Woods Walker 03-Nov-18
NvaGvUp 03-Nov-18
rose09 13-Nov-18
sleepyhunter 13-Nov-18
HDE 13-Nov-18
02-Nov-18

NvaGvUp's embedded Photo
NvaGvUp's embedded Photo
Trump has announced he will be re-instating the sanctions on Iran which existed before Obama gave away the store.

Playing on The Game of Thrones,

This is how he did it. LOL

02-Nov-18
Good!

02-Nov-18
Iran is determined about getting a Nuclear weapon, Trump believes they would use it if they did get one. US sanctions are great, a very large bombing raid would be better. Shame on me for being a war advocate, I don't think Iran would understand any other way.

03-Nov-18
Trump is thinking alpha enough, in case, to be growing numbers of calls on his own phone, avoiding the White House switchboard and protection order. But the actual reason university assignment help you wouldn’t want to pick up the phone is that it’d be slow to have a discussion with Trump.

03-Nov-18
Way to sneak a spam ad in there!

"Me spam you LONG time........."

03-Nov-18

Woods Walker's embedded Photo
Woods Walker's embedded Photo

03-Nov-18
You breaka da rules, you lose all credibility.

Clear enough?

13-Nov-18
This indeed is some point to ponder this is a dumb president who knows nothing about the rights of people which ultimately makes weak links it surely does need some permanent ideas to be stated https://www.essaycampus.co.uk/ have been recalling the ideas.

13-Nov-18
Rose, you claim Trump is dumb with no ideas, then post a link on how to get someone to write an essay for you. Do the world a favor and don't reproduce.

13-Nov-18
rose - you are not a USA American. You're opinion on our leader doesn't matter...

• Sitka Gear