WV Mountaineer 06-Nov-18
Grey Ghost 06-Nov-18
HA/KS 07-Nov-18
longbeard 07-Nov-18
Your fav poster 07-Nov-18
Bentstick81 07-Nov-18
HDE 07-Nov-18
05-Nov-18
Two weeks ago we were told there were 11,000 people in the Caravan, marching to the USA.

Yet now we're hearing that number is 4,000.

The MSM has been telling us the marchers are escaping violence and are therefore entitled to be treated as refugees.

Yet the fact is that the huge majority (the ones that haven't turned around and headed home), are simply wanting 'the American Dream,' including, no doubt, all of the Free $hit their handlers have been telling them they'll get once they cross the US Border. That is NOT a reason for refugee status!

Well, it seems the whole thing maybe falling apart.

From The American Thinker:

"Trump's resolve is breaking the migrant caravan up fast

By Monica Showalter

Dragging into its fourth week, all signs are on that the migrant caravan is falling apart.

According to the Associated Press:

ISLA, Mexico – A 4,000-strong caravan of Central American migrants traveling through Mexico split up into several groups with one spending the night in a town in the coastal state of Veracruz and other migrants continuing toward the country's capital.

The divisions came during a tense day in which tempers flared and some migrants argued with caravan organizers and criticized Mexican officials.

How did it happen? Obviously, someone promised them something for free and then didn't pay up. This is about what you'd expect when someone offers something for free, and then realizes that the whole thing is not going to pay off in the politically useful way expected. Why pay for nothing?

Whether it was Venezuelan or Sorosian or Mexican, the free cash for a free ride to the border and all the free stuff of the U.S. just never materialized. That has raised questions about why the group should stay together instead of split apart. After all, anyone can apply for asylum to the states on his own. Applying in a 4,000-strong group pretty well means a long wait time, and limited utility to the individuals.

A promised bus ride to Mexico City for thousands of migrants from Central America was the latest money that never materialized. Mexico's Veracruz governor, anxious to get the migrants out of his home state as soon as possible, promised them all free bus rides to Mexico City. Then he withdrew the offer, likely because Mexico City didn't want them there either.

Mexican federal authorities reportedly warned the Veracruz governor he'd be charged with human-trafficking if his free bus rides rolled out to the Mexican capital. Obviously, Mexico City does not see itself as having much to gain politically from the big migrant caravan and the series of caravans that are still forming and progressing northward, also expecting free bus rides, anymore.

The non-government organizations are suddenly silent, too, no more noisy press conferences to browbeat the gringos. Was it their consciousness about the impact of the news photos showing thousands of migrants streaming across bridges and rivers, and strewing trash all over Mexican towns, that dried their money up? Organizing these caravans obviously isn't paying off for them, either, particularly since some, such as the Sorosian groups, have been harshly criticized already.

Or was it the increasingly tattered legal case for allowing the migrants in? So many migrants marching behind the Honduran banner told the press they were coming to the U.S. to escape poverty and get jobs in the U.S. and better their lives (through access to free stuff) and in their words "fulfill the American dream," it rather negated the media's "narrative" that they were just harmless refugees fleeing "violence" that Americans would be heels not to allow in. Who wants to finance such a shifting and failed narrative, given the billions of impoverished, illiterate people from badly governed places worldwide who'd also like to have a crack at America?

Or was it the Democrats' weird silence about the whole thing that dried the caravan's money up? The fact that the press is now reporting, vigorously, that the migrants are harmless and President Obama is insisting that President Trump is using those news photos for his midterm purposes (as if the photos were not motivating in themselves for action to stop the caravan) pretty well signals that the migrant caravan, far from being a heartstring-tugger, as the organizers seemed to think it would be, is political poison for the Democrats. That would explain their silence and general efforts to change the topic and pretend it doesn't exist. It would also explain why the NGO money is not flowing.

And was word sent to Venezuela diplomatically that it's on thin ice as another round of sanctions came down from El Norte? Or, more likely, does Venezuela simply not have the money, just the acolytes in Tegucigalpa, as the president of Honduras told Vice President Mike Pence? Just the fact that the conservative Honduran president's far-left Chavista political opposition has been accused of doing this as a political stunt suggests, as a former Honduran consul general in Arizona told ABC15, that the migrants are being used.

At about this point, the migrants probably know they are being used.

The lack of money, the silence, the lack of support, all of these things, along with the utterly grueling journey (seriously, how easy is it to walk twenty miles a day, day after day, with little or no money for food?) pretty well add up to an enterprise ripe for breaking apart. Who, seriously, would want to stay with it?

But here's the big thing that is probably breaking up the migrant caravan more than anything: President Trump's resolve to enforce existing rule of law. He's sent troops.

