Annony Mouse 04-Nov-18
Bentstick81 04-Nov-18
jdee 04-Nov-18
sleepyhunter 04-Nov-18
Coyote 65 04-Nov-18
04-Nov-18

jdee's embedded Photo
jdee's embedded Photo
Last week. Republican straight down the ballot ! I wouldn’t vote for my sister if she was running for dog catcher on the liberal Democrat side !!

04-Nov-18
You GO !!!!!

.. .. . .

.. .. .

I can't wait to vote on Tuesday.

04-Nov-18
When I hear from a democrat candidate I respond that if they condemn the national democrats, what they are doing, and what they stand for - then we can talk.

04-Nov-18
I voted a week ago, and I didn't vote for the Peanut Gallery (M&M), aka Mich and Marty.

jdee knows who I mean...

04-Nov-18
Voted Absentee a couple weeks ago. Feels so good to do the right thing.

04-Nov-18
Yes sir! Wife and I voted last week. Hell, there was one county office with only a Democrat selection and no option for a write in. Couldn’t vote for that one so just left that one blank.

04-Nov-18
Wish I were a Democrat so I could have voted for John James over Debbie Donutin Stabenaw twice...

04-Nov-18
You have no idea the storm thats coming, do you?

04-Nov-18
If the real issues are something liberal dems are talking about I wouldn’t believe a thing about them . I’ve never seen such a bunch of...... well I’d probably get 86’ed if I said what I really thought of them and their way of thinking .

04-Nov-18
Like Trump said and is EXACTLY right. The democrats want MOBS, the Republicans wants JOBS.

04-Nov-18
"Real Issues". Putz, you left out "ILLEGALS to Votes", that you democrats are Allowing in this Election. "Stay focused people". Don't let the democrats wipe out our Country by letting ILLEGALS in just for votes. Vote!!!

04-Nov-18

04-Nov-18

04-Nov-18

04-Nov-18
The economy speaks for itself. Only the democrat will LIE about it. Vote!!!!

04-Nov-18
If the real issues are something liberal dems are talking about I wouldn’t believe a thing about them . I’ve never seen such a bunch of...... well I’d probably get 86’ed if I said what I really thought of them and their way of thinking .

04-Nov-18
The Wife and I voted Friday. All red.

04-Nov-18
Waited until I got my ballot in the mail, and then carefully researched all the candidates and then voted straight republican.

I get my ballot in the mail because I live more than 30 miles from the nearest polling station. I even made a special trip to town to get the info on the school board members, so I can make an educated guess on which to choose.

Terry

• Sitka Gear