NvaGvUp 02-Nov-18
Woods Walker 02-Nov-18
Fivers 02-Nov-18
Annony Mouse 05-Nov-18
02-Nov-18

NvaGvUp's embedded Photo
NvaGvUp's embedded Photo
This is from North Dakota Dems.

It's totally false, but 100% indicative of how desperate and dishonest the left has become.

02-Nov-18
Saw this. They'll go to any length to win and since Dems are generally crooks, won't think twice about it.

02-Nov-18
I saw that and cant quite make out the connection unless the N. Dakotans are illegally hunting other states as residents.

Are they insinuating that ND hunters are game law violators? Funny they don't state that voting as an illegal alien is against the law.

They have no shame.

02-Nov-18
Joe,

Hunters own guns and want to keep them.

Hunters are overwhelmingly NOT Dems.

1+1=2

02-Nov-18

Grey Ghost's Link
Some desperate and dishonest attack ads coming out of Ryan's Super Pac Fund.

They all use the same playbook. Can't wait for this nonsense to be over.

Matt

02-Nov-18
No evidence this came from Democrats. Next conspiracy theory please

02-Nov-18

elkmtngear's embedded Photo
elkmtngear's embedded Photo
"No evidence this came from Democrats".

Yeah Stoopid...none whatsoever!

02-Nov-18
Capt Houseboat...wrong again! ??????????

02-Nov-18
"Can't wait for this nonsense to be over."

I am enjoying the ELL out of triggering people, Shame the this reality show ends Wednesday and the new one begins. Trump built this....

02-Nov-18
SO i guess you have no idea how easy it is to stage this sort of thing? Because last I checked, the voter suppression movement belongs to the right. Always has.

02-Nov-18
" Because last I checked, the voter suppression movement belongs to the right. Always has."

Only if you drink the koolaid son...

02-Nov-18
Voter suppression from the right....... somebody must have let the air out of the tires of the Guatemalan bus......

02-Nov-18
Hey, Jackazz!

Why didn't you answer my Voter Fraud question on on the other thread?

You know, the thread where you claimed voter fraud was virtually non-existent, but when I then asked if that was the case, why are Dems so opposed to Voter ID laws, etc.

Plus, I asked you, Why, if voter fraud is virtually non-existent, do so many places have more votes cast than there are registered voters?

Running and hiding, as you continually do when faced with tough questions, ain't workin' for you, PuZZy!

02-Nov-18
Or cash a check, get on an airplane, get into a court house and other government buildings, open a bank account, get a loan, buy property, open an investment account, buy stuff in person using a credit card, check into a hotel, etc., etc., etc.

YFP just might be the dumbest,, most clueless, and least informed person ever to post on the CF.

02-Nov-18
And don't forget, ID is absolutely necessary to be able to exercise your 2nd Amendment rights as well. But they actually want to infringe on that even more. But heaven forbid someone need an ID to vote.

02-Nov-18
You boys don't understand that blacks and Hispanics and other minorities are to dumb or to poor to get IDs.

02-Nov-18
Way to go Nva. You ran off the FAKE MARINE WUSS. 8^))))

02-Nov-18
Sybil's not stupid, just a pathological liar, like most Democrats are. They have to be, because if they told the truth about what they want no one would ever vote for them. They will say and do anything, like promise that they'd leave the CF when Trump got elected and then completely renege on their words, thereby negating ANYTHING they say from there on out (or in Sybil's case WAAAAY before that because hesheit proved beyond a doubt what a fraud it was with 35+ FAKE identities.

02-Nov-18
WW,

No, he is indeed stupid.

And he's stupid beyond description.

He's clueless on economics, history, The Constitution and a long, long list beyond those.

He's also incredibly gullible because he buys into whatever liberal garbage he sees on any and all liberal blogs without even beginning to question.

In other words, he's a typical liberal: Uniformed, clueless, gullible and hateful.

02-Nov-18
Not to be argumentative Kyle (as overall I agree with what you said), but how do you know that it's a "HE"??? Because it says so?

02-Nov-18
The only votes that the right wants to suppress, is the vote of dead people!

05-Nov-18
Big Tech Blocks Republican Ads

The liberal establishment has been pulling out all the stops in the last days before the election by blocking Republican ads so that only one side can be heard making its closing arguments.

Among the culprits we predictably find Google, which does not want you to see a moonbat screeching during a moment of silence for those killed at the Pittsburgh synagogue:

Google Ads, an online advertising platform, would not allow the Tennessee GOP to promote two videos for Blackburn’s Senate campaign as search ads because the content doesn’t meet Google’s standards, according to an email sent to the Tennessee GOP.

continued at link

• Sitka Gear