Woods Walker 09-Oct-18
Woods Walker 09-Oct-18
HDE 09-Oct-18
Will 09-Oct-18
TT-Pi 09-Oct-18
Will 09-Oct-18
08-Oct-18

Glunt@work's Link
FYI: According to a U.N. report, we only have about 12 years until it hits the fan.

Better live it up while we can or vote for Al Gore in 2020.

08-Oct-18
According to the "al gore rhythm"

08-Oct-18
Ok I am going to cash in all my preference points ASAP.

08-Oct-18
Let's give Gore and Obama another Prize. They are back to doing nothing and that's worth rewarding. Again.

08-Oct-18
They have been playing that same song since 2005, and it never comes true. Plenty of ice. Polar bears fat and happy, drinking Coca Cola every Christmas.

08-Oct-18
Yes but Florida is about to be hit with another hurricane because of global warming.........Wait its hurricane season down here. Nevermind.

08-Oct-18
But BowSniper look at all that weather and stuff. Brrrr its warm, Let's sell solar panels and windmills to fix everything ... Ethanol is working, right? Bang.

Don't worry they are all leaving the country.

08-Oct-18
Until these U.N. jackwagons can tell me what caused three ice ages to occur before the nasty carbon emissions facade, I'll say bull to whatever they say...

08-Oct-18
Where's the Gorbal Hockyest when you need him to educate you Rubes...........:)

08-Oct-18
We do not control climates

08-Oct-18
Every report I heard today WRT this press release..... EVERY ONE...... finished with carbon and how much it HAD to be taxed. Money. They want it. Control. They want it. Who does the money go to? Them. Who does control go to? Them.

"They" can go wizz up a rope.

08-Oct-18
Finally, I've been praying for a legitimate reason to give up my flossing regiment! Looks like my prayers have been answered.

08-Oct-18
12 years? Maybe that's when we'll start saving the $2500 a year on our health insurance that President Lying Sack Of Sh*t Affirmative Action promised us.

08-Oct-18
I belive this is the same org that about 10 years ago told us all the Himalayan glaciers would be gone by 2035...... .

08-Oct-18
Remember in 2007 there was an article in National Geographic noting how the polar ice caps on Mars were also shrinking without any influence by man? Was going to post that again... but its been scrubbed off the internet. Powerful forces at work, leaving only the information to support one particular belief for those with short memories.

08-Oct-18

Annony Mouse's Link
The Left Seeks Taxes on Carbon That Would Assure Only the Super Rich Could Afford To Travel

From link:

A new U.N. report suggests a $240 per gallon gas tax equivalent is needed to fight global warming.

The U.N. says a carbon tax would need to be as high as $27,000 per ton in the year 2100.

08-Oct-18
U.N. - proper noun. Unified Nimrods.

08-Oct-18
Yawn, Mr. Sun Controls everything.. nothing you can do about it. If you want to debate the need for beneficial energy policy, carbon foot print and fuel taxation go ahead Mr. Gore but don't ever call it man- made global warming....

08-Oct-18
First they make you afraid of it, then they tell you who to blame...

08-Oct-18
then they tell you how much money they want "to fix it".......

09-Oct-18
I'm home! I finally found some people that really get it... Now, tell my friends from Ma. Please. I can't get through to them!

09-Oct-18

Woods Walker's embedded Photo

09-Oct-18

?????????????/ Have no idea where that first pic came from or what it is. Try THIS one.........

09-Oct-18
Not unless you're one of the 'Shadow People'...

09-Oct-18

Will's Link
Love... Bowsite... Will... Not... Discuss... :). I never believed I was trolled before... But Pi has trolled me - we have had all sorts of fun convo's on this topic on our local page. And point blank, the coolest part, is that while we see it vastly different, I can honestly say our debate has made me more knowledgeable and more important, made me feel like he's a buddy. Yes, despite having different political and AGW based views, I like the guy. I note that not to sound weird (though it may), but because I think it's pretty cool - and a testament to the MA forum which is awesome. Point blank, it's what the country needs. More people willing to say: I disagree with you, but it's all good and I appreciate the discussion. So, in the name of fun, I'm going to just toss meat to the fray for everyone from the worlds paper (FakeNews) the NYT and a fun climate article from last weekend https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/07/climate/ipcc-climate-report-2040.html.

I will now retreat under my desk in search of cover as wad's of spit balls are tossed at me (ha ha ha ha :)) Enjoy fellas! :)

09-Oct-18
There he is... Will gets a giant pass! He's A Good man and fair-minded. He has my respect and is always intelligent and decent. ( He's not the arrogant majority ) But, he is the exception to the majority of our Ma experience. ( Not just on the Bowsite ) but in many circles.

I am not sure that I have ever "trolled " anyone intentionally ... and didn't intend to do so. I'm not sure I even understand the term and implication. I'm innocent... until proven guilty! I know that's a new concept for some folks ( not you Will ) .

For those Progressive lib-tards back home ... Have at it and I'll report you to judge BK and he will crush your whole world under the protection of your King... Ha ha ha. Peace. Now get off your high horse Don Quixote! Kidding, here's your spitball.

09-Oct-18
:) Friggin awesome brother! ha ha ha!

• Sitka Gear