Annony Mouse 13-Oct-18
Annony Mouse 13-Oct-18
Annony Mouse 13-Oct-18
Annony Mouse 13-Oct-18
Annony Mouse 19-Oct-18
JTV 19-Oct-18
10-Oct-18

K Cummings's Link
”State police say two women lied about being sexually assaulted on Mackinac Island...

...State and Mackinac Island police investigated.

They found those claims were false.

The women were arraigned Wednesday.”

KPC

10-Oct-18
As they should have been

The beginning of justice served

10-Oct-18
Did you notice that they were both here on student visas?

My guess is they thought they were going to hit the mother lode.

Come to America, milk the system, jump on the "me too" bandwagon, and parlay that into some sort of cash settlement.

Surprise...

KPC

10-Oct-18
WOMEN DON’T LIE !!!!

10-Oct-18
yea, just ask Hillary .....

10-Oct-18
The Post reported this earlier:

An LGBTQ Ohio University Student Senate member has received a death threat, and Student Senate leadership believes the threat likely came from another senate member.

Anna Ayers, commissioner of the Senate Appropriations Commission, found two notes in the drawer of her desk in the Student Senate office. On Sept. 27, she found a “hateful, harassing” note referencing her LGBTQ identity and calling her a derogatory term. On Monday, Ayers found another note in her desk that included a threat against her life.

The note likely came from someone within Student Senate, Student Senate President Maddie Sloat said. Anyone can enter the senate office, but whoever left the note had to know which desk belonged to Ayers, who is a member of The Post Publishing Board.

The Post reported this update on Wednesday.

Editor’s note: On Monday, Anna Ayers was arrested and charged with three counts of making false alarms. An Ohio University Police Department investigation found that Ayers placed the three threatening notes herself prior to reporting them to police. Click here for the most recent reporting

10-Oct-18
Brutal. welcome to the chain gang ladies. You just hurt those men's lives in an unfixable way, and you just hurt the credibility of the overwhelming majority of women who's sexual assault accusations are true. Toss the book at em.

That said, the number of false accusations vs unreported and real assaults are minute. Not for the folks who are falsely accused - for them it's hugely real for sure. But overall, the values are strongly in the accuser's court. I did quick search, and quickly you can find both popular and research articles discussing the false accusation rate ranging from 2-40%, with most studies in the 2-10% range. As I recall, the 40% number was in the military, which is an interesting and unique culture, so it makes you wonder what's going on there. Why is that rate, exponentially greater than gen pop? No clue.

2% at the gut instinct level feels low...though it was repeatedly compared to a similar rate of false accusations for other crimes... But 10%. Ok, Ill buy that. https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-45565684 This BBC article was interesting. It's come out in the last couple weeks, obviously spurred by the BK/BF discussion. But it lays out a pretty good summary based on what I read. May feel a little biased for some of you guys, but seemed a relatively "fact" based piece which was being written around recent events.

Key point, to me... False accusations are so horrible, that, they sway one to believe far more fake accusations exist than really do, partly because many of the real assaults are never reported and partly because even at the highest numbers, those military ones I noted that were multiple times higher than the gen pop studies seemed to suggest, there were 60%, and mostly greater than 85% of cases which were not fake.

If I had a 60-85% chance to win the lotto, I'd play every day. Not perfect, thus requires excellent assessment of things... But those accusing, sure seem more likely to be on mark than not on the whole.

10-Oct-18
This kinda' crap happens all the time, esp. on university campuses.

10-Oct-18
If a woman falsely accuses and then is proved to be a lie, they should get the same sentance the man would've been given - anywhere from 5 to 15 yrs...

This ain't something you mess around with.

10-Oct-18
HDE,

I like the way you think!!!

10-Oct-18
Someone close to me had this happen to him. He was "this close" to going to prison for rape until witnesses came forward and told LEO's the "victim" was lying and only covering her ass because she was the wife of a local sheriffs officer and didn't want him to think she was a lying cheating bitch. Not only did she lie, after "the rape" she used his credit card to go back into the bar and bought drinks for everyone. Almost wrecked a mans life. Under the advice of a lawyer, the guy never prosecuted. He just wanted the nightmare to end. I would have owned this county if it were me. She was allowed to walk away.

some women know they are born with a weapon of mass destruction and aren't afraid to use it. Kavenaugh knows this now and hopefully can be in a position to retard some of this.

