Shuteye 30-Oct-18
slade 30-Oct-18
HA/KS 30-Oct-18
BIG BEAR 30-Oct-18
BIG BEAR 30-Oct-18
Rocky 30-Oct-18
BIG BEAR 30-Oct-18
27-Oct-18
Four police officers shot and multiple fatalities in the synagogue in Pittsburgh.

27-Oct-18
I think the shooter is in the hospital. He should be if he shot four cops, I hope they shot him back.

27-Oct-18
This has the DEMON COMMIES and Soros written all over it, eh Spike?

Matt

27-Oct-18
No...but he has a history of anti-Trump, anti-Israel, etc. So he rather seems aligned with the mob Democrat mentality.

27-Oct-18
"Robert Bowers, the Pittsburgh shooting suspect named on the police scanner, has a GAB posting history of deranged anti-Semitic conspiracy. Two days ago he claimed Trump was controlled by Jews, this morning he posted "Screw your optics, I'm going in."...absolutely chilling."

I am sure the media will show this information. NOT.

27-Oct-18
What’s the point of trying to decide who’s “side” a mentally deranged murderer is on ?? He’s on no one’s side.

27-Oct-18
BB, +1...Crazy, is crazy no matter how you cut it...

27-Oct-18
IMO....he is a domestic terrorist....just like the perp in Florida.

27-Oct-18
No place for this, justice should be very swift with the death sentence, just like the Oklahoma Bomber and that wasn't quick enough.

27-Oct-18
Trump was asking for the death penalty for crimes like this and he said he will catch a lot of flack for saying it.

27-Oct-18
If there is no deterrent, we are going to see more and more of this. It seems as though actions are having less and less severe consequences. Just look to the Boston Bomber who is still sucking useful oxygen from all of us.

27-Oct-18
Last report was there are 11 killed.

27-Oct-18
Matt,

This, as in all other cases is normal present day American History. Now the speeches of coming together will begin and all the hero's involved replete with "this needs to end"....blah...blah...blah........like a recorded section of tape from the bible belt. Send your dollars. Next........

The Rock

27-Oct-18
My prayers for the victims and their families goes without the need of being said...

The Rock

27-Oct-18
Rocky why didn’t you just shrug your shoulders...

27-Oct-18
KS, I did and usually do with common occurrences. Like all else you just could not see it.

The Rock

27-Oct-18
KS, Can't stand present day America less racial slurs huh? This is just another product of your America the beautiful not mine.

If you would like to engage me, don't half step go all in.

The Rock

27-Oct-18
Nah, we been through this before with your justified racism. I’m not all in on that. We differ because I do believe that most people are good and that America will eventually shed its excess racial baggage. I’ll take optimism over negativity any day even without denying reality. Optimism was given to me at birth by my mother. Sorry it’s staying.

27-Oct-18
My conspiracy theory is they are all in on it... both sides are always pointing at each other and the end losers are the American people. There will be certain gun control issues coming up, you can see it happening before your eyes... they know these kooks are out there, they caught the mad bomber in Florida one day after,you think he wasn't on their radar? If not that is even more scary... plenty of time bombs plotting evil... yrs past they would be in white jackets, nowadays they issue them drugs and leave them in the population creating walking time bombs set to go off, and the climate is ripe for that scenario given the political atmosphere. Soros is always a big detraction... i believe our problems are closer than that. Paul Ryan gave up on us... what does that tell you?

27-Oct-18
I like the guappo Rocco better than Pluto. Or, is that "woppo", I get so confused.

Anyone remember Pollock jokes? I always enjoyed those.

Lighten up, KS. Humans are tribal by nature.

Matt

27-Oct-18
Tribal yes. Racial nope. I’m polish by the way Grey Ghost.

27-Oct-18
KS, Good for you and you should thank yourself for the country we have become because of your flowery views of the carnage that surrounds us daily. I shed my rose colored glasses long ago regarding the direction of this nation. Once again I would like to thank God for Donald Trump and his views that run counter to your own that which would have dealt America the death blow. I speak my mind and may others cringe but you're the silent dangerous undercurrent.

The Rock

The Rock

The Rock

27-Oct-18
KS, There you go. Your not Polish. You're American remember? Funny how things of the heart can leak out and expose your inner feelings and emotions that unknowingly condemn your outward appearance. Give me that speech again about racial slurs.

