HA/KS 06-Oct-18
TT-Pi 06-Oct-18
scentman 06-Oct-18
Shuteye 06-Oct-18
Annony Mouse 06-Oct-18
05-Oct-18

mn_archer's embedded Photo
Sorry Ruth, it's time for your seat as well...

Michael

05-Oct-18
She just did a interview that she plans on staying on until a Democrat President is in office. Hopefully that won't be for another 6 years.

05-Oct-18
Why.... that can't be...... that would make a Justice..... PARTISAN! I have been told there are no partisan leftist justices..... conservatives and originalists are the only partisans....

She needs to be drug tested...... for formaldehyde....

05-Oct-18
shes 85 now I believe. does she really have another 6 years of ability to work at the level required?

I wish no I'll will on any justice but if shes still plugging away at 91 I'll be shocked.

05-Oct-18
"She needs to be drug tested..... for formaldehyde...." hehehehehehehe!!!!! TD, ya got me laughing so hard I can't breathe... LOL!!!

05-Oct-18
Lol...Poor ol lady!

05-Oct-18
When Trump replaces Ginsberg the Democrats will attempt a Government Coup.

The only way to prevent it, Trump will explain, is to appoint his sister....

05-Oct-18
I think Trump is doing the best job imaginable. I really do. And, I’m pretty sure he is playing nice guy with the republican establishment right now. I believe we have just got a taste of his decisive ability to motivate people.

With that said, I hope he makes it another 6 years as commander in chief. But, what’s more important is getting conservatives in both houses. She can wait until the next democrat. But, if we own both houses, she can twiddle her evil thumbs while the right passes conservative bills and blocks the devils own spawn.

05-Oct-18

out with the old and in with the new...

05-Oct-18
lol

05-Oct-18

JL's embedded Photo
JL's embedded Photo
Pop quiz......who is this bombshell?

05-Oct-18
this isnt 1879 anymore...

05-Oct-18
200 years will do that to anyone

06-Oct-18
Lifetime appointment means you leave when you want. If you're a blabbering idiot because of senility, then it's time for someone else to decide for you. Enter RBG...

06-Oct-18
JL, say it isn't Ginsberg... please.

06-Oct-18
Looking like 51-49. Those of us who didn't really like Trump but voted for him because of how he could restructure the Supreme Court are dancing tonight. He's doing the things we thought he promised but couldn't actually do.

As an added bonus, tax cuts, repeal of obama care, restructuring NAFTA in a way that benefits us AND Canada AND Mexico - now I hope he reforms VA hospitals to give our soldiers the kind of care they deserve.

06-Oct-18
Yes that is RBG. She was a beautiful woman. Just don't agree with her politics

06-Oct-18
Yes...she was a beautiful young lady.

06-Oct-18
You have effectively killed my fantasy life.

Every woman was someone's daughter and they eventually look, well, not quite the same.

Getting older is not fun.

On a serious note, Sen. Collins has divided the woman's movement between rational and emotional people. Well done! Murkowski brought a shovel to a gunfight.

06-Oct-18
Very pretty young lady and one tough woman for sure.

06-Oct-18
"Murkowski brought a shovel to a gunfight."

Gunfights often end with a shovel.

06-Oct-18
This was a do it you're self - for yourself- kind of hole digging. She just killed her potential moment. Start digging.

Sad . After the perfection of Sen. Collins' speech ( she laid out intelligent reasoning and addressed all the relevant points), you would think that going the other way is just impossible for an intelligent species.

The difference between ignorant and arrogant Is: " I don't know and I don't care." So there goes ignorant off the list. Arrogance is akin to evil. That's what we are dealing with and it's looking rather Biblical ...

06-Oct-18
TT, i totally agree with your last post... I also believe Trump's Presidency is Biblical.

06-Oct-18
She had commented that she did not like what the democrats in the Senate were doing with Judge Kavanaugh.

06-Oct-18
Make sure you watch the video at link. Seeing this, is she competent to still sit on the SCOTUS?

Ginsburg Forgets 14th Amendment, Audience Has To Give Her Constitution

Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg forgot the contents of the 14th Amendment while speaking to the National Woman's Party in late August and needed an audience member to give her a copy of the Constitution so she could remember what it said.

The incident happened on August 26, 2018, when Ginsburg was asked to talk about the Equal Rights Amendment while addressing the audience at the Belmont-Paul Women's Equality National Monument.

"So you've written a few articles over the years about the need for the ERA ... and you've of course noted that the ERA would give the Supreme Court a more secure handle in its support for equality," said Jill C. Morrison, Executive Director of the Women's Law and Public Policy Fellowship at Georgetown Law.

"But as you mentioned, as both a litigator and in your time on the court, you've actually built precedent in that area," Morrison continued. "So could you explain why you believe that the ERA is still as needed today as it ever was?"

Ginsburg, 85, began fumbling for her purse — which an aide then brought to her — as she then searched for a copy of the Constitution that she supposedly carries with her.

She couldn't find it.

Then a member of the audience offered up their pocket-sized Constitution for Ginsburg so she could talk about what she claimed was "a problem with the 14th Amendment."

WATCH: (video at link)

• Sitka Gear