gflight 30-Oct-18
70lbdraw 30-Oct-18
BIG BEAR 30-Oct-18
HA/KS 30-Oct-18
TD 30-Oct-18
Shuteye 30-Oct-18
IdyllwildArcher 31-Oct-18
30-Oct-18
Hillary Clinton joked about how black men like Sen. Cory Booker, D-N.J., and former Attorney General Eric Holder "all look alike."

During an interview on Friday, Clinton made the quip while correcting Recode's Kara Swisherabout who recently goaded on Democratic voters by rhetorically encouraging them to "kick" Republicans when they "go low."

After Clinton noted how she adores Booker, Swisher asked the former secretary of state what she thought about this "kick them" remark.

"Well, that was Eric Holder," Clinton noted.

"Eric Holder, oh, Eric Holder, sorry," Swisher said.

"Yeah, I know they all look alike," Clinton quipped to a wave of laughter and applause in the room.

30-Oct-18
Maybe she was talking about the shit stains in her double knits.

30-Oct-18
Funny, Didn't see that on the news. Wonder what would have happened if Trump had said that......hate crime maybe.

30-Oct-18
The double standard has become laughable at this point. I guess those pant suits really are Teflon.

30-Oct-18

Shuteye's Link
Funny.

30-Oct-18

gflight's embedded Photo
gflight's embedded Photo

30-Oct-18
Fox showed it...and the audience laaaaaaaughed like she was joking or something!?

30-Oct-18
She’s an ass.

30-Oct-18
They didn't laugh like she was joking, but like a typical leftist racist crowd.

30-Oct-18

TD's embedded Photo
TD's embedded Photo
Actually I thought it kinda funny in a quick sarcastic way (sure rolled off her tongue like she's used it before,maybe in her Mentor "Sheets" Byrd days)....... but these days you can't be funny like that. Or rather, you and I can't be funny like that. Apparently she gets a pass. Most all of the left gets a pass for the most part, with Obama making fun of the handicapped, typical white woman, etc...... Jackson's Hymietown statement, Jews are termites, etc.

Clearly it would be headlines for the week if Trump would have said it, yet more calls for impeachment...... What is really disgusting is they all know this, but by now seem used to living knee deep in their own hypocrisy and double standards. Stand in it long enough you can get used to any stink. It was a joke? Roseann's gaff was a joke too.... She walked the plank within hours..... I'm no fan for sure..... but hate unequal treatment far worse. IMO this was as bad or worse than what Kelly was fired for.

Used to be the worst insult was to call a liberal leftist a hypocrite. Now they proudly wear it like a badge of honor......

30-Oct-18

Shuteye's embedded Photo
Shuteye's embedded Photo
She even wanted to look like "them."

31-Oct-18
I'd guess she was inflecting sarcasm and insinuating endemic racism towards the other side of the isle. She does this and it's indicative of and consistent with her "deplorables" statement. That's who she's talking about. It's just classism and prejudice of another kind.

• Sitka Gear