He's sent reinforcements. He's thrown up the razor wire. He's warned the invaders that they will not be treated at all differently from all the other people asking for asylum, and they will have to wait their turn in line. What's more, if they get into the U.S., there won't be the freedom to do what they want for awhile, no catch and release, because they will have to wait in tent cities for their cases to be adjudicated, same as other people. The two- to three-year period of working in the states and going home to Honduras with earned (or not so earned) money after the final deportation order isn't going to be there anymore.

For quite a few of them, news reports suggested that all they wanted were those two- to three-year periods to work, either legally or illegally, in the states, and they'd go home happy with the money.

Trump also put pressure on Mexico to encourage it to keep its immigration system regular, something it did with spotty results, but news reports do say the caravans are getting smaller, and Mexico is insisting on passports for passage through.

Bottom line: There's less and less advantage to being in the caravan, no special privileges, and more and more advantage to immigrating legally.

The break-up of this caravan is clearly the result of the leadership and resolve of President Trump. Funny how he can do that across borders, without so much as firing a shot.

Dragging into its fourth week, all signs are on that the migrant caravan is falling apart."

05-Nov-18
Today on FOX they said the caravan has swelled to 11,000. Who the hell do you believe anymore?

05-Nov-18
Um. Those brown people won’t harm you. Unless you think harm means doing some landscaping, cooking your meals or harvesting your crops.

Trump sold you a rotten bill of goods telling you they’re criminals.

he never mentions the criminals in his own administration though.

05-Nov-18
Another LIE from a democrat, (yfp). Vote!!!!

05-Nov-18
YFP

I Would like to extend to you a sincere invitation to come to the border and spend three to four wonderful days camping out on our little piece of paradise on the Rio Bravo

I incourage you to bring your wife and kids with you

In that period you and your family will more than likely get to meet many of the pre caravan visitors from maybe Honduras, el Salavador or maybe the bonus Nicaraguans

You and your family will enjoy what we that live here enjoy on a daily basis

Conditions are that you are unarmed as we don't want anybody to get hurt especially our southern brothers and sisters

Please contact me. We will arrange transport from San Antonio and return

Maybe you could do a Bowsite semi live hunt!!!

What do you think?

05-Nov-18
There is no person here more racist than Paul Zeidan.

05-Nov-18
Kyle i agree. He is the one stuck on Brown skin

05-Nov-18
Very generous of you RK - so what do you say Poster?

05-Nov-18
JTV

HE will not have to come across them. They will find him

I'm sure he will be able to communicate with them on a level that they will all come away being great friends

He might be able to teach the Hondurans what a toilet is

05-Nov-18
"Is The Caravan Collapsing?"

Of course it is. Just like similar "caravans" have in the past, and they didn't get a fraction of the media attention. Trump sure knows how to push buttons at election time, I gotta give that to him.

;-)

Matt

05-Nov-18
We have NEVER lost a body!!

In fact last week was a record

Three non Honduran Olympic swimmers recovered!!

Even if Putz does not get to meet any tourist he and his family will be serronated by gunfire all night from the Mexican military mopping up some cartel stuff

PUTZ. just PM me and we can make this happen. Don't be a 1000 miler. Get your family down here and participate

05-Nov-18
Lovely gesture, but its theater and a show for your pals. So save the sanctimonious BS. On the other hand,aside from my time in the Gulf, My wife and I have already been to Tanzania, Rwanda and Thailand during a riot. So you aren't scaring anyone. good try though.

05-Nov-18
Paul,

Being a boat captain parked safely off the coasts while riots are taking place on shore doesn't count.;)

05-Nov-18
HORSE SHIT

NOTHING here is for show

You want to know about the border and the southern visitors we that live here daily then man up

Your previous travels matter little and if you want to compare notes on those I will be happy to play and trump you at every turn

This is a NEW adventure for you and the family A chance to actually learn something

I have no buddies here. This is Real. A real offer

Put up or shut up. Drop the talking points. Learn something And let's put it together. Here is your chance

05-Nov-18
I do like RK's style.

I'll add to his offer, and pony up half of Paul's expenses to take his family "hunting" with Rob.

Matt

05-Nov-18
I'll anney up $200 for food and drink that YFP can cook and hand out to the starving migrants while they are camped down there. RK, if the wide mouthed weeny takes you up on it, let me know. I spend little time paying attention to him and, wouldn't trust him if he did PM me wanting the funds. But, while I don't know you, I do trust you to do as you say.

You'd know best but, may I suggest you break up the food purchases to the appropriate amounts per day based on the number of days he says he is coming. Don't buy it all at once though. Sadly because I'm guessing by the end of the second night, he will be dead.

YFP, I will not donate the money if you bring your family though. Because what would likely happen to the women and kids is something I can't put into print.