10-Oct-18
I trust No Woman and very few men! ..... I've been 'conditioned' thru time!

11-Oct-18
"That said, the number of false accusations vs unreported and real assaults are minute."

We actually have no way of knowing what percentage are false claims.

Unless a woman actually admits she was lying, how could we know?

Even if it is 2-10 percent, that is more than enough to insist on due process, the presumption of innocence and evidence over accusation.

KPC

11-Oct-18
Another variable..... I know women who would call "leering" at them a sexual assault..... even if no one said anything nor touched anyone. Took a hair trigger and filed it a bit more.....

11-Oct-18
Correct TD. What constitutes sexual assault? What was considered flirting 30 years ago could ruin your life today. I feel sorry for the young men (and women) trying to navigate through this mess today.

11-Oct-18
Truth be told....many of these "women" reporting this crap have never in their life been grabbed on the butt or had a man ogle at them. Many of these hags WISH someone would just show them attention.

11-Oct-18
Just part of the METWIT movement.

11-Oct-18
I think that there are more than a few that are accused from morning after regret. They would have all the evidence at that point and the man would have a hard time beating that charge!

11-Oct-18
I suggest you guys read about Brian Banks and Wanetta Gibson.

Ge was a California high school football star with a scholarship to USC. She falsely accused him of rape at the high school. He took a plea and spent 5 years in prison and another 5 on probation.

Her and her mom sued the high school and won something like 1.5 million

She contacted him off Facebook and in front of an attorney she admitted the entire thing was a hoax. He was secretly recording the conversation.

He was exonerated of all charges a d the school sued her and her mother- winning a 2.6 million dollar judgment.

As far as I know neither her or her mother have ever been charged with any crimes related to it.

He went on to play 4 nfl preseason games before he was cut. His window had passed.

He now works for the nfl and I believe he works with rookies regarding protecting themselves off the field.

If there was ever a travesty this is it

michael

11-Oct-18
KPC - actually, there are stat's on that. I read them during my 15' of research to become an internet expert yesterday :). I dont remember exactly, other than the number of unreported accusations are far beyond the reported ones.

I do agree that the penalties should be roughly equal. You want it clear that you dont mess with this stuff. Keep it real. Period.

In my research blast (again, 15' is hardly research :)) one of the articles noted that of the cases where it can not be proven that something happened, the accuser is only penalized a very small % of the time, because the same things should apply - evidence wise. While the accuser's claim may be unable to be proven, that doesnt mean it didnt happen.

That's the brutal part and why penalties for those found to lie (like the ladies in the story that started this thread) should have the book tossed their way. When it comes to he said she said... ultimately, it's impossible to know one way or the other.

11-Oct-18
Blogjogging the past several days have come across far too many stories of false accusations to post...from grade school (!!!) on up. To make it worse, even more ancillary stories where media promotes these false accusations with video of both men and women stating that "all women must be believed". One of the worst clips was a really obese and zedian looking woman claiming that she had 4 sons and angrily made the comment about all women never tell lies about sexual assaults. Wonder how she will react when one of her sons is accused. Another story came from the insanity of CA where a family had over $20K attorney expenses defending her son...even when the woman involved told both school and authorities that nothing untold happened.

The insanity of the proREgressive left is a plague on all of us.

11-Oct-18

bigeasygator's Link
There are lots of studies out there, and those numbers that you quote Will are right as far as what the general conclusions have been. There are lots of things we have "no way of actually knowing," but that doesn't mean we can't arrive at reasonable estimates.

11-Oct-18
With the success of Ford's "GoFundMe" accounts...expect many more fabricated accusations to go along with the November Primaries.

The DNC is lining them all up right now, you can be sure of it!

