elkmtngear 31-Oct-18
Pig Doc 31-Oct-18
Spike Bull 01-Nov-18
slade 04-Nov-18
slade 04-Nov-18
JTV 04-Nov-18
27-Oct-18

slade's Link
I think this needs it's own thread separate from the Walk Away thread.

Blexit: In My Own Words by Candace Owens

When I uploaded my first video onto YouTube one year ago, I entitled it “Mom, Dad, I’m a Conservative.”

It was a two-minute satirical stab at the social exiling that many Americans face when they announce their conservatism to friends and family.

Soon thereafter I would discover that for black Americans, the punishment that awaits is far worse than any social exile: it is a full-court social lynching.

Search the name of any prominent black conservative and peruse the words written by liberal journalists:

Dr. Ben Carson is a “porch monkey”

Larry Elder is but an “Uncle Tom”

Kanye West is “in the sunken place”

Clarence Thomas is “a womanizer”

I have been branded a self-hating black, Nazi-sympathizer and rather astonishingly — a white supremacist.

The underlying sentiments are clear; black people are meant to think and act within the confines of what white liberals deem acceptable.

But while in the past the threat of slander has worked to lag the spreading of black conservatism, over this last year, I have observed something of the opposite effect.

In fact, what many have misdiagnosed as political tension between two ideologically disparate groups is actually something far greater, far more deep-rooted, and much more likely to alter the trajectory of this country as we know it.

Across America, black people are beginning to question political orthodoxy. We have been quietly building an ecosystem of free thinkers and at long last, the intellectual dam is breaking.

This unique moment will come to be known as BLEXIT: the black exit from the Democrat party.

continued at link

27-Oct-18

slade's Link
BLEXIT, we free

BLEXIT is a frequency for those who have released themselves from the political orthodoxy. It is a rebellion led by Americans wishing to disrupt the simulation of fear.

BLEXIT is a renaissance. It is our formal declaration of independence.

BLEXIT is fueled by individuals who are questioning political dogma and choosing freedom over tyranny. These are their stories.

27-Oct-18

slade's Link
How Blexit was Born

27-Oct-18
Exclusive: Blexit Logo Design by Kanye West; Artwork Inspired by Trip to Africa with Candace

“It needed to convey the message of a mass exodus,” Candace Owens said of the artwork that would mark black America’s exit, or Blexit, from the “liberal plantation.”

“I created the logo. I spent weeks tinkering with the design, agonizing over the shape, the color,” Owens told me in a phone interview. “I started with a very basic X”

But Owens knew something was missing. “It just wasn’t right. There was this gaping creative chasm,” She said of the artwork.

That’s when she turned to Kanye West — the 21-time Grammy-winner and one of the most influential and successful fashion designers in the world, with whom Owens has developed a close collaborative relationship.

“Me and Kanye had been in constant contact for months. I showed him the Blexit design that I had started to create.” Owens said. “He paused for what felt like ten excruciating minutes, looked at me, smiled, and said, ‘You know the greatest designer of all-time and you didn’t ask me for help?'”

A marketing maven, two-time GQ Most Stylish Man, and the purveyor of the billion-dollar Yeezy apparel and footwear collection brand with Addidas, even Kanye found it a bit of a challenge trying to solve the creative mystery behind the Blexit design he wanted to present to the world. But it was a worthy challenge for one of the fashion industry’s most prolific influencers; one that took he and Owens halfway across the globe to conquer.

“Like me, Kanye felt like something was missing from the design,” Owens told me. “The man is a creative force of nature. And just like that, the next thing I knew, I was on a plane flying from Philadelphia to Africa.”

continued at link

27-Oct-18
thanks mouse

27-Oct-18

slade's Link
Stacey Dash: The Left Divides Black Men and Women

31-Oct-18

31-Oct-18

Pig Doc's Link
Kanye denies he designed the shirts and wants nothing to do with Blexit.

31-Oct-18
I see kanye and Candace on rallies all the time. Candace is going places and if she ever wants to run for office she will be a top choice.

31-Oct-18

gadan's Link
This was encouraging to see.

31-Oct-18

Annony Mouse's Link
PD: follow the money.

31-Oct-18
My initial thoughts were, that Kanye was pretty much committing career suicide.

Annony's link makes total sense, in regard to his backtracking.

31-Oct-18
That being said, this is from Candace Owens' Blog site from Today:

"#BLEXIT was always about teaching those people to fly.

If I had to imagine what it would feel like to have a bullet pierce my heart, it would be exactly like the moment I learned Kanye told the world he felt I had used him.

I wouldn’t wish the way I felt last night upon my worst enemy.

I never once said that Kanye designed the t-shirts for BLEXIT. This is a lie that seems to have made its way around the world; a lie I would like to again correct for the record. Kanye was completely right to feel used in that regard and as I have done personally, I would like to publicly apologize to him for any undue stress or pain the effort to correct that rumor has caused him, his business relationships, or his family. He simply never designed them.

I am a leader, and I would like to lead in this moment by stating that any and all confusion relating to this topic is therefore my fault, entirely.

I would also like to publicly apologize to President Trump, as I know that Kanye’s tweets were rapidly misinterpreted as a shot to this administration.

His tweets were aimed at me and me only, rightfully, for my personal failings. I bare full responsibility".

31-Oct-18
Candace Owens is a class act and strong voice for conservative politics in the African American community. Kanye West is a nut case. Owens will do great things for our country.

01-Nov-18
AGREED!

04-Nov-18

04-Nov-18

slade's Link
14th Amendment Now Used to Drive Down Black Americans’ Wages

04-Nov-18

JTV's Link
https://www.dailywire.com/news/37961/democrats-complain-ptsd-anxiety-ahead-midterm-emily-zanotti

• Sitka Gear