WV Mountaineer 07-Oct-18
Mike B 07-Oct-18
mn_archer 07-Oct-18
Kevin @ Wisconsin 07-Oct-18
Feedjake 07-Oct-18
BSBD 07-Oct-18
06-Oct-18
Who do you have?

I'm hoping it's not a 13 second KO by McGregor or 5 round decision.

I'll predict khabib mauls McGregor and gets a third round TKO.

Fight could go either way...

06-Oct-18
The Ruskie puts a figure four leg lock around the lepercahns waist along with a rear naked choke . Da Irishmen wouldn’t tap so he passes out and the ruskie wouldn’t release and tightens the holds even more the referee has a hell of a time getting both arms and legs of the Ruskie released from the limp redhead who now has been passed out for over a minute as the doctors try to revive him. His coach quickly throws a towel over the quivering whimpering mashed Irish potato . That how I see it going late second round.

06-Oct-18
"whimpering mashed Irish potato " lol. That's good stuff !

07-Oct-18
McChicken got choked out.

07-Oct-18
I had called Khabib but I wasn’t expecting him to outstrike Conner as well! Can’t stand the yappy little drunk Irishman. Khabib’s a scary fighter.

07-Oct-18
I've said it for a couple years. The complete fighter in the MMA is the guy that has keen striking. McCregor has had that title before unwarranted. And, he was simply out classed on the ground and on his feet.

07-Oct-18
Not sure we'll see Khabib again anytime soon. That young man's in a world of trouble for the post-fight fight. The Nevada Athletic Commission is still holding his purse, and he may not get another visa to fight in the US.

McGregor chose not to press charges on the 3 Khabib guys that went after him after the fight. UFC *might* strip him of the title..guess we'll have to wait and see what the athletic comission does.

07-Oct-18
that dipshit McGregor was allowed back after he and his whole Irish mob accosted a bus full of fighters- injuring several.

This is strictly about revenue and both these two idiots are worth a hell of s lot more the UFC fighting then retired.

If no US Visa they will simply have the rematch in Ireland or Great Britain or something like that.

It's all about PPV anyway. forsnt matter where the actual fight is.

michael

07-Oct-18

07-Oct-18
If they don’t let him back than it really makes the UFC look stupid after they catered to Conor after his bus incident where guys actually got potentially career ending injuries. Dana White doesn’t like seeing his boy smashed.

07-Oct-18
Khabib launched off of the cage platform into Connors crew after tapping the loudmouth. After rewatching the video Connor threw the first punch on Kabibs cornerman when Khabib went over the rail. No penalty for Connor but they’re holding Khabib fight money.

• Sitka Gear