TD 01-Nov-18
Fivers 01-Nov-18
NvaGvUp 01-Nov-18
Yendor 02-Nov-18
slade 02-Nov-18
Annony Mouse 04-Nov-18
bad karma 10-Nov-18
30-Oct-18
By executive order trump plans on ending birthright citizenship. Why? 1) he may not have the authority and it may be unconstitutional BUT If this doesn’t prove trumps white nationalist tendencies, nothing will.

This is another dog whistle to his white supremacist base. Saying, in essence: “Don’t worry, I’ll make sure we reduce the number of brown people that speak a funny language from infesting our country”.

He won’t be able to do it, but the fact that he’s proposing it says it all.

30-Oct-18
More winning

30-Oct-18
Good policy IMO, especially when applied across the board to wherever the would be criminals originate from.

30-Oct-18
Funny, did he say this only applies to those "Brown Skinned" folks, or does it apply across the board? If it's across the board, then how the hell is it targeted at "Brown skinned people"?

And the point is actually much simpler, it means the parents need to be here legally. What a completely radical idea!

30-Oct-18
Maybe you didn’t realize that the 14th amendment says clearly “a]ll persons born or naturalized in the United States . . . are citizens"

Or that Melania wasn’t a citizen when Barron was born.

He’d have to change the Constitution.

But let’s go with it:

Would he deport children of non citizens? I would be included of course. Would it be retroactive? How far back?

This white nationalist, trump is attacking the Constitution. What would actual “constitutional conservatives” say about it?

30-Oct-18
If neither parent is a citizen of the US and are simply going across the border to have a child on US soil and the taxpayers dime, the child should not be a citizen either. Very easy to understand.

30-Oct-18
The 14th was put in place to make the just freed slaves citizens. It has been carried over because the country has/was in the process of expanding its population. Lets see...No slaves to normalize anymore, population is growing just fine on its own...sounds like an obsolete amendment that needs to be removed...

30-Oct-18
"He won’t be able to do it, but the fact that he’s proposing it says it all. "

Like Obama, he can do whatever he wants. It will be up to the court to decide if it is legal or not.

No birthright citizenship=less democrats=more winning.

30-Oct-18
Are you familiar with the process of removing “obsolete amendments?” And be careful what you ask for. Who determines what’s “obsolete” or not. The party that’s governing? The majority of Americans?

30-Oct-18
I agree with Trump's idea on birthright births. I see no common sense reason why when a non American gives birth in the USA should the child be considered to be a legal citizen. If you go back far enough everyone of us are from another country but we came here legally through the correct system.

30-Oct-18
"I would be included of course. "

Well, hot Damn!

In that case, let's do it!

30-Oct-18
The 14th amendment was originally for the black children born of slaves (post Civil War), this loop hole has been taken advantage since 1980 until now (over 330000+ births). Will end up in the Supreme Court and will be closed. Trump is finally going to take this unresolved problem on where others would not. One Mexico Cartel leader's wife slip into San Diego to have her baby to be nationalize several years ago. No.1 ecology threat is unrestricted immigration/refugee (101 ecology), if one is in favor for a 3rd world country then keep the door open and your kids will suffer for it and the progressives do not care except for the vote for a state control government and that is all they care about.

30-Oct-18
The fourteenth amendment clearly states: ", and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, " which you conveniently left out as "...".

By definition, illegal aliens are not subject to the jurisdiction thereof, they are subjects of wherever they or their parents came from until their parents have been naturalized.

There is no need to remove the amendment, but there sure is a need to clarify it to those who hope to misinterpret it to their advantage.

30-Oct-18
My hell, when will the inmates quit running the asylum...?

That is not what the EO means. At all.

30-Oct-18
End it....

30-Oct-18
I saw a lawyer explain the 14th amendment this morning and I put it on another post. If you are in the country legally and not a citizen, your baby is a citizen. If you are in the country illegally, not a citizen, your baby does not get citizenship. They say this will hold up in court and quite a few countries have the same policy and do not give illegal's babys citizenship.

