bad karma 05-Oct-18
HA/KS 05-Oct-18
NvaGvUp 05-Oct-18
HDE 05-Oct-18
NvaGvUp 06-Oct-18
Woods Walker 06-Oct-18
Shuteye 06-Oct-18
04-Oct-18
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/as-kavanaugh-vote-looms-gop-sen-daines-says-hes-going-to-daughters-wedding

04-Oct-18
CRAP!

I've met with Daines in his office in DC several times and he's totally one of us. I mean, he's a really good guy!

But my word, what a dilemma for him.

It looks like we have the votes without him.

If not, McConnell will surely delay the vote.

04-Oct-18
He will vote. If they don't vote before he leaves they can vote and hold it open until he gets back. He said if necessary he will fly back and vote in his tuxedo. He said he will absolutely vote for Kavanaugh.

05-Oct-18
In the grand scheme of things, another day or two won't matter.

05-Oct-18
Hoo boy......I dunno.....as we speak the Dems are most likely dredging their bimbo bucket and trolling the welfare offices with $100 bills to see what dregs of society they can come up with to stall this process once again.

05-Oct-18
He will find a way to get it done. But, I am not sure we need him. Regardless of what the news is saying, there are too many democrat senators, in states that are in a huge majority for Trump, that know this decides their future next month. They are just playing it close to their chest.

05-Oct-18
4 Oct 2018Washington, D.C.980 Sen. Steve Daines (R-MT) spoke with Judge Brett Kavanaugh on Thursday evening to assure the judge that he will there in the U.S. Senate on Saturday if his vote is needed to confirm Kavanaugh as the next Associate Justice of the United States Supreme Court, Breitbart News has learned.

05-Oct-18
Daine will vote. They'll hold the vote open, or delay the wedding a bit or something, but he will vote. I'm sure there's a private plane for him to use to fly to/from Montana for the wedding if need be.

05-Oct-18
I would definitely consider supporting a change in how congress does business.

Make each senator stay in their state and every representative stay in their district.

They conduct official business in their home office and all voting is done remotely.

Once again, they would have to consider representing the people who elect them instead of the D.C. crowd.

Committee meetings and floor debates could all be done remotely.

05-Oct-18
There is a plane waiting to fly him back to DC on a moment’s notice

05-Oct-18
The right LearJet could put him there in 2-1/2 hrs or so.

06-Oct-18
More like four hours plus a stop to refuel plus the two hour time change

06-Oct-18
I wouldn't trust the b*tch. If she's nothing else she's a politician......it's in her genes.

06-Oct-18
Yeah, she says she will vote present so Daines can stay at his daughter's wedding.

• Sitka Gear