The Rock

27-Oct-18
"I’m polish by the way Grey Ghost."

I gathered that by your last name. That buzzing sound is my point flying over your head.

Matt

27-Oct-18
"No place for this, justice should be very swift with the death sentence, just like the Oklahoma Bomber and that wasn't quick enough."

X2

The Fl bomber needs to spend at least 25 years in jail, but if one detonates he also deserves the death penalty.

27-Oct-18
Matt,

I am sure you know there are more than enough Italian jokes to go around. They are just jokes something that was funny and are JUST jokes that you can't laugh about anymore.

The Rock

27-Oct-18
Exactly Rocco.

I'm German by heritage. Imagine if I got offended over every German "slur".

The reality is tribalism and racism are two sides of the same coin. They are based on the same belief that one group is superior to another, based on breeding or common views and values.

History doesn't lie...

Matt

27-Oct-18
That’s right I’m not really polish but you told me to lighten up so there you go. Yes, solo I’m Czech. Bohemian to be exact. Heard any good bohemian jokes lately?

27-Oct-18
KS, a good Bohonk are some of the best people. Had a old friend that moved into a Ia. Bohemian town (spent a lot of time there) and he was the only German Krout, spent time drinking Kimmel with the folks and had some real belly laughs and the local polka dances, hard workers and enjoy life. Had some excellent hunting around there also, they just let you on as long as you respect their place, some fond memories.

27-Oct-18
There was a rock song years ago by some British queen, something about bohemian rappers........

27-Oct-18
Big Bear nailed it. If "we" as a nation could not turn this stuff (bomber guy this week, synagogue guy today etc) into political ammo everyone would be better off.

If you think it's a good idea to kill or injure folks for stupid reasons like race, religion, sexuality, your political affiliation is a zero burger. The fact that you are a scum bag on the other hand is clear as day.

This guy gets due process, then either the death penalty or life in prison. Heck with him. Lets learn about the poor folks that were praying, and involved in religious ritual or responding to the call of duty and heading into danger (the PD). I'd like to learn about the good human beings, that woke up looking forward to a positive and festive day.

They deserve to be remembered.

28-Oct-18

29-Oct-18

Annony Mouse's Link

29-Oct-18
Prayers sent for the victims and first responders.

When neo-Nazis's salute the nazis flag I see them as an enemy combatant who has refused to surrender.

30-Oct-18
Here’s where you can put the blame for the Pittsburgh massacre................... Robert Bowers.

30-Oct-18
I've never understood why the Jewish people have been hated throughout history. I've always looked upon them as a peaceful people. Robert Bowers has earned himself a direct path to hell for what he has done.

30-Oct-18
I have often wondered why the Jews in Israel really like Trump but the Jews in America don't really like him. I realize that most here are democrats.

30-Oct-18
Schmidt, a former campaign manager for the late Sen. John McCain who now backs the Democrats, said on All In with Chris Hayes:

"" Kellyanne Conway, despicably, today goes on national television, she said, well, this shooter’s movies were because there is an antireligious sentiment. No, ma’am. The propaganda industry that she commands, with the vile president that she serves, abetted by Mark Levin, and Rush Limbaugh, and Breitbart, and NewsBusters and Judicial Watch and all the rest of them, have blood on their hands for the incitements that they have made that have triggered and radicalized these crazy people. It is deliberate in intent. He scapegoats minority populations. He alleges conspiracies. He creates a sense of shared and virtuous victimhood, positions himself as the avenger, and there is no cost too high, so long as it benefits his narcissism, so long as it benefits him politically.""

30-Oct-18
"I've never understood why the Jewish people have been hated throughout history."

Because they are God's chosen people. The Old Testament is about their history. They often turned from God and suffered. When they turned to God, they prospered.

The New Testament is about how now everyone can chose God.

30-Oct-18

BIG BEAR's embedded Photo
BIG BEAR's embedded Photo
This for Spike Bull.... Muslims in Detroit gathering money for Jewish victims of the massacre in Pittsburgh......

30-Oct-18
It’s about time everyone stops hating each other.....

30-Oct-18
BB, The profits that have been received by those who chant that wayward silly and childish slogan could fill the bottomless pit.

Wake up Paul. This is 2018 not 1968. Play the vinyl clockwise and forget the message you may think you hear. Simply incredible.

The Rock

30-Oct-18
You’re right...... I hate assholes who murder innocent people.....

• Sitka Gear