Spike Bull 02-Nov-18
sportoutfitter 02-Nov-18
Rocky 02-Nov-18
Grey Ghost 03-Nov-18
sportoutfitter 04-Nov-18
tonyo6302 04-Nov-18
30-Oct-18

Spike Bull 's Link
https://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/its-a-small-world-the-identity-of-strzoks-sister-in-law-revealed/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=its-a-small-world-the-identity-of-strzoks-sister-in-law-revealed

30-Oct-18
And you believe this? Proof?

30-Oct-18
"And you believe this? "

Of course he does. It came from a right-wingnut website, after all.

Typical Spike spam.

Matt

30-Oct-18
Tinfoil prices spiked on this latest conspiracy theory.

30-Oct-18
Not a peep from him on the most recent homegrown American terrorists though.....

30-Oct-18
nice catch Spike.. you caught a stringer of big-mouth asses ....... ;0)

30-Oct-18
Cue Spike claiming this thread was all for a few laughs in 3...2...1...

Matt

30-Oct-18
Well I got a PM not to respond. Obviously some fish were caught because I almost was when I read this thread earlier today and would have if I did not see the red PM .

BB,

You lost me on that one. What was that to infer?

The Rock

30-Oct-18
Hahahahaaaa!

I don't believe it OR disbelieve it!

Do you have any proof either way or are you in too big of a rush to back-alley blackball me!?!?

30-Oct-18
Vintage Spike. Post unverified nonsense with dramatic thread title suggesting he believes it, someone with more than 10 brain cells knows it is fake tinfoil hat BS so they call BS, Spike slinks away saying he never meant he believed it. This has happened hundreds of times in the past couple of years. You back-alley blackball yourself weekly, if not daily. No outside help needed.

01-Nov-18
So you can't prove anything either, eh PD!?!

01-Nov-18

gflight's embedded Photo
gflight's embedded Photo

01-Nov-18

K Cummings's Link
Blasey Ford is Peter Strzok's sister in law...

Why of course she is.

That and about a dozen other wild notions propagated by the CTC (Conspiracy Theory Crowd).

KPC

01-Nov-18
Hey! Look at that! Pig Doc's bacon was saved by, of all outfits, Snopes!

Thanks, KPC!

01-Nov-18
The headline should be that Strok drives a Blazer and a Ford. But I can see how people get confused.

01-Nov-18
Spike gets confused trying to wipe his ass.

01-Nov-18
Spike Bullshit,

So, you trust a uncorroborated video from a right wingnut website over an in-depth debunking by Snopes? Rather than attack the messenger (Snopes), try attacking their message, just once.

Or, try a bit of critical thinking for a change. Do you honestly think, if Strzok and Ford were truly siblings in-law, that information wouldn't be easily verifiable and plastered all over conservative news outlets? Get a grip on reality, dude.

Matt

01-Nov-18
He can't even get his fake news straight. The real fake news is that Peter Strzok's sister in law worked with Christine Blasey Ford's brother. This is not even verified but Spike thinks it's believable that Blasey Ford is Strzok's sister in law. Fake news squared. Spike has the world tin foil market cornered.

01-Nov-18
Careful, Pig Doc, or Spike will be calling you a DEMON COMMIE soon.

I think the "Cry Wolf" story was written about Spike.

Matt

01-Nov-18
Glad to see him being challenged on his non-sense. When I open a thread and see he is the OP, I just close it. Only took time to read this one because of the previous two posters.

01-Nov-18
"Or, try a bit of critical thinking for a change."

Don't say that Matt. That is a "trigger" for some on the CF. Next thing you know they'll be suffering from PTSD, and we'll be paying their "disability."

KPC

01-Nov-18
Jeff must be out hunting.... he’ll be along shortly to defend the honor of Spike.

01-Nov-18
My thanks were sincere, KPC. I did not denigrate Snopes.

And PD, "Spike gets confused trying to wipe his ass." you know this how? You been peeking!?!

01-Nov-18
"Spike gets confused trying to wipe his ass."

It's not confusion, he just forgets to pull his head out, first.

Matt

01-Nov-18
Snopes is not the gospel, and certainly has a bias. BUT the original claim needs legit sources and proof. Rather than dumping it here and requiring everyone else to proof something isn't true. It's the old Bigfoot gambit!

When is the giant radioactive mass twice the size of Texas supposed to reach CA from Japan??????

01-Nov-18
Knowing what an incestuous place DC is it is not hard to believe that she could be his SIL.

Terry

01-Nov-18
Hahahahaaa! Not so clever, BS! That radiation has been carefully tracked by the nuclear world and it's watchdogs. The fact that it has long ago hit our shores, starting in Alaska, is not at risk from those with nothing better to "hit" me with!!

At question is what consequences it may or may not have. Try and keep up.....

01-Nov-18

JTV's embedded Photo
JTV's embedded Photo
For BB ......

01-Nov-18

K Cummings's embedded Photo
Sitting in a tree stand shouldn’t stop someone from mocking the latest conspiracy theory, even if you have deer in front of you.

Heck, most of them can be refuted in our sleep.

It’s called “multitasking.”

:)

KPC

01-Nov-18
JTV,

.....possibly. Is this not the accepted dress for Muslim women so close to his heart? ;-0

The Rock

01-Nov-18
Spike - if trace levels in the water off Alaska is in any way similar to a giant Texas sized radioactive garbage mass reaching California... then ummm yeah, I suppose you can imagine a family connection between Strozk and Ford.

