RK 04-Nov-18
slade 05-Nov-18
slade 05-Nov-18
Owl 05-Nov-18
HA/KS 05-Nov-18
29-Oct-18
Bravo, Mr. President!

29-Oct-18
Their "fence busting" will stop, when they reach the U.S. Border.

Kudos to our President, for treating an invasion, the way it should be treated!

29-Oct-18
Chris Wallace questioned Sec. Nielsen about how Trump could stop them. She flat out said they will not get in and she has been saying it. Wallace said they only have to get one foot in the US and Nielsen, they won't get in. It seems that Trump says this is an invasion and can used troops and can send them back to where ever they came from. He is also sending a bunch of lawyers and judges that know how to handle this.

29-Oct-18
"Send Lawyers , guns and money....." Warren Zevon

29-Oct-18
We should use "Psychological Warfare" deterrents, like we did in the Iraqi War:

U.S. drops millions of leaflets warning Iraqis not to oppose American troops Updated May 24, 2007 08:56 PM

DOHA, Qatar—The United States has dropped more than 8 million leaflets over Iraq, warning Iraqis not to oppose American troops should they enter the country.

During nighttime missions, U.S. planes drop fiberglass bombs that burst 4,000 feet above earth. Each explosion releases clouds of white smoke and 60,000 paper leaflets, which spin like helicopter blades before they land in target areas the size of a living room.

The psychological warfare has been going on for months and is an attempt to intimidate those who might try to fight American troops, and warn others to stay out of the way. The leaflets tell Iraqis about American radio broadcasts, urge citizens to stay away from military targets and warn "noble" Iraqi troops to think of their families rather than fight for Saddam Hussein.

The goal isn't to destroy the enemy, only his willingness to fight. "If we go to war, we'll know in the first few days how effective they are in the number of Iraqi soldiers who capitulate," said Marine Maj. Pete Mitchell, a spokesman for U.S. Central Command. "We're anticipating, regularly, tens of thousands of Iraqis who capitulate."

29-Oct-18
I would refrain from the all the back slapping just yet. Trump is in a tough spot. What are we going to do if they rush the gates? I foresee a public outcry if violence takes hold in any fashion and the Democrats, who have been eerily silent and mute about this caravan are wringing their hands in hopes of a clash. Something must be negotiated before they arrive because there is no other way that would be acceptable with the world watching. America, as every nation, has every right to defend their borders and their country and the methods and force that may be required to achieve and protect national security is their decision and their decision alone. However, America is unique in that we have not become one nation with a myriad of flags preventing unity and one voice when sensitive matters, matters most.

This is going to be a real test for Trump. He either acts and prevents the influx which will strengthen his grip on his base politically, or he caves and loses his base and any political capital he has garnered. I believe both parties will capitulate and encourage him to heel. In the words of Donald Trump himself: " We will see".

The Rock

29-Oct-18
Stop em, whatever it takes. Let me know if you need help, I'll be there.

29-Oct-18
Jeff,

How I wish it would be so easy even though it could be but who could stomach the visuals of the aftermath.

The Rock

29-Oct-18
Really Jeff? You'd just open fire on em?

That either makes you a psycho or a self professed, cold blooded murderer. Or both.

29-Oct-18
I don't think the invaders brought gas masks with them.

So when they are unable to see and gagging they will be rounded up like cattle and hosed down. They may get the message after a few rounds of that.

A thousand Skunks would work wonders. Then a thousand more. Old potatoes and onions, Chum, Maggots.

Be creative, not deadly.

29-Oct-18
Any armed conflict- God forbid death of a woman or child, you would see a blue Tidal wave the likes of which has never been seen, and the media is hoping and praying for it. Rock is correct - Trumps in a tough spot, glad he is President and standing up to them, but this is beyond touchy.

29-Oct-18
As far as i am concerned, the mother of these children knows that they are INVADING this Country. She better be able to handle the consequences. She is no mother if she knowingly uses her own children as leverage.

29-Oct-18
Only a leftist like PutZ would think there are no options available other than a welcome mat or a 50 cal.........

29-Oct-18
Exactly TD. I thought the same thing when I read it and knew who it was from before I looked. So predictable.

