BIGHORN 29-Oct-18
Mike the Carpenter 29-Oct-18
Thumper 29-Oct-18
Shuteye 30-Oct-18
Will 31-Oct-18
27-Oct-18
Or maybe even the catch of the century.

I mean, this is insane!

NOTE: This won't play directly when you click the 'play' icon. However, when you do click on it, it will then tell you to click on "Watch on yoube' link.

27-Oct-18
Beautiful grab, but I still think the Odell Beckham Jr catch was better.

Matt

27-Oct-18
For a long time I've considered wide receivers to be the best athletes in all of sports.

Watching these two videos only confirms that.

27-Oct-18
They are incredibly gifted for sure Kyle.... but I bet none of them could complete a triathlon..... :-)

27-Oct-18
BB,

Probably not.

Nor could they complete a 100 mile endurance run in the high Sierras.

I've done the latter at a relatively high level on numerous occasions, yet I don't really consider myself an athlete in the true sense. I'm just stubborn and persitent with a bit more talent than the average guy.

Nothing more.

27-Oct-18
Crap ...I thought it was a fishing thread!......not some stupid sport involving a ball.

27-Oct-18

Will's Link
Sick athleticism.

The best? impossible to define. Rinaldo, or Lionel Messi in soccer - completely insane.

None of those guys could hold a candle to Jan Frodeno, Patrick Lange, Javier Gomez, Gwen Jorgensen, Flora Duffy from Tri should those folks have a big NFL/Soccer/Tri race. Heck, Flora would dust every player in the NFL in a run over probably 1.5-2 miles. But less than that... questionable... Inside a mile, I'd probably go with a WR from the NFL.

The best athletes are sport specific. We are lucky to see them all. And those catches are sick!

Ill add an amazing Rob Gronkowski catch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f27hF-FjDZc

27-Oct-18
I agree but the greatest catch IMO in a do or die situation against all odds and against the greatest team ever assembled who was 18-0 on the biggest stage in football the Super Bowl, on 4th down no less and going home was the giants helmet catch by Tyree against the Pats. Watch the replay on Youtube and you will see the ball was intercepted and Tyree took it back with one hand. Probably the greatest Play in football the way Eli Manning ( who I can't stand) escaped the sack being pulled down and then the miracle catch.

The Rock

29-Oct-18
I would like to see all of these guys who like to fight sent to the US/Mexico border to stop the caravan from entering our country.

29-Oct-18
I’ll watch a NFL game/highlight when you can take the letter “F” out of the word “Way”.

29-Oct-18
Hopkins is known for making impossible catches. Texans are lucky to have him on the team.

30-Oct-18
That was a great catch, however, I was expecting a picture of a huge cat fish.

31-Oct-18
Rocky - NOoooooooooooooooooooooooo! The only catch better than that one was Edelman vs the Falcons 2 years ago - both equally amazing, but the Tyree catch felt like a hot needle in my eye... The Edelman catch created a feeling of: "They got this".

That all said, Manning was sooo helped by holding on that call. You can see giants linemen with headlocks on Pat's defenders as they try to grab manning. Frigging ref's.

No, I'm not bitter. :)

• Sitka Gear