TD 10-Oct-18
elkmtngear 10-Oct-18
Your fav poster 10-Oct-18
'Ike' (Phone) 11-Oct-18
'Ike' (Phone) 11-Oct-18
Glunt@work 11-Oct-18
09-Oct-18
Fox is reporting she turned in her resignation and the POTUS accepted it

very curious what this is about if anything other than typical burnout.

michael

09-Oct-18
Easy - the U.S. is pulling out of the U.N.

09-Oct-18
She told Trump a year ago she would only serve until the end of this year. I don't blame her, she has worked her buns off and needs a break.

09-Oct-18
Mn That's what it appears to be Burnout. Wants to take a break

09-Oct-18
I thought she was the best appointment of his cabinet. Haley 2024

09-Oct-18
Just heard this on NPR, hopefully she gets to sit back a little, recharge the batteries and move forward. Those jobs have to be brutal with the volume of travel and intensity overall...

09-Oct-18
I cant imagine how taxing it would be to have such a demanding, all consuming career.

09-Oct-18
Nikki Haley was a highly polished and respected Donald Trump on the world stage, who was strong willed and conducted herself about as classy and tough as they come. She truly believed in the administration's position on foreign policy and when she spoke the world listened. This woman regained for America the respect we had lost She will be very difficult to replace. I also believe she was one of the best picks of the Trump administration. She deserves a rest.

The Rock

09-Oct-18
She also announced, "No I am not running for president in 2020, I will be campaigning for this guy right here."

09-Oct-18
That’s to bad, when Nikky spoke, people listen.

Was good a choice for UN ambasodor would be even better as Secretary of State or as President.

Hope she takes this time to prep her self for either one.

09-Oct-18
Nikki was tough on the U.N., kudos to her, for a job well done.

I'd certainly consider voting for her in 2024.

09-Oct-18
Damn...Good luck Nikky!

09-Oct-18
She was a fantastic pick and I will miss her speeches laying down the law at the U.N.

09-Oct-18
I know the U.N. is glad to see her leave.

09-Oct-18
NPR was bending itself into a pretzel trying to get some sign or gossip that she hated Trump and that was why she was leaving. It was pathetic what they were trying to do. The left are really coming across as deranged fools.

Trump said she told him from the beginning she would only be for a year or two. She did a heck of a job.

09-Oct-18
She was just doing the job she was told to by the President. She didn't make those things up herself. Officials are talking to Dina Powell from Goldman Sach. Former deputy national security advisor.

09-Oct-18
She's a good'un to be sure, but the the one who I admire more and more every day is Sarah Huckabee Sanders! Talk about grit and steel!!!

09-Oct-18
That's a candidate for the first woman president, Nikki Haley.

10-Oct-18

10-Oct-18
Clock work. 8^))))))

10-Oct-18
Ouch. Those facts and can really hurt sometimes.

10-Oct-18
Way to go Trax. You "hurt" him with those facts. 8^)

10-Oct-18
This is easy. Respect comes from knowing the person you're dealing with is telling the truth and will keep his word WRT his stated goals and actions.

Putz could not understand the concept.

Respect is not that you think he's got your best interests in mind and will take care of you or let you bend him over.

10-Oct-18
According to PZ, "doing the right thing" when it comes to World Affairs, is bending over, and grabbing your ankles, while other Countries have their way with you.

It's the great "Ass Kisser" vs the great "Ass Kicker".

No Comparison!

10-Oct-18

11-Oct-18
^^^ Speechless...That’s priceless! Lol

11-Oct-18

'Ike' (Phone)'s embedded Photo
'Ike' (Phone)'s embedded Photo

11-Oct-18
It would be fun if we didn't get in hurry to appoint someone. Drop a few hints that it might only be a very short term position and that its not a high priority based on the UNs ineffective record and issues with member's actions and meeting financial commitment's.

Just to watch folks have a come-apart.

• Sitka Gear