29-Oct-18
What Trump should do is ask all the Americans who want to build a wall to send in tax-deductible donations that have to be used for the wall. I hope that they use a lot of tear gas and cattle prods to get them to turn back.

29-Oct-18
Considering how the migrant mob attacked Mexican police, once they apply similar tactics against our military...they are no longer a peaceful horde but an attacking invading army and can and should be dealt with as such.

I still believe that switching the mission of the air tankers fighting California's wild fires and filling them with indelible purple dye in liquefied urine and feces and dousing them as they near the border would be awesome...could easily identify any crossing the border by sight and smell.

On a more realistic level, this will allow the US military to test some of its new anti-crowd devices like infrared rays that heat the surface of the skin causing great pain. Only backing out of the range provides relief. From the military-industry trade mags that I have read, there are several other non-lethal crowd control devices that have been in development. This may be the first proREgressive funded military live action research...unfortunately, non of the "volunteer" subjects will get paid.

29-Oct-18
“unfortunately, non of the "volunteer" subjects will get paid.”

Something tells me, the organizers of this have been paid quite handsomely.

30-Oct-18
The FILING of a lawsuit is neither news, nor noteworthy. The WINNING of a lawsuit is. You're counting your chickens before they've hatched.

30-Oct-18
I always candled my chicken eggs in the incubator and could count them before they hatched.

30-Oct-18
My fear is IF they make it this far they won't "storm the gates", but rather will spread out and sneak in over a thousand miles of unprotected border. It would be great if they stayed consolidated and stormed the gate as it makes defending much simpler, but I just don't think that's how it will go down.

30-Oct-18
Winter is fast approaching and southern AZ, NM, and TX can be a bitch when it wants to be...

30-Oct-18
REPORT: Central American Migrants Set Fire to Mexican Immigration Facility

Mexican Ambassador to U.S.: Some in Migrant Caravan ‘Very Violent’

Armed Migrants in Caravan Opened Fire on Mexican Cops, Say Authorities

These are not the people that the putzedian proREgressives would have us believe and the military should be able to use whatever means they have to repel this invasion. One can bet like our koranderthal jihadists, they will shove some women and children at the head of the march and use them as shields for the media to use against Trump and them and the majority of US citizens who oppose open borders.

31-Oct-18
Where exactly is the caravan and how long does it take to walk 1000 miles?? As suggested above, winter may be our best defense...especially if all you got on is shorts, flip-flops, and a sweaty tank top.

31-Oct-18
They are likely not walking, except for short periods to ham for the cameras.

31-Oct-18
Maybe we need a new strategy. Give each able-bodied man an automatic rifle, 10,000 rounds of ammunition, and a ride to his country of origin.

The governments of those countries then might find a way to keep them from heading this way - or end up with a new government.

31-Oct-18
Serious question. So there are thousands of dangerous horribles parading here. I dont know how long Mexico is, but in the last day or so I heard the closest group if marchers were like 1000 miles away. If these people are burning things down and causing issues, how is it that Mexico, with 1000 miles of road ahead and law enforcement / military at their disposal, can't just cap this? I know it's a country with a checkered law enforcement history given cartel's and all... but it seems impossible to believe that a country would allow any group of people to burn buildings etc without cracking down hard.

We shouldn't need any of our military involved what so ever. This should be done in Mexico.

31-Oct-18
Refugees don't wreck havoc and leave destruction in their wake, they are trying to escape it.

Maybe these folks were kicked out...?

31-Oct-18
"Serious question. So there are thousands of dangerous horribles parading here."

Serious question my ass...Start a question with typical liberal hyperbole shows your true colors...

31-Oct-18

Coyote 65's Link
Trains in AZ loaded with military trucks, tanks, apcs headed for the border. And he may send another 15,000 troops.

https://www.infowars.com/trump-aint-playin-video-shows-hundreds-of-military-vehicles-being-shipped-to-border/

Terry

31-Oct-18
"This should be done in Mexico".

Should be...but it ain't !

31-Oct-18
These people do not come here to harm us, they’re just looking for their piece of the pie. I guarantee you, I’d put these immigrants up against the MAGA crowd any day!

