TD 03-Nov-18
itshot 03-Nov-18
Annony Mouse 05-Nov-18
Sam Dunham 06-Nov-18
Owl 06-Nov-18
Woods Walker 06-Nov-18
02-Nov-18

spike78's Link
Liberals sure have violent short tempers. I can see how this went down. “Do you know who I am? I’m Alec Baldwin “. What a piece of celebrity trash.

02-Nov-18

Woods Walker's embedded Photo
Carnies........some have better teeth and fancier cars than others, but carnies none the less.
Woods Walker's embedded Photo
Carnies........some have better teeth and fancier cars than others, but carnies none the less.

02-Nov-18
Book'em Danno!

03-Nov-18
Baldwin is an idiot.

03-Nov-18
That's insulting to idiots!

03-Nov-18
If SNL wanted to have a really good show and huge ratings, they could do a skit on this and have Trump play Baldwin. I bet he would do it.

03-Nov-18
Shuteye- That would be hilarious. Baldwin has a past with his temper. Remember that phone call to his daughter where he called her a pig? I wrote him off after that. U treat your kids like that your an asshole I don’t care the reason.

03-Nov-18
The libs got so angry when Trump merely "said" he'd like to punch a guy in the face.... while not caring at all that their guy Baldwin "actually" punches a guy in the face. Hypocrits, all of them!

03-Nov-18
KS x 2

03-Nov-18
If I recall he was kicked off an airline flight a while back too?

03-Nov-18
'Actor Alec Baldwin', yup

05-Nov-18

06-Nov-18
Baldwin needs a real ass kicking so he pees red for two weeks.

06-Nov-18
You lose me when you call your daughter a pig. That incident, the OP and many others is just who Baldwin is. I disdain "celebrity culture." A great many of these people are the least to be admired - cautionary tales, really.

06-Nov-18
They're entertainers, performers. Their one skill is pretending they are someone else and saying things that someone else wrote for them to say to please the crowd....basically carnies. 100+ years ago before TV and movies, they traveled from town to town. The people of the towns would let them put on a show for a day or so and then ran them out of town because they knew what kind of trash they were. They are still trash. What changed was that the big screen and TV made gods out of them and they got rich, when they are the exact opposite.

Professional athletes are much the same, only they can run and jump better than most folks. For many of them if they didn't have those physical gifts they'd be unemployable because many of them can barely utter a coherent sentence and most likely would be in jail for assaulting/killing someone, or or dead from a drug overdose.

• Sitka Gear