Annony Mouse 03-Oct-18
scentman 04-Oct-18
scentman 04-Oct-18
03-Oct-18
The plot thickens!

From The American Spectator this morning:

"Blasey Ford facing perjury trap?

By Thomas Lifson

Today may be a day to savor. Senator Chuck Grassley and sex crimes prosecutor Rachel Mitchell took heavy criticism in some quarters over the solicitous tone and leisurely pace of the cross examination of Dr. Christine Blasey Ford before the Senate Judiciary Committee, but it looks like a perjury trap was being sprung. Ryan Saavedra of The Daily Wire explains:

A new letter, released by Senate Judiciary Chairman Chuck Grassley (R-IA), states that a former boyfriend of Christine Blasey Ford says that he personally witnessed her coaching someone on how to take a polygraph test, despite the fact that she testified under oath that she had never done so.

"The full details of Dr. Ford's polygraph are particularly important because the Senate Judiciary Committee has received a sworn statement from a longtime boyfriend of Dr. Ford's, stating that he personally witnessed Dr. Ford coaching a friend on polygraph examinations," Grassley wrote.

"During some of the time we were dating, Dr. Ford lived with Monica L. McLean, who I understood to be her life-long best friend,” Ford's ex-boyfriend wrote in the letter. "During that time, it was my understanding that McLean was interviewing for jobs with the FBI and U.S. Attorney’s Office."

"I witnessed Dr. Ford help McLean prepare for a potential polygraph exam," the ex-boyfriend said. "Dr. Ford explained in detail what to expect, how polygraphs worked, and helped McLean become familiar and less nervous about the exam."

"When asked under oath in the hearing whether she'd ever given any tips or advice to someone who was planning on taking a polygraph, Dr. Ford replied, 'Never,'" Grassley continued. "This statement raises specific concerns about the reliability of her polygraph examination results."

Blasey Ford testified clearly that she “never” helped anyone with a polygraph:

It seems pretty clear to me that Rachel Mitchell knew about this letter and was getting Blasey Ford to go on the record under oath. My suspicion is that Ford was prepared for many days for her testimony, but her lawyers and handlers did not anticipate this line of questioning, so she winged it.

Combine this with reports that the FBI will complete its re-investigation and may submit its report today, and with reports that Blasey Ford has not been questioned, and the odds rise that the FBI has examined the possible perjury here."

03-Oct-18
most certainly, if it was one of use we would be toast.

03-Oct-18
While this is a tempting rabbit hole to explore, I would let it pass if BK is confirmed. To pursue will be construed by Dems as vindictive on the part of GOP. They would be correct as it gains them nothing other than further traumatizing a women that has more issues than the NY Times. Also the Dems will pound "old white men" and their ongoing "war on women."

Let it go...

03-Oct-18
Maybe, but then why not let it be known that false testimony will not be tolerated?

If there is no risk to perjuring yourself to smear a law-abiding citizen, then the entire judicial system is worthless.

03-Oct-18
Agreed HA/KS.

03-Oct-18
If they don't crack down this will go on forever. The woman that says she was gang raped will probably see the inside of a court house and should pay the price for telling lies. People need to be held accountable and now. Ford should be completely investigated to show how she is tied into Clinton and Soros.

03-Oct-18
if she lied and it can be proven and they go after her they are going to turn back the clock on any gains that were made due to the leftist nut bags making baseless claims against Kavanaugh.

Get him confirmed and move on to keeping America great!

Michael

03-Oct-18
If the GOP is that energetic, they should go after all the players the suborned her perjury. Start with her lawyers and move up to Feinstein and her supporting cast.

That would be time and money much better spent. Alas like all other investigations, nothing will come of it except perhaps a staffer or 2 being thrown under the bus.

03-Oct-18
If she did perjure herself, she must face the consequences. To do otherwise is to send a message that perjury carries no consequences.

03-Oct-18
If she faces charges: Offer immunity, to tell the truth about how she was manipulated and then let her fade back into oblivion. Pound that discovery ( about the corruption) into the public. Keep pounding.

