Spike Bull 10-Oct-18
HDE 10-Oct-18
NvaGvUp 10-Oct-18
Spike Bull 11-Oct-18
sleepyhunter 11-Oct-18
Spike Bull 11-Oct-18
09-Oct-18

JTV's Link
Russian Who Offered Hillary Clinton ‘Dirt’, Murdered in Helicopter Crash ... que KPC 1-2-3 ...lol .. just sayin .... just beating Spike to the punch .... ;0)

https://neonnettle.com/features/1549-russian-who-offered-hillary-clinton-dirt-murdered-in-helicopter-crash

09-Oct-18
On a side note, Will Bill and his lying, corrupt, condescending wench are headed out on a nationwide speaking tour. Coming to a liberal cesspool city near you soon.

09-Oct-18
They just refuse to GO AWAY!!!!

09-Oct-18
Orange jumpsuits!

09-Oct-18
This would mean the shooter essentially committed suicide.

09-Oct-18
or bailed out ;0)

09-Oct-18
Man, you can't make this stuff up...

09-Oct-18
Kavanagh was on Ken Starr’s team when they investigated Bill Clinton. So the circus we witnessed confirming Justice Kavanagh smells like Clinton revenge to me ?

09-Oct-18
You’ve never been in a helicopter I’d wager

09-Oct-18
Who Me ? ... hell, I use to do fast roping from choppers, Hueys and CH-46's and 53's. Hueys out the side doors, 46's/53's out the ass end, sometimes from as high as 120 ft .. .... and it is possible to sky dive from one, actually very popular now...... generally 12,000 is the prefered height, but some will go as low as 5000 ft .... no, I dont skydive either, I left that to the recon teams ... ;0)

09-Oct-18
The ONLY way you'd ever get me to jump out of an airplane is if were....

1. On fire

2. Doing a downward death dive......and even then it might take some coaxing!!!

09-Oct-18

09-Oct-18
So,

How does a guy sneak a parachute onto a helicopter then shoot the pilot and then get the parachute out of hiding, keep the other passengers at bay, then jump out before the crash?

09-Oct-18
Easy...he has an "app" for it! ;-)

09-Oct-18
And then there's another question:

Why, if the shooter managed to bail out, why isn't it mentioned in the story that there were FIVE people who boarded the helicopter?

10-Oct-18
hell, I dont know..... but James Bond could have done it .. .... dont start going all KPC on everyone now ........ ;0)

10-Oct-18
Nva, you are assuming that the shooter had to be in the helicopter, or that there was only one shooter. Your assumption looks likely on the surface but we know nothing about the speed or altitude of the helicopter so what makes you think that?

10-Oct-18
OMG.....word problems....MATH word problems! YIKES!

10-Oct-18
Spike,

Please explain how even an expert marksman could have hit a man in a helicopter not once, but TWICE.

10-Oct-18
He was hovering over the helipad as he lifted off so both shooters hit him.

Do you have any additional info we haven't seen?

10-Oct-18
That's your conspiracy theory of the day, I take it?

10-Oct-18
hell, this thread was suppose to be tongue in cheek, not serious, well, not that serious ... sheesh ...

10-Oct-18
HahahhaAaA! Now my speculation is a conspiracy theory but your conspiracy theory is that the shooter put two into the pilot and then killed himself!!

10-Oct-18
"You cannot be civil with a political party that wants to destroy what you stand for, what you care about." ~ Hillary Rodham Clinton, 2018.

Well duh you stupid idiot, why do you think your finally experiencing some push back!?! We don't want to lose what we have; liberty, prosperity, and security.

10-Oct-18
Spikie,

I have no conspiracy theory.

Conspiracy theories are your gig, not mine

11-Oct-18
Nva, what do you call your conspiracy theory, then? It seems to me you call almost every thought or post of mine a conspiracy theory as a derogatory statement while ignoring the fact that many crimes have been conspired about by key players and you believ that more than one person planned many crimes but none of that is a conspiracy from you because you said it.

Guess what, Nva, you can take your pissy attitude about me and stick it where the sun doesn't shine!

11-Oct-18
The article reads like something Putin would want done. Plugging up the leaks that may put him a in a bad position then deny everything.

11-Oct-18

Spike Bull 's Link
As many as 20 CIA agents may have died because Hilliary's illegal server was unsecured and hacked by the Chinese.

Follow the oan link in the article.

• Sitka Gear