Brotsky 04-Oct-18
WV Mountaineer 04-Oct-18
IdyllwildArcher 04-Oct-18
NvaGvUp 04-Oct-18
trublucolo 04-Oct-18
Solo 04-Oct-18
03-Oct-18

JTV's Link
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/mcconnell-files-cloture-to-end-debate-on-kavanaugh-nomination-setting-up-key-procedural-vote-later-this-week

03-Oct-18

JTV's Link
enough is enough... show the American public the report !!

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/gregg-jarrett-make-the-fbis-kavanaugh-report-public-now

04-Oct-18

JTV's Link
McConnell to Schumer ... Go Pound Sand !! (or to that effect) ,,, even McConnell has had enough BS from these Dems ...

"n rejecting Schumer’s request, McConnell suggested that such a maneuver would be a tactic intended to stall a vote on Kavanaugh’s nomination.

“And, in all candor, I believe it would be used to further delay this nomination—a goal about which you and your Democratic colleagues have been abundantly clear and single-minded in pursuing,” McConnell wrote. “Despite the gross mishandling of background material by Democrats on the Judiciary Committee, the Chairman of the Committee has promptly and professionally investigated every credible (and incredible), last-minute allegation against Judge Kavanaugh, consistent with standard committee practices.

“The FBI’s supplemental BI will be handled in the same professional and customary manner,” he continued."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/mcconnell-denies-schumers-request-for-fbi-briefing-on-kavanaugh-probe

04-Oct-18
It's time to provide the CRYING TOWELS out for the Senators. I Think that this is a new form of PTSD, and how Trump managed to destroy the Country...…. By standing up for the TRUTH May God Continue the Bless and Protect this Country and all that it Stands for

04-Oct-18
Amen Bogie. ( respectfully add edit: ... And against. )

04-Oct-18
The report will likely be leaked either way after the senate views it, whether it looks good for Kavanaugh or looks bad, but if it is not leaked, we will know 100% that the FBI report was good for Kavanaugh.

04-Oct-18
The Republicans will say the report completely exonerates BK and the Dems will say it was a shoddy investigation. Anyone want to bet against me? I knew that's what it would say the moment it was commissioned.

04-Oct-18
Before the investigation started, the Dems were demanding the results be made public.

Yet now some of those same Dems are demanding the results be kept private.

That tells me there's nothing incriminating in the report.

04-Oct-18
"That tells me there's nothing incriminating in the report".

Or, something incriminating regarding the Dems and their tactics...

04-Oct-18
Either way, the dems are guilty.

04-Oct-18
"Or, something incriminating regarding the Dems and their tactics... "

I'm guessing this is on point if that is truly the case. The best result would be damning evidence against the dems in the report. BK would be confirmed quickly in a landslide!

04-Oct-18
there is no way the FBI looked into anything that could have incriminated dems

04-Oct-18
From COTR:

"Grassley Releases A HYUUUUGE Statement On The FBI’s Report!

October 4, 2018

Hannah Bleau

Grassley has reviewed the super duper top secret FBI report on Kavanaugh and just released a big statement. Short version? The FBI found NO EVIDENCE– not a speck– of misconduct from Kavanaugh.

“There’s nothing in it that we didn’t already know,” Grassley states. “These uncorroborated accusations have been unequivocally and repeatedly rejected by Judge Kavanaugh, and neither the Judiciary Committee nor the FBI could locate any third parties who can attest to any of the allegations. There’s also no contemporaneous evidence. This investigation found no hint of misconduct and the same is true of the six proper FBI background investigations conducted during Judge Kavanaugh’s 25 years of public service.”

04-Oct-18
"Poll: 60% Want Kavanaugh Confirmed if FBI Dismisses Allegations

If the FBI clears Brett Kavanaugh of sexual misconduct allegations this week, 60 percent of Americans want him confirmed to the Supreme Court.

The Harvard CAPS/Harris poll of 1,330 registered voters also found some other interesting nuggets that are good news for Kavanaugh and his supporters.

The top line numbers show that only 40 percent found Christine Blasey Ford’s Thursday testimony before the Senate Judiciary Committee “credible.” Ford testified that when they were both teenagers, Kavanaugh attempted to assault her at a 1982 house party."

04-Oct-18
I'm not a fan of polls but the majority of people I know definitely want him confirmed.

