Community
Contributors to this thread:
Brotsky 29-Oct-18
Zbone 29-Oct-18
Rocky 29-Oct-18
WV Mountaineer 29-Oct-18
29-Oct-18

Straight —» Arrow's Link
slow afternoon......enliven the discussion a little. Number of pro players on the 2018 NFL rosters by conference. Pretty persuasive facts to back up the never ending SEC superiority claim. It's all about money....SEC has the most of it. The best teams and the best players it seems. This article also list by team.....the top three are SEC teams.

https://www.ncaa.com/news/football/article/2018-09-11/colleges-most-represented-2018-nfl-rosters

SEC 335 Big Ten 239 ACC 228 Pac-12 210 Big 12 123 American 100 Mountain West 63 C-USA 63 Independent 40 MAC 39 Sun Belt 20

29-Oct-18
I would be more interested in knowing the percentage of those "student" athletes from the SEC who could actually spell "superiority".

29-Oct-18
Ah geeze, here we go...

How many bowl game the SEC win last year, how many they loose...

29-Oct-18
I would have to agree that academically the SEC is not that great......but they are an excellent value to a college athlete for free. I just met someone who's daughter got a full ride for basketball to an SEC school this year...........he was pretty happy about it and rightfully proud.

29-Oct-18
Zbone,

The only one that matters. All else are participation trophies. Btw some may have trouble spelling but they know what a contract is and how they can pay someone to spell for them once they sign.

The Rock

29-Oct-18
Brotsky X 2

• Sitka Gear