11-Oct-18
I know a guy whose ex-wife actually threw herself down the stairs so she could have assault charges brought against him. He spent almost 2 weeks in jail because of it. He was pretty young, early 20's when it happened and he would not accept bail from family members to get him out. He ended up getting primary custody of their daughter because of it all. She has two other daughters from a previous marriage that are being raised by her. I pity their future boy friends/husbands...

11-Oct-18
I circled back because one thing I forgot to add to my second post above jumped to mind.

My 15' of expertise building (ha ha ha) also noted that the majority of false accusations come from very specific folks. People with other issues. Many have other legal issues - one of the big collegiate cases, not Duke Lax, a different one, the girl ended up having had some sort of legal issues prior and after she ended up assaulting someone and then killing someone if I remember correctly. Other cases there is almost always a clear rationale to protect one's self at the expense of another: cheating on spouse, pissed at a teacher, etc...

Almost all false accusations were done by someone with issues. Obvious, I suspect, but interesting none the less.

11-Oct-18
"Almost all false accusations were done by someone with issues. Obvious, I suspect, but interesting none the less."

yeah, it was a woman...

11-Oct-18
Army cases are 25% unfounded. How many are lies from those? No idea...

11-Oct-18
In the old days they just kicked you in the nollies, but nowadays they're taught to use their words instead. Faking a sexual assault claim is just their modern version of kicking you in the nuts...and leaves you equally sick to your stomach.

11-Oct-18
Yeah, except the pain of getting kicked in the nuts goes away. The guy I mentioned above has this crap hanging over him forever. Every time he does a job interview it comes up and he has to explain it all over again and even supply additional character references. No telling how many jobs he has not been called for because of this showing up on his background check. The good news is he a level headed young man and doesn't let it get to him...at least not too much...

11-Oct-18
Getting kicked means you probably deserved it. A fake accusation is not the same thing, it's a chicken shit act, ladies...

11-Oct-18
I'm reminded of the movie "As Good as It Gets," in which Jack Nicholson is asked about his successful fictionalization of female characters. He responds, "I think of a man, and then I take away reason and accountability."

11-Oct-18

K Cummings's Link
Another view...

"Brent E. Turvey, a criminologist, wrote a 2017 book that dispels this notion. His research, and that of two co-authors, cited statistical studies and police crime reports. One academic study showed that as many as 40 percent of sexual assault charges are false. Mr. Turvey wrote that the FBI in the 1990s pegged the falsity rate at 8 percent for rape or attempted rape complaints.

“There is no shortage of politicians, victims’ advocates and news articles claiming that the nationwide false report for rape and sexual assault is almost nonexistent, presenting a figure of around 2 percent,” writes Mr. Turvey, who directs the Forensic Criminology Institute. “This figure is not only inaccurate, but also it has no basis in reality. Reporting it publicly as a valid frequency rate with any empirical basis is either scientifically negligent or fraudulent.”

KPC

11-Oct-18
I kept track over a three year period, and the percentage of false complaints was about a third.

11-Oct-18
No worse evil than a bad woman and nothing better than a good one.

The Rock

11-Oct-18
No worse evil than a bad woman and nothing better than a good one.

The Rock

11-Oct-18
Sexual assault happens. The problem we have now is there is reward to claiming such things.

Yes, some real cases do go unreported. But, I’ve seen way to many times, people throw inhibitions to the wind only to wake up with a huge over run of guilt.

Regardless of what modern day doctors and head shrinks say, humans are not emotionally wired to be promiscuous. If we were, the thrill factor wouldn’t drive our lust. So, when people do it, there is a flood of emotion that over comes them. And in humanity, they find every reason to not face the fact they broke their convictions.

What’s the true numbers? I don’t know. But, regret and shame the next day aren’t the same thing as being assaulted.

11-Oct-18
False accusations devalue the real ones. My sample size was not huge, but it was extremely significant. If you are falsely accused, the idea that you are part of a small percentage of false accusations is no comfort.

11-Oct-18
WV - that's a great point for Men and Women. Why not make better choices, so one doesn't wake up with that situation. It would make sense - whether one did so for religious, spiritual, personal or other reasons. Respect others and your self, and avoid that guilt. Seems a simple strategy huh?

