HA/KS 01-Nov-18
Annony Mouse 01-Nov-18
Dale06 01-Nov-18
AZOnecam 02-Nov-18
gadan 02-Nov-18
Chuckster 02-Nov-18
Shuteye 02-Nov-18
31-Oct-18
House goes Dems, Senate stays Republican, picking up 1-2 seats.

31-Oct-18
I fear the Dems win the House but truly believe the Reps pick up three seats, net, in the Senate.

I pray to God I’m wrong on my House prediction

31-Oct-18

elkmtngear's Link
I'm going with a GOP victory in both House and Senate, although probably victory by a slim margin in the House.

I'm not buying the polls...they are dominated by NYT/Sienna (perhaps a little Liberally padded, to give hope to the Left). In the "toss-ups", if all the one-point, and tied-up contests go to the Right, it will be a clear GOP Victory.

Anyway, see the link for 5 Reasons why GOP could hold the House...

31-Oct-18
Polls (!!!) were terribly wrong in 2016...see no reason to believe they are any more accurate at present. The Democrat Party, media and Hollyweed have been so over the top WRT Trump and the Republicans, not one Democrat has separated themselves from Antifa and incivility (most excuse it and say once they are back in power, all will be well with the world), the left's promotion of no borders and importation of soon to be government dependent replacement for their plantations...think that the moonbat population supporting them may well be overstated.

At least I hope.

31-Oct-18
Probably lose the house and keep the senate. It’s a shame cause the next few years nothing will get done. Please baby Jesus let us win the house!!!!

31-Oct-18
Hold the house and pick up several Senate seats.

31-Oct-18
It depends on turnout. Which group of voters is most motivated?

One factor that cannot be known is the impact of early voting.

Early voting numbers are much higher than in past elections. late-breaking can have less impact if most of the voters have already voted.

01-Nov-18
The last thing I hear was that Republicans were turning out in big numbers to early vote. Much higher than Democrats. That is not good for Dems. The polls say the Dems take the house but I have a feeling that the Republicans will retain by a few seats. I believe the Senate will be 55-56 seats R. The latest guy in trouble is Tester....with the Libertarian dropping at and him throwing his support to Rosendale, Tester could be in trouble.

01-Nov-18
Keep control in both houses.

01-Nov-18
Keep control in both houses.

01-Nov-18
House Dem Senate Rep Nov 8 Beto O announces a presidential campaign (after losing to Cruz) I dont think it will happen, but I'm hoping because it's sort of wild, that that guy in WV wins his house seat - the ex military guy, Ojeba or something like that. He's interesting to hear speak thats for sure. More in your face than my taste runs, but the only Dem I've ever seen that was that strongly "in your face"... So I'm curious how it turns out.

01-Nov-18
Dems win the House. Nancy Pelosi even said so on late night the other night, so you know it's true.

01-Nov-18
R gain 3 in Senate. R Will be -2 in house.

01-Nov-18
JVT, get a ground blind. When it rains I sit in a ground blind that has a little stove to warm lunch and a comfortable chair. Killed lots of deer from a ground blind.

01-Nov-18
1. Dems take the House.

.. .. . .

.. . ... . .

2. Dems take the Senate.

3. The House Impeaches Trump, even though he has not broken any written law.

4. Not enough Dems in Senate for a super majority, so the Senate finds Trump not guilty.

5. Americans get real pizzed about the Trump impeachment, and in 2020, Trump easily gets re-elected, and both the House and Senate go red again.

01-Nov-18
I have no idea. Things looked so bleak right before the 2016 election. I remember sitting in my hotel room in Southfield, MI watching a hockey game on TV as a way to distract myself from the 'inevitable' crowning of the Hildebeast, changing the channel occasionally to see what was going on....growing ever slightly encouraged as results started coming in but going to sleep without knowing. The dawn broke to a new day, however, and whenever I get down, I go to YouTube and play one of the election night compilations showing MSM hosts crying and opining. I took my daughter to vote the other day for the first time. What a great thing to see a millenial vote straight RED!

01-Nov-18
"Jobs vs Mobs" and "Results vs Resist"...it's a pretty convincing argument!

I think a lot of folks will publicly "say" they are voting blue...but all bets are off, when they get in the voting booth. Nobody really wants to go backward right now, not even some "Progressives"...

01-Nov-18
With the media pushing hard for Dems taking the House, I have to believe "The People" will push back like in 2016 and Republicans keep both House and Senate. Trump has a lot of unfinishes business they still want done (*like a wall !)

Polls say it's a very slim chance, but they also said Trump would never win. I am going with jobs vs mobs for the win.

IF Dems control any branch of governement they will grind everything to a halt. And we go back to gridlock again. Hopefully people see this and resist the dopey resistance.

01-Nov-18
The only prediction I can make at this point, …..is that I WILL be voting on Tuesday on my way home from work!

01-Nov-18
gadan, I do the EXACT same thing, pull up youtube videos of the cryers. My wife just chuckles when I play those. Never gets old. I'm on board, jobs vs mobs.

01-Nov-18
Me and mine will cast our 6 votes for straight Republican tickets on Tuesday.

My prediction for the house is Republican 233 v Democrat 202. I think the Rs will gain 5 in the Senate.

01-Nov-18
My Bosses daughter is in college and working at planned parenthood. He told me she wanted to go with him to vote and was never interested before. He said he was going to get up and leave her at home because he is scared she will cancel his vote. He thinks they have her brainwashed and convinced her to vote.

01-Nov-18
I predict, that in a close race with the republican just eking out a narrow victory that a box of ballots will be found in a car trunk, or a closet at the last moment giving the dem the victory.

Terry

01-Nov-18

01-Nov-18
I really wonder if all the polling predictions of the Democrats taking the House (or any political poll for that matter) have much validity. With the advent of cell phones and caller ID, it has been increasingly difficult for pollsters to get reliable data. Personally, I do not answer any phone calls that do not identify themselves or from sources I don't know or trust.

How Robocall Spam and Cheap Tech Are Screwing With Political Polls

We all know how reliable the polls were in 2016 when it was a certain Hillary shoe-in.

Back in 2016, I made several posts regarding comments of a friend's wife whose doctoral was in the area of polling (do a search), but basically she indicated that most of the polls from media and political parties were suspect from the start in their basic construction and implementation. Our highly non-partisan and trustful media release poll after poll seemingly to push for a desired result. Most people have little knowledge of polling methodology and only a crude understanding of statistics.

The chances of great disappointment for the zedian nation may echo 2016 in spite of what we are being told by pundits and media.

01-Nov-18
Likely the house goes dem, by a small margin. The senate stays R by picking up three seats. Good news is many more constitutional judges will be seated by he senate. And that is a big deal.

02-Nov-18
Indeed it is. Some races are close, but on election day, I predict a LOT of voters turning out that the polls underestimated.

02-Nov-18

gadan's Link

02-Nov-18
awesome gadan...

02-Nov-18
Gadan, I enjoyed that again.

06-Nov-18
FOX just called House for Dems.

06-Nov-18
FOX says Senate stays Republican!!

• Sitka Gear