30-Oct-18
I was reading this with interest. I just saw this on my AP newsfeed this AM while in a tree (no deer, dang it - or perhaps I missed one while reading ha ha ha). Part of me agree's with the concept. I need to read more to really understand the proposal. It would be a substantial change for sure.

That said, when I read the 14th amendment stuff above... I was strongly struck by the parallel's between this discussion and others about amendments. In particular, I've seen what are essentially VERBATIM comments in various places for why the second amendment should be changed. It doesnt apply any more, it's being abused, etc.

I'd be REALLY careful with trying to change amendments. If it's done, it needs to be absolutely a million percent bullet proof and something a large portion of the population supports (not just a liberal or conservative portion).

Otherwise lining up and saying: X amendment can never, ever, ever be touched... Is just clear biased goo.

I need to read a lot more on this proposal to understand what is being suggested.

Will

30-Oct-18
No need to make a mountain out of a molehill, the 14th amendment has/had nothing to do with illegals and anchor babies, until the democrats and their living breathing amendment mumbo job declared it to.........

30-Oct-18
First of all, explain the "dog whistle" and the scientific proof it actually means squat!

30-Oct-18
Let's see, unless I'm mistaken, Donald Trump (Barron's father) was a US Citizen. Melania was here Legally. So what the F was your point again?

30-Oct-18
As I understand it, the 14th Amendment was written and adopted at a time when there was no such thing as a "illegal" immigrant. All immigrants were here legally, but not all had citizenship status. Therefore the birthright clause applied to all immigrants.

In later years, we established a legal process for immigration, thereby establishing a new category of "illegal" immigrants who didn't follow the process. IMO, the 14th Amendment should have been amended to clarify whether the birthright clause applied to this new category of immigrants. Perhaps Trump can make that happen.

Matt

30-Oct-18
Read the 14th amendment once again because you're reading comprehension skills are lacking and are in need of repair. Australia, GB and many other top tier countries have changed their laws to permit EXACTLY what Trump WILL do. They have a firm grasp of mathematics and economics. People wonder why America is so far down the totem pole in world academics.

The Rock

30-Oct-18
"He won’t be able to do it, but the fact that he’s proposing it says it all."

The fact that YOU say he "won't be able to do it" tells me there's a damn good chance he will. HERE! HERE!

30-Oct-18
Bravo again, Mr. Trump! It is simply insanity to allow illegals to enter our country at all, let alone for the main purpose of downloading a kid so we can support them for life! Remove the incentive and a lot of these problems go away.

30-Oct-18
This timing is incredible, I was talking with my 12 year old daughter on our way to school this morning, before I even heard of this, about this exact same thing. The reason I started talking about it, was because talk radio was talking about the illegals voting for elections in San Francisco because their kids were in the community and schools so their parents should have a right to say what happens there.

My question is, since the 14th Amendment is actually being looked at and pretty clearly states that just because your baby is born here, that doesn't automatically make them a US citizen if you are NOT HERE LEGALLY, what is going to happen to all the people that have been born here over the last 40+ years that have been assumed to be US citizens and have gotten US citizen benefits their entire lives? Could any new action be retroactive? Because, according to the Constitution, they are not US citizens and really have no rights here, it doesn't matter how long they have lived here. I think that the best thing they could do at this point, is put a retroactive date, be it 5 years or 40 years, it really doesn't matter, then give those families something like 2 years to go through the process to become legal US citizens. If they don't complete that task, kick them out!

30-Oct-18
It is my greatest joy that you anticipate that I would be deported. Further, this is trump theater at its worst. He will never do it, can’t ever do it, without the entire amendment process.

Once again, he’s trying to con people.

He wants you to stay off: how he's going to eradicate people's healthcare, the tax cuts were only for the Uber rich , his Saudi pals are dismembering US residents alive,Russia supports him, he's been committing tax fraud for years, his businesses are benefitting from his being Pot-us

30-Oct-18
Poor Putzie...his belief in a "living Constitution" has come to bite him in his ass.

