South Farm 10-Oct-18
Butternut40 10-Oct-18
Keith 10-Oct-18
jjs 10-Oct-18
SB 10-Oct-18
mn_archer 10-Oct-18
jjs 10-Oct-18
08-Oct-18
Any other Bowsiters here at the debate? So far it's me and about 10 very liberal looking Minnesotans.

Joe Radinovich, the Democrat candidate has like 30 traffic violations, had his license revoked 5 times, been arrested a bunch of times including for narcotics.

Pete Stauber, the Republican candidate was a professional hockey player and then became a Duluth police officer for a couple decades.

Should be interesting

Michael

08-Oct-18
every single person here has a Radinovich t shirt on except me! one table is covered in Radinovich literature. I might actually be in the Radinovich waiting room......

who wants to be my alibi?

08-Oct-18
Is this even a contest?

08-Oct-18

mn_archer's embedded Photo
mn_archer's embedded Photo
Shockingly it's even. I ended up with an awesome seat and with the room about 30 percent full on easily the youngest at 44 years old

08-Oct-18
room is full now, 450 seats. about an even mix of supporters but the average age is easily on the 60's. younger folks just don't really seem to care enough to show up

08-Oct-18
Michael,

Radinovich sounds like the perfect fit for today’s Dem party

09-Oct-18
its pretty scary that hes doing so well. The debate was clearly won by Pete Stauber if you have any common sense or knowledge of the pressing issues, but Joe's supporters were very vocal. After almost every response he had a small group in the center of the room that would erupt in applause. After several of Pete's responses t bcg ey would either laugh, boo, or shout "no" or "wrong." They were very disrespectful.

The night started off with Skip Sandmand campaign mgr being a bit belligerent and shouting at the president of the organization putting the debate on demanding that his candidate be included in the debate. After he was shot down several times and finally sat down some lady that Is clearly connected to the Sandman campaign stood up and tried to get the crowd to demand it. For a split second I thought it could get pretty ugly but it calmed down relatively quickly and we got going.

I'm going to bring my 8 year old son to the next debate if I can make it

michael

09-Oct-18
I spent the weekend downtown in the cities at a family wedding. That place is so far left they are about to fall off the scale.

My wife is from the far north. Good folks up there. Out numbered like many states.

09-Oct-18
Moved to Mn in 2006 from 21 yrs in Wi. and was taken back how liberal some parts are. Live in Jason Lewis district, went to the same high school in Ia. with his older sister and brother just remember him being a skinny blond headed smart mouth kid. Lewis platform is conservative as was his radio talk show (supply side economics) but is going to have another run against Angie Craig a lesbian liberal who may win. To sum up Mn. it elected Jesse Ventura as governor and that explain a lot on the voters. The one big positive is that Mn. still haven't cave into the x-bow crowd to make it legal for everyone and that is a major one for one that hunts public.

09-Oct-18
I couldn't care less about crossbows. in the scheme of things crossbows dont hurt me at all but liberal politicians and policies can destroy us

09-Oct-18
Minnesota also elected numb-nuts Al Franken too.

10-Oct-18
We're not done yet...we got a whole bunch of "winners" on the ticket this fall...and they'll mostly win! The Minnesota I live in today ain't the one I grew up in, that's for damn sure! Doesn't matter if you move "up north", or find some safe haven pocket of like minded conservatives in some corner of the state if the dipwads that do the deals in St. Paul ruin your life with the stroke of a pen! In summary, we're F'd!!!!!! And I agree, xbows are the least of our problems here..

10-Oct-18
Kinda like Dean Phillips in the 3rd district with his dumb bus. This nut will be put in.

10-Oct-18
The young people don't show up to the debates because the conservative candidate might change their minds.

10-Oct-18
Sorry gents to bring in the x-bow on this forum but hunting public it is a factor and doesn't for the private, it is just part of the liberal agenda that comes into the all facets of life. Unfortunately the big metro areas control the rest of the state and as far as the young people they will go for what they can get and not what they have to do to achieve it.

10-Oct-18
Crossbows are already all inclusive in archery season here if you are 65 or older....no cripple permit needed. I'm 69 and still hunting with my recurves after several surgery's and a heart attack.

10-Oct-18
jjs

a very good friend of mine was instrumental in getting crossbows approved for seniors and I ASSURE you it has nothing to do with any liberal agenda. im for anything that keeps people hunting for as long as they can or getting more involved in hunting

michael

10-Oct-18
SB,I am in the same shoes, getting to old to cut the mustard but never to old to lick the lid.. Michael, I am on the other side of the tracks, fought to many battles over that and baiting in Wi. and now Mn.,been to the meetings and I Assure you I have seen who were driving it. Give an inch and a mile is always taken, the Libs have learned well doing it to the Conservatives. Vote early and often, just vote..........

• Sitka Gear