Maybe both Strozk and Ford can be exiled to the secret detention camp being built for Clinton crimes in Gitmo. They are all blood relatives to the Rothschilds and trained at Hitler's secret base in Antarctica.

01-Nov-18
the afternoon sit is a rainout.. I'll do an all dayer tomorrow/12 hours in the same tree .... vacation #1 time is running short .... I try NOT to play on the phone, other than checking weather or taking a pic, 99.98% of the time it stays in the fanny pack

01-Nov-18
Love you links, Spike, keep 'em coming.

01-Nov-18
"BUT the original claim needs legit sources and proof. Rather than dumping it here and requiring everyone else to proof something isn't true.

Come on Bowsniper, if that were the standard then 95% of the threads on the CF wouldn't exist!

And I generally treat these threads the same way, HfW. I'm a believer in credibility, and IMO plenty of folks on this board have little to none. They may even post legit news at times, but it's basically the Boy Calling Wolf at this point.

01-Nov-18
What's amazing to me is how few people are actually critical of this nonsense when it comes from a conservative slant.

Paul posts stuff sometimes half as inaccurate as this and is pounded by a litany of folks. Heck, Jeff will even quit hunting and pull his phone out of his backpack to fling some Putz comments ;)

01-Nov-18
HfW... like a beautiful Monroe esque blonde, some things are just irresistible ;0) ......

01-Nov-18
I have always liked brunettes better. Monroe seemed like too much of a ditz for me. A truly beautiful woman also has a great mind to go along with her other assets.

01-Nov-18
nope, underneath the movie persona was very intelligent woman and one heck of a business woman and an actress that could act as well or better than any of that era ...

01-Nov-18
"Love you links, Spike, keep 'em coming."

So fairy tales are your thing? I liked them too, when I was 4.

01-Nov-18
"What's amazing to me is how few people are actually critical of this nonsense when it comes from a conservative slant."

Some are.

As a result they are accused of being bullies, stalkers, elitist pontificators, vultures on a perch, and willing to argue with a post.

KPC

01-Nov-18

Rocky's embedded Photo
That is a Chevy NOT a Ford
Rocky's embedded Photo
That is a Chevy NOT a Ford

01-Nov-18
Who is that.... Megan Kelly??

01-Nov-18
Looks like a 55 Chevy.

01-Nov-18

Rocky's embedded Photo
BigHorn likes Chevy's I don't know why.......here is a ..ahem a 57
Rocky's embedded Photo
BigHorn likes Chevy's I don't know why.......here is a ..ahem a 57

01-Nov-18
Awe cut it out, Rocky...

01-Nov-18
uh, there is a car there ?? .. didnt notice .. nice bling ..

01-Nov-18
JTV - is that predators microfleece? I have to much of their stuff... Love it.

KPC - Striker bow? Every year a part of me wants to try the stick and string...

Enjoy the discussion fellas.

01-Nov-18
The scenery just got a lot better with this thread. Nice cars too.

01-Nov-18

Grey Ghost's embedded Photo
Rocco,

My wife loves classic Chevys, but she likes to fish more.

Matt

01-Nov-18

JTV's embedded Photo
JTV's embedded Photo
Will, that is the G2 coat, fleece outer with a Sherpa fleece inner lining... I do also have the Micro Fleece I wear when it really starts to get nasty and then I have the Ambush bibs, which Ive been wearing with the G2 coat (all in Fall Gray) ... I have a Cabelas windblocker pullover and a fleece vest I wear under both coats .... stop the wind, and you stay much warmer ;0)

btw, this is the stand/stick and gear all strapped down at one of my locations getting ready to go up that big oak ...

01-Nov-18

JTV's embedded Photo
JTV's embedded Photo
well hell, this is my girlfriend, she loves to fish (snicker snicker snicker ... lol ...) .....

01-Nov-18
She will make the size limit. JTV- give up bow hunting and go fishing more...lol. What bait you using?

01-Nov-18
What a wonderful place this could be. WHEW....

The Rock

02-Nov-18

”KPC - Striker bow?”

Tradtech Titan with Uukha limbs. It’s ILF so I switch out the limbs depending on what I’m doing.

KPC

02-Nov-18
BowSniper, this is not a zero sum game so nobody is stopping you from starting a thread on the garbage flotilla if that is your interest!

02-Nov-18

sportoutfitter's embedded Photo
sportoutfitter's embedded Photo
Dang, GG. I have a hot wife too. She doesn’t like to fish but she likes to walk in the sand :)

02-Nov-18
Matt,

Where is your "wife's" other leg in that pic? Did she catch that fish or did the fish catch her?

The Rock

03-Nov-18

Too funny, Sportoutfitter. LOL!!

"Did she catch that fish or did the fish catch her?"

I ask that same question every time I land a tarpon. If you've never had the pleasure, you should. They are the greatest sport fish, bar none, IMO.

A bit of trivia. Some refer to tarpon as "God's fish" because it's the only fish depicted by Michelangelo on the ceiling of the Sistine chapel.

Matt

04-Nov-18
I’m glad she doesn’t visit Bowsite, GG. She’d kill me for that one. She thinks it makes her hind end look bad :)

04-Nov-18
"So fairy tales are your thing? I liked them too, when I was 4. "

.. .. .. . .

.. .. .

Boldly spoken by someone who continues to come on the CF and claim illegals are not used by hog packing plants.

LOL !!!

Tell us another one of YOUR fairy tales, Pig Doc.

LOL !

Spike posts links, but you post your own BULLSHIT !!!!!

Go ahead, tell us another illegal alien fairy tale, I need another laugh from you.

• Sitka Gear