The 14th Amendment's writers never intended it to provide citizenship to anyone who just crossed the borders. In fact, there is little evidence of the 14th being used to provide citizenship until the noted swimmer Ted Kennedy pushed this meme.

Trump can issue an executive order denying any and all illegals who have entered this country (which would include any anchors dropped) the right of citizenship. Of course, the no-border-register-all-illegals-as-party-member Democrats will find a liberal judge somewhere who will attempt to stay the EO. However, by doing so, this will be addressed by the SCOTUS and finally settled. Unfortunately for the zedian nation, the balance has shifted on the court due to Trump's nominations with judges who hold the Constitution as the foundation...not what the sentiment of the liberals who believe that it is malleable and rights can be found by pulling them out of their asses. Hold your breath that RBG can stay awake.

Trump is a lot smarter than the left gives him credit and he has Trumped them again.

30-Oct-18

Annony Mouse's Link
From link:

Earlier this month, Anton penned an op-ed in the Washington Post in which he argued that birthright citizenship was not a constitutional requirement.

In his op-ed, Anton wrote, Citizenship shouldn’t be a birthright:

The notion that simply being born within the geographical limits of the United States automatically confers U.S. citizenship is an absurdity — historically, constitutionally, philosophically and practically.

. . . . Constitutional scholar Edward Erler has shown that the entire case for birthright citizenship is based on a deliberate misreading of the 14th Amendment. The purpose of that amendment was to resolve the question of citizenship for newly freed slaves. Following the Civil War, some in the South insisted that states had the right to deny citizenship to freedmen. In support, they cited 1857’s disgraceful Dred Scott v. Sandford decision, which held that no black American could ever be a citizen of the United States.

A constitutional amendment was thus necessary to overturn Dred Scott and to define the precise meaning of American citizenship.

That definition is the amendment’s very first sentence: “All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the state wherein they reside.”

The amendment clarified for the first time that federal citizenship precedes and supersedes its state-level counterpart. No state has the power to deny citizenship, hence none may dispossess freed slaves.

Anton went on to make a distinction between “subject to the jurisdiction” and “subject to American law.”

Second, the amendment specifies two criteria for American citizenship: birth or naturalization (i.e., lawful immigration), and being subject to U.S. jurisdiction. We know what the framers of the amendment meant by the latter because they told us. Sen. Lyman Trumbull of Illinois, a principal figure in drafting the amendment, defined “subject to the jurisdiction” as “not owing allegiance to anybody else” — that is, to no other country or tribe.

Sen. Jacob Howard of Michigan, a sponsor of the clause, further clarified that the amendment explicitly excludes from citizenship “persons born in the United States who are foreigners, aliens, [or] who belong to the families of ambassadors or foreign ministers.”

Yet for decades, U.S. officials — led by immigration enthusiasts in and out of government — have acted as though “subject to the jurisdiction” simply means “subject to American law.” That is true of any tourist who comes here.

The framers of the 14th Amendment added the jurisdiction clause precisely to distinguish between people to whom the United States owes citizenship and those to whom it does not. Freed slaves definitely qualified. The children of immigrants who came here illegally clearly don’t.

And...

The Supreme Court has already ruled that children born to immigrants who are legal permanent residents have citizenship. But those who claim the 14th Amendment should not apply to everyone point to the fact that there has been no ruling on a case specifically involving undocumented immigrants or those with temporary legal status.

30-Oct-18
It's about damn time!

30-Oct-18
Anchor babies, birthright citizenship, and the 14th Amendment The 14th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution reads in part: All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and the State wherein they reside."

Babies born to illegal alien mothers within U.S. borders are called anchor babies because under the 1965 immigration Act, they act as an anchor that pulls the illegal alien mother and eventually a host of other relatives into permanent U.S. residency. (Jackpot babies is another term).