05-Nov-18
LMAO GUYS

THANKS

PZ will not take me up on this at all. Not a chance. It's an honest offer. He and his family will be treated well, prior to the brush experience

He and the fan will be set up in the brush in a comfortable camp No weapons, but why would he need those. We have not had a badger attack in years and the visitors won't hurt him, probably

Tell you what PZ. I'm feeling generous tonight. I'll cover your travel expenses either commercial or if I can talk the owner into it private air

Either way you win and can get to the border and learn something. Or if not stay home and stay ignorant

I'm pretty sure what you will do

Why don't you prove me wrong?

05-Nov-18
I'm sure most of the illegals are not killers, rapists, etc.... But, it only takes one. There are so many places I wouldn't take my family in this country. So, there is no way I'd take them into the country around the border to camp out.

About 5 years ago, I was reading some info on the violence of the Mexican Cartels. It amazed me that this stuff went on. Many times on this side of the border.

05-Nov-18
WV

There were some times it got really bad with cartels

None of that is fun. I just want PZ TO LEARN THAT on his own

I could tell stories for a long time but I won't and for me its late

4 am comes faster each year LOL

05-Nov-18
LOL! You won't see Sybil on this thread again. Lying only goes so far!

05-Nov-18
“Those brown people won’t harm you. Unless you think harm means doing some landscaping, cooking your meals or harvesting your crops.”

This is the most racist things I’ve read in many years! You should be ashamed of a comment like that!

05-Nov-18
“Those brown people won’t harm you."

........unless your name is Kate Steinle. Forgot about her, huh Sybil? You forget a lot of things......like the promises you make.

06-Nov-18
Well up at 4:30

Logged on CF AT 5:30 and as shocking as it might seem there was NO PM from the Zeidan Lmao!

Well this one is a wrap. GG AND WV HE SAVED you some money !

No substance again from the Putz ! Absolutely pathetic

Have a great day all !

VOTE !!!

06-Nov-18
He’s a mouth piece that talks down to people. Trying to get them to do what suits him best. Like every other liberal I know.

06-Nov-18
People that do not live near the border have no idea about the situation there. Heck, when I was a kid in South Texas, we had a hunting lease in Uvalde. The lease was near a train track, and the illegals would hop the train. A group of three tried to rape a lady on our hunting lease, but she had a 38 revolver and the will to use it.

You could see the illegals running through the fields from an elevated deer stand on many days.

But the effete liberal of the northeast sip their lattes and pontificate about how wonderful everyone coming across the border is. Let's round up a dozen MS13 members and put them in section 8 housing next to the village idiot in Connecticut. If he won't go to them, let's send them to him.

06-Nov-18
RK, what you’re offering is a glimpse into a reality that I have no doubt exists. They’re are criminals in your state. Hardened criminals that wish to do people harm. Are they a part of that caravan? You can’t say for sure. You can’t.

A similar analogy. I grew up in Manhattan. If you visited, I can show you areas that wouldn’t be safe. In fact it’s mostly gangbangers and criminals. Would showing you that part bra full reflection on the people of NYC? Of course not. And yes, it is all show. This charade you’re putting forth is an attempt to shame someone who sees things differently than you do. Take that money and go find a poor family struggling to buy food at a grocery store and pay their bill. That’ll make you a good guy. This charade makes you look pompous and arrogant. And those that are cheering you on? Plain and simply ignorant.

06-Nov-18
In other words, you don' t know crap about the problems near the border, and you're doubling down on ignorance because you do not have the balls to go see it for yourself.

Why am I not surprised?

06-Nov-18
Nice try Paul. RK has never offered his opinion on NYC, probably because he has limited experience there.

OTH, you pontificate constantly about our border challenges on the southern boundary without any experience.

I am sure your arrogance prevents you from seeing the difference.

06-Nov-18
Everyone knows that YFP. No one here doubts that. So, why do you propose that we forget about the inherent danger that illegal immigrants pose the people of this country? Should the people that live along the border just hand over their property and lives to these people?

The problem with liberal thought is it addresses only ideas. You exhibit that to a "T". Worry about you and your community and let the people who understand the dangers of theirs, to do the same.

06-Nov-18
Comparing the gutters of NYC to our border problems? Brilliant analogy...for a village idiot.

Every alien that illegally crosses our borders is a criminal, by definition. They are subject to fines and/or up to 6 months of imprisonment for the first offense, and up to 2 years imprisonment for repeat offenders. That doesn't include additional civil penalties they are subject to.

Facts seem to elude village idiots.

Matt

07-Nov-18
"Why not start a caravan of LA homeless to gated Beverly Hills? They would surely welcome them, right?"

07-Nov-18
YFP the difference between the criminals in NYC as compared to illegal aliens that haven’t made it into our country yet is those NYC criminals are OUR criminals! Why would we accept anymore into our country? Great analogy you idiot!!

07-Nov-18
You won’t hear anymore about the caravan from Trump. HIs distraction didn’t work.

07-Nov-18
Shouldn't have to hear anything from Trump. We already have LAWS that are suppose to be obeyed, when it comes to ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS.

07-Nov-18
Caravan will go away now in it's own.

• Sitka Gear