Our neighbor who came from El Salvador... It took 18 years for her to get her citizenship because of all the red tape she had to go through. She almost gave up several times but this nation made it difficult. By the way, she’s been paying taxes since she stepped foot here. She’s worked at least 2 jobs since being here. I’d take a thousand of her like over one MAGAt. Any day

31-Oct-18
Poor anonymous SZ. so scared and trembling. No worries, snow flake. trump will make it all better, won't he.

31-Oct-18
yfpoopiepants, again, you contradict yourself in one rambling paragraph... are you taking the pot?

31-Oct-18
So putz. If they are not here to harm us, how many of them are you going to allow to stay at your house, pay for their clothes, and take care of them??? If you don't bring any to your home, you must not be too sure about, these people that won't harm us. Besides, they are invading our Country. We have RULES to abide by to come into this Country.

31-Oct-18

itshot's Link
heading straight for norwalk, hope your spare bedrooms are all ready

31-Oct-18
Be honest, you don't want the here 'legally'. If you did, you'd want 5000 judges and law clerks down there to speed up the amnesty program and avoid the years and years of paperwork instead of 5000 troops. At least be honest and admit that you don't want them at all. and its because they don't look like you or talk like you. Which is a round about way of saying you're racist.

And for what its worth, I'll be there are more criminals in the trump administration than among that caravan of needy people.

31-Oct-18
yfposer, not to kick you in the vulva but you would not know honesty if it kicked you right in your swollen purple donkey a$$hole, keep trying though, the three of you are making headway

31-Oct-18
Putzie again supports lawlessness. By law, to apply for amnesty, it cannot be done after entering this country. Of course, being a professional indoctrinator, the poor students of Briarcliff Manor High School must suffer a poorly informed "teacher".

31-Oct-18
JTV

THANKS For the heads up They are already here

At the border issue meeting Last night they advised us of this Glad they did

We flew game survey this morning and noticed at one of the gates there was a suburban at one of our ranch entrances Obvious 4-5 guys in camo armed standing around it

Had the pilot land to see what was up. Sure enough armed Militia.

Long story short sent them on their way from our gate anyway

Appreciate any help but they are not what we need at this time and certainly not our choice We have dealt with them before

Zeiden. Could you possibly know less about what is going on? That may be possible

31-Oct-18
YFP, You're a dyed in the wool Liberal Democrat. Correct? Answer me this truthfully. Why would you allow all these illegals into this country and foot the bill for them when you have been screwing the black man, American blacks, and kept them in chains in the ghetto? Why not invest those funds for these malcontents that get a free ticket, and help African Americans, AMERICANS who the Democrats have exploited for their votes? Al Sharpton as Jesse Jackson, liberal saviors of the black man, arrives at their rallies in a limo, silk suit, pleads for the poor blacks to bear the pangs of hunger, then returns to their mansions. The black man arrives on buses in torn blue jeans and returns home to the ghetto in the hope the welfare check is not late so they can keep the lights on. Tell me you charaltan c..k sucking leech scumbag how are you going to untie that five strand hemp from your pencil dick neck when the black man finally comes to his senses, and, eventually he will realize what the Democrats have heaped upon him and his children for decades to pad their own a$$e$. Your a$$ will be twisting like Chubby Checker in the barrel of snakes that you all are.

The Rock

The Rock

31-Oct-18
Well putz is showing us all that HE, and the dems doesn't really give a $hit about the INVADERS. HE won't even take a few of these GREAT INVADERS, in his home. 8^))))

31-Oct-18
Their piece of the pie? It's not their pie. None of it. Can go make their own pie. We owe these people NOTHING. It is not their pie, not their country, not their home. They are not our guests. They have been told NOT to enter. They are unwanted home invaders. As in you leave your home unlocked and they just move right in..... like it was their home and not yours.

Apply to come in. Several avenues to do so. Approved and you are welcome. Break in and you should be treated as any other unwanted home invader.

You want to help the poor? We have American citizens who are poor and need help. Real help, not just hand them money for taking up space. Get them productive. Somehow many on the left have given up on helping folks to help themselves.... right here at home. It's way more work and far less satisfying than taking on a foreign project. This way you can feel awesome about yourself and put out the least effort. A liberal leftist win-win....Basically you FUBAR whatever you touch..... so move on to FUBAR something else.... rinse, repeat....