Post-Civil War reforms focused on injustices to African Americans. The 14th Amendment was ratified in 1868 to protect the rights of native-born Black Americans, whose rights were being denied as recently-freed slaves. It was written in a manner so as to prevent state governments from ever denying citizenship to blacks born in the United States. But in 1868, the United States had no formal immigration policy, and the authors therefore saw no need to address immigration explicitly in the amendment.

Senator Jacob Howard worked closely with Abraham Lincoln in drafting and passing the Thirteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution, which abolished slavery. He also served on the Senate Joint Committee on Reconstruction, which drafted the Fourteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution. In 1866, Senator Jacob Howard clearly spelled out the intent of the 14th Amendment by writing: Every person born within the limits of the United States, and subject to their jurisdiction, is by virtue of natural law and national law a citizen of the United States. This will not, of course, include persons born in the United States who are foreigners, aliens, who belong to the families of ambassadors or foreign ministers accredited to the Government of the United States, but will include every other class of persons. It settles the great question of citizenship and removes all doubt as to what persons are or are not citizens of the United States. This has long been a great desideratum in the jurisprudence and legislation of this country."

The phrase "subject to the jurisdiction thereof" was intended to exclude American-born persons from automatic citizenship whose allegiance to the United States was not complete. With illegal aliens who are unlawfully in the United States, their native country has a claim of allegiance on the child. Thus, the completeness of their allegiance to the United States is impaired, which therefore precludes automatic citizenship.

The correct interpretation of the 14th Amendment is that an illegal alien mother is subject to the jurisdiction of her native country, as is her baby.

Over a century ago, the Supreme Court correctly confirmed this restricted interpretation of citizenship in the so-called 'Slaughter-House cases' [83 US 36 (1873)] and in [112 US 94 (1884)]. In Elk v.Wilkins, the phrase 'subject to its jurisdiction' excluded from its operation 'children of ministers, consuls, and citizens of foreign states born within the United States.' In Elk, the American Indian claimant was considered not an American citizen because the law required him to be 'not merely subject in some respect or degree to the jurisdiction of the United States, but completely subject to their political jurisdiction and owing them direct and immediate allegiance.'

Congress subsequently passed a special act to grant full citizenship to American Indians, who were not citizens even through they were born within the borders of the United States. The Citizens Act of 1924, codified in 8USCSß1401, provides that: The following shall be nationals and citizens of the United States at birth: (a) a person born in the United States and subject to the jurisdiction thereof; (b) a person born in the United States to a member of an Indian, Eskimo, Aleutian, or other aboriginal tribe.

The original intent of the 14th Amendment was clearly not to facilitate illegal aliens defying U.S. law and obtaining citizenship for their offspring, nor obtaining benefits at taxpayer expense. Current estimates indicate there may be over 300,000 anchor babies born each year in the U.S., thus causing illegal alien mothers to add more to the U.S. population each year than immigration from all sources in an average year before 1965.

Australia rescinded birthright citizenship in 2007, as did New Zealand in 2006, Ireland in 2005, France in 1993, and the United Kingdom in 1983. This leaves the United States and Canada as the only remaining industrialized nations to grant automatic citizenship to every person born within the borders of the country, irrespective of their parents' nationality or immigration status.

American citizens must be wary of elected politicians voting to illegally extend our generous social benefits to illegal aliens and other criminals.

References available at link.

Note: It was recognized that native American Indians were excluded from coverage under the 14th amendment but subsequently included by following legislation. The Supreme Court basically reaffirmed that to claim citizenship, one must be subject to the jurisdiction of the US government...something that an illegal cannot claim being a citizen of another government. To be covered under US jurisdiction, one must have legal status within the country.

30-Oct-18
Good luck with changing the constitution with an executive order.

30-Oct-18
Doesn't have to change Constitution as it clearly states that illegals (persons not subject to US; i.e. citizens of another country) do not qualify. Wasn't really a problem until Teddy Kennedy promoted the idea. Two SCOTUS decisions show the intent as described above in numerous posts.

