Rocky 01-Nov-18
sportoutfitter 02-Nov-18
Rocky 02-Nov-18
Grey Ghost 03-Nov-18
sportoutfitter 04-Nov-18
tonyo6302 04-Nov-18
30-Oct-18
"And you believe this? "

Of course he does. It came from a right-wingnut website, after all.

Typical Spike spam.

Matt

30-Oct-18
Not a peep from him on the most recent homegrown American terrorists though.....

30-Oct-18
Cue Spike claiming this thread was all for a few laughs in 3...2...1...

Matt

30-Oct-18
Well I got a PM not to respond. Obviously some fish were caught because I almost was when I read this thread earlier today and would have if I did not see the red PM .

BB,

You lost me on that one. What was that to infer?

The Rock

01-Nov-18

gflight's embedded Photo
gflight's embedded Photo

01-Nov-18
The headline should be that Strok drives a Blazer and a Ford. But I can see how people get confused.

01-Nov-18
Spike Bullshit,

So, you trust a uncorroborated video from a right wingnut website over an in-depth debunking by Snopes? Rather than attack the messenger (Snopes), try attacking their message, just once.

Or, try a bit of critical thinking for a change. Do you honestly think, if Strzok and Ford were truly siblings in-law, that information wouldn't be easily verifiable and plastered all over conservative news outlets? Get a grip on reality, dude.

Matt

01-Nov-18
Careful, Pig Doc, or Spike will be calling you a DEMON COMMIE soon.

I think the "Cry Wolf" story was written about Spike.

Matt

01-Nov-18
Glad to see him being challenged on his non-sense. When I open a thread and see he is the OP, I just close it. Only took time to read this one because of the previous two posters.

01-Nov-18
Jeff must be out hunting.... he’ll be along shortly to defend the honor of Spike.

01-Nov-18
"Spike gets confused trying to wipe his ass."

It's not confusion, he just forgets to pull his head out, first.

Matt

01-Nov-18
Snopes is not the gospel, and certainly has a bias. BUT the original claim needs legit sources and proof. Rather than dumping it here and requiring everyone else to proof something isn't true. It's the old Bigfoot gambit!

When is the giant radioactive mass twice the size of Texas supposed to reach CA from Japan??????

01-Nov-18
Knowing what an incestuous place DC is it is not hard to believe that she could be his SIL.

Terry

01-Nov-18
JTV,

.....possibly. Is this not the accepted dress for Muslim women so close to his heart? ;-0

The Rock

01-Nov-18
Spike - if trace levels in the water off Alaska is in any way similar to a giant Texas sized radioactive garbage mass reaching California... then ummm yeah, I suppose you can imagine a family connection between Strozk and Ford.

Maybe both Strozk and Ford can be exiled to the secret detention camp being built for Clinton crimes in Gitmo. They are all blood relatives to the Rothschilds and trained at Hitler's secret base in Antarctica.

01-Nov-18
Love you links, Spike, keep 'em coming.

01-Nov-18
"BUT the original claim needs legit sources and proof. Rather than dumping it here and requiring everyone else to proof something isn't true.

Come on Bowsniper, if that were the standard then 95% of the threads on the CF wouldn't exist!

And I generally treat these threads the same way, HfW. I'm a believer in credibility, and IMO plenty of folks on this board have little to none. They may even post legit news at times, but it's basically the Boy Calling Wolf at this point.

01-Nov-18
What's amazing to me is how few people are actually critical of this nonsense when it comes from a conservative slant.

Paul posts stuff sometimes half as inaccurate as this and is pounded by a litany of folks. Heck, Jeff will even quit hunting and pull his phone out of his backpack to fling some Putz comments ;)

01-Nov-18
I have always liked brunettes better. Monroe seemed like too much of a ditz for me. A truly beautiful woman also has a great mind to go along with her other assets.

01-Nov-18

Rocky's embedded Photo
That is a Chevy NOT a Ford
Rocky's embedded Photo
That is a Chevy NOT a Ford

01-Nov-18
Who is that.... Megan Kelly??

01-Nov-18
Looks like a 55 Chevy.

01-Nov-18

Rocky's embedded Photo
BigHorn likes Chevy's I don't know why.......here is a ..ahem a 57
Rocky's embedded Photo
BigHorn likes Chevy's I don't know why.......here is a ..ahem a 57

01-Nov-18
JTV - is that predators microfleece? I have to much of their stuff... Love it.

KPC - Striker bow? Every year a part of me wants to try the stick and string...

Enjoy the discussion fellas.

01-Nov-18
The scenery just got a lot better with this thread. Nice cars too.

01-Nov-18

Grey Ghost's embedded Photo
Rocco,

My wife loves classic Chevys, but she likes to fish more.

Matt

01-Nov-18
She will make the size limit. JTV- give up bow hunting and go fishing more...lol. What bait you using?

01-Nov-18
What a wonderful place this could be. WHEW....

The Rock

02-Nov-18

sportoutfitter's embedded Photo
sportoutfitter's embedded Photo
Dang, GG. I have a hot wife too. She doesn’t like to fish but she likes to walk in the sand :)

02-Nov-18
Matt,

Where is your "wife's" other leg in that pic? Did she catch that fish or did the fish catch her?

The Rock

03-Nov-18

Too funny, Sportoutfitter. LOL!!

"Did she catch that fish or did the fish catch her?"

I ask that same question every time I land a tarpon. If you've never had the pleasure, you should. They are the greatest sport fish, bar none, IMO.

A bit of trivia. Some refer to tarpon as "God's fish" because it's the only fish depicted by Michelangelo on the ceiling of the Sistine chapel.

Matt

04-Nov-18
I’m glad she doesn’t visit Bowsite, GG. She’d kill me for that one. She thinks it makes her hind end look bad :)

04-Nov-18
"So fairy tales are your thing? I liked them too, when I was 4. "

.. .. .. . .

.. .. .

Boldly spoken by someone who continues to come on the CF and claim illegals are not used by hog packing plants.

LOL !!!

Tell us another one of YOUR fairy tales, Pig Doc.

LOL !

Spike posts links, but you post your own BULLSHIT !!!!!

Go ahead, tell us another illegal alien fairy tale, I need another laugh from you.

• Sitka Gear