Annony Mouse 03-Nov-18
slade 05-Nov-18
Annony Mouse 05-Nov-18
slade 19-Nov-18
17-Oct-18

Annony Mouse's Link
NPC Rogues Gallery: Cucks —Ace of Spades

From link:'

"...The Phantom Photoshopper wants you to feel free to share these, particularly on Twitter. However, be advised, Twitter is banning anyone who uses the NPC meme. The left makes up reasons it can't be made fun of and the one they've offered here -- which Twitter has fully accepted -- is that calling someone an NPC is "dehumanizing."..."

19-Oct-18

19-Oct-18
Pelosi needs to be institutionalized for own good, and especially for the good of the American people.

You want bat $h!it crazy? Then she's your gal!

20-Oct-18
I don't know who that was...... but he was awesome. Spot on. When you've run out of ways to defend your beliefs...... all you have left is to silence/ban any opposition......

And they call conservatives fascists. They literally have no concept of the word. It doesn't mean "anybody who disagrees with what I say...."

20-Oct-18
Mouse, I'm surprised that you haven't yet created a Meme of our Resident NPC.

Best way to deal with these NPCs is to act as if they don't exist at all. And if you have a bit of a mean streak, talk about them, but do not speak TO them. That drives them crazy. It's also hilarious.

20-Oct-18
Yep, NPC is both clever and accurate. As an aside, the "soy boy" phenomenon appears quite real, too.

20-Oct-18
Kevin...the clip is even more impressive if you turn off the sound and look at the lemmings faces. LOL

25-Oct-18
Putzie has his own theme song!

25-Oct-18

03-Nov-18

05-Nov-18
spammer

05-Nov-18

Annony Mouse's Link

19-Nov-18

• Sitka Gear