1330 polled is .000004% of Americans

04-Oct-18
I don't believe in polls either. Ask 1000 of his supporters and you get 999 yes votes. Ask 1000 of her supporters and you'll get 1000 yes votes. It's boils down to who you ask and who you don't ask.

The Dems will still cry about this until they are given something so they can say they won.

04-Oct-18
The Democrats on the Judiciary Committee are refusing to talk to the press about the report. That tells you all you need to know. Manchin making noises that he's a "yes", same with Collins.

The only reason the Democrats want the report kept secret is so they can lie about it. I'd say it is likely to be released to the public after confirmation.

04-Oct-18
MK111,

That's not the way polling is done.

04-Oct-18

Iktomi's embedded Photo
Iktomi's embedded Photo
Bank on it

04-Oct-18
Kyle,

I took a call 2 weeks ago from a pollster. He said that he has a series of questions for me.

His very 1st question was if I was more likely to vote for Republicans or Democrats this November. I answered Republicans- he hung up Michael

04-Oct-18
Michael,

That was probably because he was wanting to poll Dems only for whatever his charge was. There are lots of legitimate reasons that is done and the Reps do it as well.

04-Oct-18
you're right I'm sure, but that was a first for me

04-Oct-18
It could have been a poll commissioned by Dems wanting to learn how Dem voters leaned on various issues.

It could also have been a poll commissioned by Reps wanting to learn how Dem voters leaned on various issues.

04-Oct-18
Lindsey still rocks!

04-Oct-18
The stall orchestrated by the leftist parasites has failed. Time to vote and confirm Justice Kavanaugh.

04-Oct-18
If I read the 2009 the law states the report can't be released. The White House can't even release part of it.

There is only one written FBI report and it's kept in a safe. Even when the Senators read the report they are not permitted to bring their cell phones. All written notes taken must be left behind.

But I'm sure someone will leak the report to serve their stupid side of the issue.

04-Oct-18
LMAO @ Iktomi's post....So true!

04-Oct-18
You know as well as I do Lindsey will go back to su&*ing as soon as this is over....

But he had a good run....

04-Oct-18
senator Heitkamp is said to be a no vote via fox news

04-Oct-18
You mean former Senator Heitkamp? At least that will be her title at the end of the year. Although once the writing is one the wall that he will be confirmed I'm sure she will switch her vote in a vain attempt to keep her seat.

04-Oct-18
Heitkamp is in an interesting position.

She's trailing by a good amount in her re-election bid.

So;

Will she vote 'Aye' in hopes of salvaging her seat? or;

Will she vote 'Nay' because she knows she'll lose anyway?

04-Oct-18
Looks like Murkowski is a "yes"

https://twitter.com/StevenTDennis/status/1047909785104990209

04-Oct-18
Looks like Heitkamp is ready to die on this cross. Good riddance.

04-Oct-18
Justin,

She's been down in every poll for months and now trails by 10 and 12 points in the latest polls from this past week.

So she's dead and she knows it. Hence her 'Nay' vote won't change that.

04-Oct-18
it would be nice to force Senator Manchin to vote 1st. Make him take a stand.

Right now its straight party line and we win.

Hip hip hooray

3 cheers for Associate Justice Kavanaugh and 200 cheers for the US Constitution!

04-Oct-18
Don't count your chickens just yet...after all these are politicians we're talking about. Flipping and flopping is what they do best!

04-Oct-18
Yep Kyle, one last knife in the back of her good NoDak constituents.

04-Oct-18
Iktomi's pic was hilarious

04-Oct-18
It is. It's sad, but it's hilarious.

04-Oct-18
Justin,

Given her "Nay" vote, that virtually guarantees she's a one-and-done Senator.

That means the Dems will need to take three seats currently held by Reps to get the majority. That's unlikely and given the Dems are likely to lose 1-4 additional seats (MO, FL, MT, WV, NJ, IN) they have today, it means a Dem Senate is not possible.

Yea!

04-Oct-18
Iktomi -"The only reason the Democrats want the report kept secret is so they can lie about it."

That and try to rally their base by whining how "incomplete" it was. The investigation could have gone for years and the progressives would still not have been satisfied. The only satisfactory outcome for them would have been a lynching. Along with the progressives, several of bowsite's most prolific "moderate" posters are in that group despite their declarations to the contrary.

04-Oct-18
Great pic, Rick, of Ik.

Dems will cast Ford aside, just like Die-Fi did when she was put on the spot for leaking their pawn's letter to the press....

• Sitka Gear