DL 08-Oct-18
slade 08-Oct-18
NvaGvUp 08-Oct-18
slade 08-Oct-18
NvaGvUp 08-Oct-18
Solo 08-Oct-18
07-Oct-18

slade's Link
What's with these appeasement quislings?

John Kasich: Trump’s Supreme Court Victory Will Be ‘a Short-Term Win’

07-Oct-18

slade's Link
This from a Racist Obama boot licker.......

Colin Powell Rips Trump on Immigration, NATO, Anti-Press Rhetoric: The World Can’t Believe What’s Happening

07-Oct-18
so the way I read that Kasich is blaming Trump for the Democrats dragging this process through the mud?

07-Oct-18
Trump is trashing the cabal. Democrats and Republican don't want anyone crapping where they eat.

08-Oct-18
Short term win? Maybe he forgot that they are appointed for life.

08-Oct-18
""Columnist Max Boot during Monday’s “Morning Joe” on MSNBC urged all voters as a “life-long conservative” to vote straight ticket Democrat in the midterm elections as a way to destroy the Republican Party with the hope to bring it to the “center-right” instead of being the party of President Donald Trump.""

08-Oct-18
He's correct insofar as the 'short-term win' is stated.

If one of the conservative Justices dies or retires (Thomas is 70) and the Dems hold the Senate and the White House, the Liberals will have a new liberal Justice and have a 5-4 majority,

08-Oct-18
If you want to ignore his weak appeasement loser rational.

He continued, “Let me tell you what I’m particularly worried about; our leaders need to stop playing a zero-sum game, like flipping a coin. I win, you lose. Leaders need to figure out how to bring people together. They can have a victory but can’t leave the person who loses advantage wish vanquished, any tactic is acceptable, and we use our tongues and say things that we ultimately can deeply regret. The tongue can also be powerful through the use of social media. What’s required? it requires leadership to stabilize, to make sure that they’re not vanquishing their opponent.”

08-Oct-18
slade,

My comment was limited SOLELY to his comment re. 'short term' and that is obvious to everyone.........except you, apparantly.

I despise Kasich for all sorts of reasons, btw.

08-Oct-18
lol.....John Kasich is trying his hardest to condemn Trump for choosing Kavanaugh. And he's blaming Trump & his allies in Congress for the division that exists in our citizenry.

Kasich sounds like he's calling for Trump to pick a leftist bench legislator, if he get's another SCOTUS pick, in order to placate the vicious Children of the Korn from being so insane, while he ignores the actual villains who are responsible for using deception to whip up another frenzy.

Kasich is an idiot......

• Sitka Gear