31-Oct-18
"American Indians and their children did not become citizens until Congress passed the Indian Citizenship Act of 1924. There would have been no need to pass such legislation if the 14th Amendment extended citizenship to all people born in America, no matter what the circumstances of their birth, and no matter the legal status of their parents."

31-Oct-18
For about 100 years, the 14th did not give citizenship to children born to foreigners in the US.

An administrative decision in the Kennedy/Johnson era ignored that many years of precedent - falsely interpreting the amendment to further their political agenda.

31-Oct-18
"Note: It was recognized that native American Indians were excluded from coverage under the 14th amendment but subsequently included by following legislation. The Supreme Court basically reaffirmed that to claim citizenship, one must be subject to the jurisdiction of the US government..."

Which is why their claim to sovereignty is nothing but smoke and mirrors to get ahead in the political realm of things for special favors, considerations, and benefits.

31-Oct-18

slade's Link
Mark Levin: Paul Ryan Is ‘Utterly Wrong’ on Birthright Citizenship

31-Oct-18
There have been discussions about the 14th A and anchor babies here on the CF going back for years as has the topic arisen in public debate even in Congress. The American public has long been aware of this problem and nothing has ever been done to address this issue.

The intent of the 14th A is historically clear...provide full citizenship rights to the freed slaves. And when the courts decided that the 14th did not apply to the Native American population, Congress rectified that lapse. Those "not subject" were clearly described by Senator Jacob Howard as not being able to obtain citizenship by birth.

Trump, making an Executive Order to use original intent of the 14th Amendment, will have accomplished what the empty words of politicians have spouted about by forcing the judicial system to address it (ending up in the SCOTUS) or Congress to pass legislation.

The putzian proREgressive Democrats only hope is for the SCOTUS to decide in their favor...which is why if RGB either dies or retires, will make the next SCOTUS nomination even dirtier and less civil than Kavenaugh's. Of course, the focus from them will be the protection of illegal immigration anchors...something that has little support from the general populace.

Elections have consequences.

Putzie et. al. have sadly come to believe what the proRegressives and media have pushed as news: Trump is dumb.

I think that the coming EO will prove them wrong yet again. Simply, Trump is forcing the other branches to finally address this issue. Hopefully, we will see the concept of a "living" Constitution be dealt a death blow and that our government need to heed and obey the document created by our founders.

31-Oct-18
This is another win for Trump. If not in in court, it will be in the public forum

31-Oct-18
It's also very similar to what Trump was trying to do with immigration.... Make Congress finally do its damn job and pass legislation clarifying it. And they've fallen down on the job and have failed to do so. Heaven forbid these guys have to show some backbone and make a decision.

31-Oct-18

31-Oct-18
Will this be applied retro?

31-Oct-18
interesting question right there.....you might have to undo generations of citizenship to make it retroactive.

31-Oct-18
How about we look up the Congressional Record of 1866 to see what the authors of the 14th Amendment actually said it means?

31-Oct-18
Would making it retroactive be dancing dangerously close to the Ex Post Facto clause (Article 1, Sec 9)?

31-Oct-18
Posting again from Jack's post above, since YFP can't seem to comprehend or read the entire thing before he posts...

Senator Jacob Howard worked closely with Abraham Lincoln in drafting and passing the Thirteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution, which abolished slavery. He also served on the Senate Joint Committee on Reconstruction, which drafted the Fourteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution. In 1866, Senator Jacob Howard clearly spelled out the intent of the 14th Amendment by writing: Every person born within the limits of the United States, and subject to their jurisdiction, is by virtue of natural law and national law a citizen of the United States. This will not, of course, include persons born in the United States who are foreigners, aliens, who belong to the families of ambassadors or foreign ministers accredited to the Government of the United States, but will include every other class of persons. It settles the great question of citizenship and removes all doubt as to what persons are or are not citizens of the United States. This has long been a great desideratum in the jurisprudence and legislation of this country."

