TD 10-Oct-18
bigeasygator 10-Oct-18
Woods Walker 10-Oct-18
Shuteye 10-Oct-18
Joey Ward 10-Oct-18
Will 10-Oct-18
Franzen 11-Oct-18
10-Oct-18
Surprised no one started a thread on Michael. Glad I'm not living in Pensacola anymore.

10-Oct-18
Thoughts and prayers for those impacted. Be safe.

10-Oct-18
We’ve been seeing storm surge and minor flooding here in NOLA due to Michael, which is pretty crazy. Hope everyone is safe.

10-Oct-18
My niece lives in Tallahassee and works for FSU and they shut everything down and told their people to get the hell out, so she went to Huntsville to stay with some friends.

10-Oct-18
Georgia doesn't normally get full blow hurricanes inland but this is still a cat three and heading across Georgia. I have a lot of friends in Alabama and Georgia. Prayers to all that are in the wrath of the storm.

10-Oct-18
Drove to Mobile to put a new starter in my daughters Sonata. Used a 10x10 pop up canopy in Publix parking lot to keep the rain off. Breeze felt nice. :-)

2 hours later things went well. Just rain and some wind. Glad weather stayed east. :-)

Hope the best for others. Looks like Panama City took the brunt. Looks bad there.

10-Oct-18
Looks horrible! Be safe in the clean up if you live down there.

11-Oct-18
The one saving grace may have been that it went through so quickly. So far, most of the worst damage I've seen was from the wind, with the really high winds being fairly confined to a small corridor. I know they were predicting really high surge, but have not heard a lot on that yet.

• Sitka Gear