Shuteye 01-Nov-18
South Farm 02-Nov-18
Mint 02-Nov-18
gflight 02-Nov-18
majestic1987 30-Sep-20
Bowman 07-Oct-20
01-Nov-18

gflight's Link
"As House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi confidently predicts victory in next week's midterms, at least one major political oddsmaker is giving her a boost: Cook Political Report is now saying Democrats could win as many as 40 seats in the House.

Dave Wasserman, House editor of the nonpartisan Cook Political Report, tweeted late Wednesday that the unit is revising its outlook to reflect a Democratic gain of 30-40 seats, up from 25-35. He warned that the outlook could change again before Tuesday"

I can just hear them chanting........

01-Nov-18

elkmtngear's Link
Bwahaa, that same Report had Trump with 214 Electoral Votes, and Clinton with 278 in 2016. That's a clean miss!

"NonPartisan"??? Some folks never learn

01-Nov-18
What do you mean JTV? All those dead democrats, convicted felons and illegals can’t be wrong! It’ll be ‘ol Nasty Nancy again. Gawd I cannot stand that whack-job!

01-Nov-18
Due to the onslaught of ILLEGALS invading our Country, and the ILLEGALS swaying the elections to the dems favor, They oughta cancel the Elections until the ILLEGALS are stopped and deported. If this happened, the dems heads would explode. The dems say they are so strongly against VOTER FRAUD, but they certainly don't mind the ILLEGALS vote, at all. 8^)

01-Nov-18
The democrats say they are against voter fraud but try and stop every attempt to have voter ID.

02-Nov-18
This is AMERICA. We don't "cancel elections"! We vote first and foremost, and then we go back to kicking illegals out.

02-Nov-18
The Dems should by all accounts win 30 house seats due to what history has showed us. They should do much better since 45 Republicans incumbents are retiring. Whatever, if they don't win the house by at least 40 seats and the Senate it's not a "blue wave"

02-Nov-18
No wave coming, majority is touchy but likely...

30-Sep-20
Okay, everything went unpredictable as always ...

07-Oct-20

Bowman's Link
Yeap, unpredictable.To be honest, I never realized what you found interesting in politics. Very often everything is very predictable (my first sentence was sarcasm). There are a lot of other events in the world that are much more interesting than this crap. I recently changed eavestrough from https://www.maxima-aluminum.com/ in my house and it was much more interesting ... To be honest, I am really annoyed by politics. These people receive a lot of money, but often they do not even think about the people who chose them (of course, we are not talking about everyone, there are good politicians, but they are very rare). I really hope that the entire political system will be revised in the near future ...

• Sitka Gear