facts don't matter anymore. The accusation is proof. ;0)

29-Sep-18
Jack: Now that right now is funny! And so "today.....!"

29-Sep-18
Pat,

Thanks for sifting thru the BS on this one.

Matt

29-Sep-18
pffft ... with the wave of his crap filled hand ^^

29-Sep-18
So Jeff, I guess this thread's title is referring to you?

I thought it would have been Spike.

;)

29-Sep-18
How can someone be smart enough to get a job there and be so stupid to use the computer at work? Passion got the best of her mind on the matter.

29-Sep-18
pffft ....................................................................................................................

29-Sep-18
Still, under the new proREgressive laws of jurisprudence, the accusation over rides any evidence or fact.

Guilty! Guilty! Guilty! Damned the facts and reality. There is an accusation--it has to be true!

29-Sep-18
MK111...you are forgetting that we are dealing with proREgressives. They are so self-defined as the smartest of the smartest that their righteousness overrides common sense.

03-Oct-18

Pat Lefemine's Link
Well, just as I said, good job by the cyber forensics team. Lee will no doubt throw this loser under the bus.

03-Oct-18

JTV's Link
that link dosnt work... try this one

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/rep-jackson-lee-intern-arrested-in-doxxing-of-gop-senators-during-kavanaugh-hearing

04-Oct-18
Cosko most recently worked as an unpaid intern for Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee, D-Texas. He previously worked with Sen. Maggie Hassan, D-N.H., and former Democratic Sen. Barbara Boxer of California. He also worked or interned with the office of Sen. Dianne Feinstein, D-Calif., the ranking member of the Senate Judiciary Committee, as well as with at least one other unnamed lawmaker. A LinkedIn page with Cosko's name on it describes him as a "Democratic Political Professional & Cybersecurity Graduate Student."

Fox News has also learned that Cosko was discovered by aides Tuesday night working on a computer in a Capitol Hill office that did not belong to Jackson Lee.

04-Oct-18
Accused doxxer of GOP senators allegedly threatened witness to publish their children’s health information....

• Sitka Gear