11-Oct-18
What legally constitutes "sexual assault or harassment"? Do you know that not saying a word or making physical contact falls under this in some states from what I understand.

Simply "looks" could also get you in trouble. Best get to know the boundaries behind these possible accusations which are evolving as we speak. Won't be long before full bodied condoms are on the market.

The Rock

11-Oct-18
Yes they do Will.

For every man that ogles a women in desire, I'll show you a women that knows the power she posses with her sexuality, and routinely employs it to her advantage. Just the simple thought, sight, body language signal etc..... can be misunderstood and acted upon by both sexes. However, the scary thing about today's America is that the female now has the right to decide if its assault after it happens.

11-Oct-18
11-Oct-18
11-Oct-18

11-Oct-18
From Moonbattery:

False #MeToo Allegations Rack Police Department

Even when false #MeToo allegations are refuted, the damage they inflict can be substantial. Ask Brett Kavanaugh’s family, or former Bellevue, Washington police officer John Kivlin, who spent 49 days in jail over bogus rape allegations:

Kivlin was one of three members of the Bellevue Police Department who was accused of sexual misconduct by the same woman, KING reported.

Although a forensic investigation has cleared him, the false accusations cost Kivlin his job.

[T]he Issaquah woman has a history of seeking out men on Craig’s List and then falsely reporting those consensual encounters as rape, the Seattle Times reported.

Something is very wrong when people can keep doing this long enough to establish a history of it.

The woman also accused Bellevue Police Chief Steve Mylett and another detective in the same department of raping her, sources close to the investigation told KING.

Chief Mylett has been on leave because of the allegation, despite the absence of evidence against him.

During the course of the investigation, detectives learned the 44-year-old woman had also made false rape accusations on two prior occasions in 2009 and 2010.

That can’t be true. We have been told that women never lie about these things.

The accuser actually did have a consensual extramarital affair with Kivlin. The silver lining to #MeToo mania is that it often (although not always) targets men who have good reason to reform their behavior.

But by now the phenomenon has jumped the shark. Don’t #BelieveWomen or anyone else until they present some evidence.

As is too often the case, it appears that only the wrongly accused suffer consequences, not their accusers:

King County Sheriff’s Sergeant Ryan Abbott said that investigators had not recommended charging the woman, even for her false allegations, due to concerns about her mental health, the Seattle Times reported.

In the unlikely event anyone tries to hold her accountable for her lies before the Senate Judiciary Committee, Christine Blasey Ford is well positioned to use the same defense.

11-Oct-18

12-Oct-18

IdyllwildArcher's Link

12-Oct-18
there for sure are some mentally unstable women out there who will say anything... ^^ .. Kavanaugh had 3 of there try and pull this crap .. I do think some were coerced or bribed into doing so ..... look at how much money Ford got into her gofundme account, I wonder how much Soros donated ;0)

13-Oct-18

slade's Link
Surveillance footage proves white woman falsely accused black 9-year-old boy of sexual assault

13-Oct-18
I think she was fantasizing about someone grabbing her ass because who'd really want to??

13-Oct-18
If it goes to trial and proven they lied then they should go to prison and fined. The mans life for years to come is ruined. The only recourse a man has is to move out of the area. Just the fact a man is accused his reputation is ruined. I’ve posted about this before on what happen to a 6 th grade teacher when I was in grade school. Three girls got together and accused the teacher of trying to look up their skirts when they were seated. They finally caved and said they lied but the damage was done. Small town and a single man accused was enough. He left to go elsewhere.

13-Oct-18
Woods Walker X 2.

That women needs beat in the face like a man. That's absolutely ridiculous. Poor kid.

13-Oct-18
Chuckle of the moment: #metoo bites Ellison in the ass.

Minnesota Court Orders Keith Ellison Divorce Records Unsealed

A page taken from the Obama playbook.

Via Washington Times:

A county court has ordered Rep. Keith Ellison’s divorce records to be unsealed, allowing more scrutiny into the Democrat’s private life as he fights off the abuse allegations upending his campaign for Minnesota attorney general.