31-Oct-18

Woods Walker's embedded Photo
You'd Only Have To Do The First Dozen Or So Before They Realize That THIS Time We Ain't Just Flapping Our Jaws!
You'd Only Have To Do The First Dozen Or So Before They Realize That THIS Time We Ain't Just Flapping Our Jaws!

01-Nov-18

01-Nov-18
"when he was sane" ROTFLMAO!

That was MEGA awesome...... heheheheheh...... too good.....

01-Nov-18
"She’s worked at least 2 jobs since being here."

What did she do all the other time during those 18 years?

01-Nov-18
Probably kicked out a few anchor babies!

01-Nov-18
Just watched a new conference on the illegals coming. Trump said he has told his people that if they throw rocks consider answering with a rifle. He said rocks are deadly if you are hit in the head or face. He said it two or three times so he means it.

01-Nov-18
That's the good thing about gunpowder and lead......you don't need a bilingual translator. It gets the message across quite clearly.

01-Nov-18
Be honest? YOUpZ don't want them here 'legally'. If you did, you'd want 5000 troops down there to uphold the law instead of 5000 kangaroo judges and law clerks to circumvent the law . At least be honest and admit that you want them all, and it's not because they are needy and don't look like you or talk like you but instead might, possibly, hopefully vote like you. Which is a round about way of saying you're a racist, angry, desperate and completely full-to-the-rim with bat$#!T, bloodsucker.

01-Nov-18
Itshot

Spot on!

01-Nov-18
Itshot. You are exactly right. Also proving that putz isn't a Marine. A Marine wouldn't support INVADERS.

02-Nov-18

02-Nov-18
They have no Constitutional rights and 5-15000 troops are not enough. Send 100,000 with loaded rifles.

02-Nov-18

03-Nov-18

03-Nov-18
These people are not the enemy Democrats are. Rid the country of Democrats and you will never see another caravan taking money off the table of Americans who worked all their life for it.

The Rock

03-Nov-18
What you're seeing with this current caravan, is a classic, direct result of what happens when the government DOES NOT ENFORCE THE LAWS. It's that simple. These people KNOW that they will NOT be held accountable for their actions because it's been damn near 40 years since we enforced it. It all started with the Immigration Amnesty Act of 1986. That was the one where Reagan got lied to by...guess who....the DEMOCRATS (imagine that!!!!) who controlled congress at the time. They PROMISED him that if he'd sign for the amnesty for the illegals already here then the government would REALLY crack down on the new one's coming in.

But true to the Democrat philosophy of saying/doing anything to achieve their agenda, they did the exact opposite. It didn't take long for the illegal men here to figure out that they had little to no chance of being caught and deported anymore, so they did what any normal man would do with a wife and kids,,,,,THEY BROUGHT THEM HERE TOO! Fast forward 32 years and we have the cesspool that we have now. If we DON'T do anything about it we may as well just open the borders entirely and give what's left of the country away. HASTA LA VISTA, BABY! Or more accurately.....ADIOS M***** F*****s

04-Nov-18

04-Nov-18
I agree Putz

And in fact that is hapoening right now

What is also happening is the govt is planning to help out with the immediate humanitarian crisis and at the same time arranging for the participants of the caravan return to their country. This was obvious from the first

No one knows what will REALLY happen when however many of the so called caravan really gets here but the orders are to take care of them and send them home

Right now it seems like the usual

Pre-illegals get to Mexico City And then spread out taking various freight trains north to Texas , Arizona, New Mexico, Cali And begin the crossings

Not at all unusual. Business as usual

05-Nov-18
Law enforcement officers in Texas placed more than 270,000 criminal aliens in local jails since June 1, 2011, according to state data. The mostly illegal aliens allegedly committed more than 284,000 criminal offenses including homicides, assaults, burglary, drug offenses, theft, robbery, sexual assault, and other sexual offenses.

05-Nov-18

05-Nov-18
Mass expenditure of non-lethal means. Mass arrests via military action. There is quite literally no choice.

As far as "pie," the most humanitarian thing we can do is export FREE market capitalism. Period.

05-Nov-18
The people who say we don't need military at the border also say you don't need guns in your home or on your person.

• Sitka Gear