Dale06 08-Oct-18
Annony Mouse 09-Oct-18
Woods Walker 09-Oct-18
TD 10-Oct-18
Annony Mouse 10-Oct-18
'Ike' (Phone) 11-Oct-18
HA/KS 12-Oct-18
06-Oct-18
Absolutely pathetic, BUT Kavanaugh did drink beer so completely justified. M'kay?

06-Oct-18
Never trust liberals, not for one second. It's not over until the fat lady sings. I'll be on the stand this evening but rest assured I'll be watching the vote.

06-Oct-18
Got out of high school in '64. Do clearly recall drinking beer and spiking the punch bowl on prom night. Everybody knew it went on and I do not recall anything in great excess. Our senior class trip to NYC began by train one hour after graduation and there was alcohol throughout the week. Nobody accused anyone of anything and we all went about our lives as productive men and women raising our families and providing for our aging parents. We paid for our educations with our labors not expecting free handouts. We paid the doc and hospital with cash when our firstborn arrived. We sometimes formed labor unions and worked within the system to better our salaries and benefits. It is no wonder that we oppose the liberal leftists idiots. As long as we breathe, we will stand for the anthem, the flag, our democracy, our service men and women, and the 2nd Amendment. Thank the Forefathers for the Ten Amendments and the Electoral College. Their forethought helps us oppose the stupidity of the left!

06-Oct-18
I graduated high school in 1960 and was about the only boy that didn't drink alcohol. Didn't smoke either. Our senior class trip was to New York City. The guys all got drunk as skunks almost right away. I had a wonderful time since the girls were all in a great mood. So glad I didn't drink back then.

06-Oct-18
Fear is powerful emotion that something will be revealed, secretly held, and the consequences of that revelation. Fear has the ability the take our attention or focus and direct it to “what we don’t want” or “what the future will hold”. The liberal SC justices and their fears of ruling without opposition, now weakened, has finally come to an end. They now must approach future rulings knowing full well their words and liberal ideals may be considered hollow without recourse. Nothing lasts forever as they will soon come to realize.

The Rock

06-Oct-18
When I was in high school minor bars (18 year old beer bars) were the norm. Now they no longer exists. I drank beer in high school.

06-Oct-18
Sounded like Mad Max types...It’s time the tables were turned on these idiots!

06-Oct-18
I see moonbat Nancy Pelosi wants to impeach BK. I hope she keeps playing that card. The GOP voters will be more motivated. Red Wave turns tsunami

06-Oct-18

mn_archer's embedded Photo
mn_archer's embedded Photo

06-Oct-18
Those hands should instead be throwing down and gagging those obnxious broads screaming during these Senate meetings. Such a lack of self control. No wonder they can't be President. lol

08-Oct-18
The drinking (beer) age in Kansas was 18 in the late 60s when I was in high school. I started about two years early. For the most part a couple friends and I would get a six pack or two and have 3-4 beers (3.2) on a Saturday night and that was it. The guys I hung with and most others had a few beers now and then, as did virtually all the guys in my hs class. I would say that we turned out like the general population. Some highly successful, some in the middle and some not so good. Drinking a few beers in his in my opinion is not a big deal. But if one is in a disfunctional family or has emotional or mental issues, then things change, for the worse.

09-Oct-18
From IOTWReport:

Democrat Operative Coaches Her Outside Agitators Not To Slip Up and Say They’ve Been Bussed In From NYC

October 9, 2018 BFH

Professional activist Kate Linker explains to her busload of fake grassroots activists not to tell anyone they are outsiders and some on the bus smugly chuckle.

09-Oct-18
You...you mean they were instructed to LIE?? NO WAY! Democrats are straightforward, honest people who would never lie. Just look at Obama......oh wait.......

10-Oct-18
Interesting.

"We lie because we care so much about you......"

10-Oct-18
Dear America, Give us back our power or the country gets it! – Signed, The Democrats

11-Oct-18

'Ike' (Phone)'s embedded Photo
'Ike' (Phone)'s embedded Photo

12-Oct-18
JTV, left-leaning sites of similar names are still operational.

• Sitka Gear