Hennepin County Family Court referee Jason Hutchison released an order Friday saying the records of Mr. Ellison’s 2012 split with ex-wife Kim Ellison will be unsealed Oct. 17, ruling that “open access is the presumption in Minnesota.”

Kim Ellison, who is also an elected official as a member of the Minneapolis school board, has said there was no abuse during their 20-year marriage. Mr. Ellison plans to appeal the decision, according to his attorney.

“Keith and Kim Ellison remain jointly opposed to this effort to exploit the details of their personal life, and the lives of their children, for political gain,” Ellison attorney Carla Kjellberg said in a statement to media outlets.

The Minnesota Star Tribune and AlphaNews sued to have the records unsealed in the aftermath of abuse allegations made in August by Karen Monahan, Mr. Ellison’s ex-girlfriend, who said that he dragged her from a bed by her foot screaming obscenities.

Mr. Ellison has staunchly denied the Monahan allegations, as well as a previous claim by another woman, Amy Alexander, who said he pushed her and broke her screen door in 2005.

The Democrat has accused Ms. Alexander of harassing him and noted that he obtained a restraining order against her in 2006, but a recently unearthed police report shows that officers responded to a 9/11 call in 2005 from a woman who claimed she was assaulted by Mr. Ellison.

Mr. Ellison’s opponent, Republican former Rep. Doug Wardlow, fired off a television ad last week raising the abuse allegations, which have jeopardized the congressman’s chances of winning an office held by Minnesota Democrats for 47 years.

“[W]orse yet, Keith Ellison has been accused of domestic violence by multiple women,” says the ad. “Even the National Organization for Women has called for Ellison to end his campaign.”

In a Wednesday editorial, the Duluth News Tribune endorsed Mr. Wardlow, pointing to the “cloud of concern and controversy still lingering over his opponent.”

Keep reading…(link at link)

13-Oct-18
More #metoo bite-back:

Ohio Lt. Gov. Calls for Sen. Sherrod Brown to Resign Over Abuse Filings17

Ohio’s Republican lieutenant governor renewed her call for Sen. Sherrod Brown to resign in the wake of court records that purport alleged spousal abuse and at least one restraining order filed against him by his now-ex-wife.

Ed Henry reported that Lt. Gov. Mary Taylor leads a “#MeToo”-type group that has been pressing for Brown (D-Ohio) to be held accountable, as the Democratic #MeToo proponents have called for similar actions in relation to allegations against Justice Brett Kavanaugh... (continued)

13-Oct-18
Via IOTWReport:

The Left- They Built This: Man Says He Has the Right To Rape a Woman Because of Kavanaugh

October 13, 2018 BFH Uncategorized 19

Some old guy tries to make a stupid point, saying he has the right to rape women because of “the supreme court,” an obvious reference to Justice Brett Kavanaugh.

See what the left has done to the low IQ horde of scum? Suddenly Kavanaugh is a rapist, and they’ve gotten this befuddled old dope to publicly get himself in trouble because the left has given him misplaced chutzpah.

The Left- They Built This: Man Says He Has the Right To Rape a Woman Because of Kavanaugh

October 13, 2018 BFH Uncategorized 19

Some old guy tries to make a stupid point, saying he has the right to rape women because of “the supreme court,” an obvious reference to Justice Brett Kavanaugh.

See what the left has done to the low IQ horde of scum? Suddenly Kavanaugh is a rapist, and they’ve gotten this befuddled old dope to publicly get himself in trouble because the left has given him misplaced chutzpah.

To make matters even worse, the pack of parasites that were surrounding this clown adamantly deny the guy ever said what he clearly said just seconds before, leading the interviewer to sarcastically berate the flotsam by asking, “why don’t you believe me? I’m a woman!!”

13-Oct-18

Annony Mouse's Link

19-Oct-18
Are We Still Believing All Women Or Was That Just for the Kavanaugh Hearings?

Sherrod Brown, Democrat Senator from Ohio.

"...Can we afford to have this wife-beating likely rapist in the Senate?"

19-Oct-18
dont forget that Ellis dude, whos a woman beater up in MN. ..

• Sitka Gear