But lay off of her directly. Or else in 36 years, she will be back.

03-Oct-18
Obviously she also committed perjury at least two other times.

First, she clearly lied about her supposed fear of flying and now an ex-boyfriend says when they were an item, she flew all over the place and never once indicated she had a fear of flying.

Second, she testified that she is a research psychologist. As it turns out, she's not only NOT a research psychologist, she's not even a psychologist at all.

03-Oct-18
Few if any will come over from the dark side. None, who are standing in the light of truth need anything more. A bunch of half-awake followers will join in on the new chant and maybe a few will wake up. But, most importantly the cheaters will be exposed and their methods made more obvious. Perhaps when they are trying to defend their actions they will have less time to devote to new stupidity and evil deeds.

What can be gained: A good skill that needs practice, if our representatives are going to be able to fight in this new age. Average People need the education, to see these tactics for what they are and learn how to effectively navigate through it. And, maybe a few will be knocked off of their high perch.

I think the handling of this public display has been very well crafted on our side, for the long-term victories and the short. It shows that a good game plan and intelligent coaches are helping the team. That has got to be the best thing for our country at this point. People bring forth the elected and we must work on them to get better bottom-line results.

Good work, Team Trump!

03-Oct-18
Well I think shes full of it but I certainly wouldn't say she lied about having a fear of flying. it would be impossible to prove she lied about that. Now if she said "I've never flown because of my fears" I'm with you but you arent able to prove or disprove a feeling

03-Oct-18
Nice Work Eric

03-Oct-18
Even if she did, nothing will happen...The good guy got taken down, that’s all the Dems care about! Repubs have no backbone for this kind of BS, the Dems have dished out!

03-Oct-18
NGU. I agree it must have consequences. When she is charged and looking at prison time, she will be looking to make a deal. She will be a useful informant but must plead guilty. Who cares where she melts. I would rather have the big fish and toss her back in the puddle she came from.

Ike, He ain't out yet. Doesn't look "taken down" at all. Just a little ragged but he will dust it off and keep fighting. Republicans will have to follow Trump's lead and that man knows how to fight. This is far from over. (For the folks in the ring and the public) It's just getting going.

Bring it on, its time to kick some stupid in the ass.

03-Oct-18

kps@work's Link
Regardless of other consequences, she will have this to help ease pain...

https://www.gofundme.com/help-christine-blasey-ford

No idea how to prevent that incentive.

03-Oct-18
Yes, she did.

03-Oct-18
Don't forget about her self hypnosis psychobabble.

There is also a GoFundMe for Judge Kavanaugh.

03-Oct-18
There was also a GoFundMe page for Juanita Broaddrick, who was raped by Bill Clinton, who of course, is much loved by the left.

God love her, because when she learned of it, she asked GoFundMe to delete the account and refund everyone's money.

03-Oct-18
Ford's best friend was interviewed by the FBI. He lawyer said she answered just like she did the first time. She doesn't know about any party and Ford never told her anything about it. Also she says she got thrown under the bus because Ford never called her and said anything about this. She was a golf pro and had had a bunch of back and neck operations and had to sit down for the interview. She is pissed and wanted to stay out of this mess.

03-Oct-18
03-Oct-18
This link is totally devastating to Ford...

Christine Blasey-Ford Friend In Delaware Was Career FBI Agent and Likely Together During Accusation Letter Construct…

When one sees the revelation from her long term boyfriend and this, the Demoncrats favorite term WRT Trump COLLUSION is where the rubber meets the road.

READ THE WHOLE DAMNED LINK!!!

04-Oct-18
Lincoln=Ford Theater, Kennedy= Lincoln Limo, Trump= Ford Blasey ... Grandma buried in Lincoln cemetery... getting kind of weird, like a twilight zone episode... dodadodadodadoda

04-Oct-18
Oh, and here is the big one, Kavanaugh is replacing............. Justice Kennedy

• Sitka Gear