31-Oct-18
"YFP can't seem to comprehend or read the entire thing before he posts"...

He can't help it, he's just an educator...Oy Vay!

31-Oct-18
From what I am understanding from other sources is that no one used the 14th amendment to gain citizenship until the middle 1960's. This was a new concept of how the 14th should be applied sometime around the JFK and LBJ administrations. If one remembers their history this was also the time when all the civil rights stuff was happening. The democrats owned congress and would not pass the civil rights bill without almost full Republican support. Also, recall LBJ's famous quote (paraphrasing) "When I'm done, those N....'rs will be voting democratic for 200 years!"...

It would appear that the amendment has been being used incorrectly for almost my entire life. It will be interesting to see what the courts have to say about all this after Trump does his EO...because you know it is going to the courts...

31-Oct-18
Certain liberals understand fairly well; it's when what they understand undercuts the way they want things to be that the defenses come up.

First to the plate is obfuscation followed closely by the obligatory charge of one of the "isms" or "obes" (pick any it really doesn't make any difference).

It's amazing the literary contortions one can deploy when one simply lacks the integrity to admit their emperor has no clothes....

I'd say the entertainment value can make up for the insult to the intelligence of the rationale but in this case I'd put 1st grade finger-painting a few notches above this collection of dim bulbs.....

31-Oct-18
mike, that's so offensive to some, somehow, some way, somewhere, some day....in some far-off land

31-Oct-18
This link has a number of commentaries and references about the 14th A and birthright citizenship with references. Worth spending a little time if one wants further education. However, warning: this is well beyond the putzian level of intellectual comprehension.

The Case Against Birthright Citizenship

31-Oct-18
I don’t know if you could go full or partial retro? The only way that you could do it, would be if you gave them an option to become citizens within a certain timeframe. You could make a simpler, easier way to make it happen, but give them a deadline to have it done. If they don’t do it, they don’t really want to be legal citizens. Legally, they aren’t citizens now, even though they have been treated as such.

31-Oct-18
If you are going to try and circumvent the 14th Amendment with an executive order, how long will it be before you try and curtail the 2nd Amendment and First Amendment? Just asking for the NRA.

Be careful what you wish for , that slippery slope is a doozy

31-Oct-18
Circumvent what? The 14th already has the language in it and it was written to be interpreted the way Trump is pushing.

If you can't see that, then your reading comprehension falls well below the threshold to be a teacher. Ah, but again, stating the obvious.

31-Oct-18
Paul has obviously never bothered to read the Constitution. Nor the historical documentation and commentary available. He doesn't care or have any intellectual honesty. Heck, how many times have references been provided on this thread such that he doesn't even have to search. He is just lazy and parrots what his leaders promote on media.

His talking points are sent to him every day from the central proREgressive committee.

31-Oct-18
Interesting how the second amendment is to be taken at its word and the 14th is open to trumps interpretation.

31-Oct-18
Couldn't make even one lap, Putzie.

Putzie received one, too...and ran screaming out of his house.

31-Oct-18
Lmfao!!! @ a troll speaking on the 2nd amendment on a hunting website. Deaf ears here bud. Lololololololol

31-Oct-18
Intentionally obtuse. To put it kindly. The EO will go to court. Likely the SCOTUS. It's constitutionality will be determined there. Not by what liberal leftists WANT it to be.... but by what it is, the words used and the context thereof. ALL of them, not just a couple handpicked ones. I can live with that, for or against..... like it or not. Why? Because it's the right thing to do. It's the very foundation of the country.

You're upset because you KNOW what it says and what it means. You just WISH it weren't so. Rules. Laws. Applied equally, across the board.

WRT the NRA they have gone to court many many times, all the way to SCOTUS as they are constitutional issues. They win in nearly every case. To say what they have won is "unconstitutional" and not to the letter of the law is idiocy of the highest level. Or just plain lies. Or both.

This matter will go face the same constitutional tests. To the letter of the law.

01-Nov-18
The problem with being a "one-trick pony" is once everyone figures out the trick you're consigned to eternal irrelevance.

It is cute though to see the inevitable tantrum that follows the dawning of that realization.....

01-Nov-18
Democraps are reading into it just like they do the 2nd with the militia. It says what it means Dumbocrats, bless you hearts.....

"The correct interpretation of the 14th Amendment is that an illegal alien mother is subject to the jurisdiction of her native country, as is her baby."

Clarifying a meaning of an amendment by executive order is a great move for reasons people mentioned above. Wish Trump would do it for the 2nd but we know how he FEELS about that one......;^) Whoa pony.

01-Nov-18
From KellyAnn Conways husband:

o say that “illegal immigrants are not subject to the jurisdiction of the United States” is just drivel. Were that true, then the government wouldn’t be able to arrest them. Surely that’s not the President’s position. Clearly he has no comprehension of the words he’s using

Should be interesting breakfast conversation this morning in the Conway house.

Can’t say it any better than that.

01-Nov-18
Who is Kelly Ann Conways husband?? Besides being not very knowledgeable?

Territorial and Political jurisdiction are two different things....

01-Nov-18
Maybe if the Constitution was written in Spanish more people could understand it better.

01-Nov-18

01-Nov-18

DL's embedded Photo
DL's embedded Photo
For some reason my phone would not show salt ofnthe other post of this.

01-Nov-18
By the very act/crime committed by being here illegally you have willfully CIRCUMVENTED the jurisdiction of the country. Your actions have placed you outside it.

The enforcement of laws, that you can be caught breaking the law and jailed has nothing to do with being in its jurisdiction.

01-Nov-18
"Were that true, then the government wouldn’t be able to arrest them."

Arresting them is just better than killing them for the illegal invasion.

01-Nov-18
"This is another dog whistle to his white supremacist base"

If you EVER call me white supremacist to my face, you will regret it until the day you die.

02-Nov-18
It is legal, and will be supported by the Supreme Court. It isn't just hispanics. There is a huge train of Asian women that the family pays huge amounts of dollars, to bring pregnant women to cities all over. In the Seattle area there are several houses (nice, Big) where they stay, and then have their babies. In the past it has then brought in up to 9 family members into the country as anchor babies. They were paying up to $50,000 per women to come to the US

02-Nov-18

04-Nov-18
Compare the migration of invaders to someone who should absolutely receive asylum...

Asia Bibi, Christian Woman Acquitted Of Blasphemy, Desperate For Asylum Amid Violent Protests Against Her

If they can get to her before she can get out, they will kill her. And now, they just agreed to stop her from getting out.

Via Fox News:

The Christian woman in Pakistan who was on death row for nearly a decade before being acquitted by the country’s top court last week is now seeking asylum elsewhere, after widespread violent protests throughout the country.

Asia Bibi was convicted in 2010 after she allegedly contaminated a water jug — an offense viewed as blasphemy in the Muslim country.

Pakistan’s top court acquitted the 47-year-old on Wednesday and ordered her release in a move that infuriated the country’s hard-line Islamists, who have held nationwide protests demanding her execution.

Bibi’s husband, Ashiq Masih, released a video in Punjabi on Saturday asking the U.K. to grant his family asylum amid fears for their safety, Sky News reported.

“I am requesting the prime minister of the UK help us and as far as possible grant us freedom,” he said in a message directly to British Prime Minister Theresa May.

Masih also called for asylum from President Trump and Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau in the clip, according to Sky News. France and Spain have offered Bibi asylum, but her path out of the country may have grown more complicated.

After three days of nationwide protests demanding her execution, the Islamists ended the violent clashes after the government agreed to impose a travel ban on Bibi and to allow her case to be reviewed.

Keep reading…

10-Nov-18
"This is another dog whistle to his white supremacist base"

My youngest son was murdered by a group of white supremacists. I don't have to worry about you having the cojones to say anything to my face or anyone else's, but if you did, you would not fare well.

• Sitka Gear