gflight 06-Nov-18
HDE 06-Nov-18
Shuteye 06-Nov-18
Bogie 06-Nov-18
gflight 06-Nov-18
air leak 06-Nov-18
06-Nov-18
Next 24hrs will tell the story.

Vote count will probably be somewhere in the middle, but I'm sure wanting a conservative outcome that sends these whacko LWL's to the showers.

06-Nov-18
Florida has me worried but you can't trust a thing the media says. My wife and I are heading to the polls in a couple hours. It is a long 2 mile drive but we will do it.

06-Nov-18
My small town precinct in FL was packed this morning.

06-Nov-18
I sure am hoping for a red wave. If it does I wish pres Trump would be on Twitter tomorrow morning threatening any Republican congressman that doesn't climb on the MAGA train that he will start looking for their replacement to put them out of office.

06-Nov-18

gflight's embedded Photo
gflight's embedded Photo
In the last 100+ years 92% of house seats and 73% of Senate seats went to the party who opposed the President. The two exceptions were: Clinton impeachment backlash (Dems want to impeach Trump for something?) and Bush after 9/11 (illegals amassing at border?).

This is going to be interesting! I wish all you partisan statists the best of luck today and hope you can keep it together tomorrow..;)

Stossel/Lott betting odds as of a few minutes ago in the pic....

06-Nov-18
Showing the dems winning the house is a political ruse to get dems out with hope that impeachement of Trump is a reality, and may very well work.

06-Nov-18
My wife and I just voted and where I vote they normally get about 280 votes total for the day. We voted early and they have 80 votes early. Looks like it will be above normal by the end of the day. BTW it is raining steady.

06-Nov-18
The Dems will find a way to blame Trump for disturbing the weather... Oh Global Warming

06-Nov-18
So I think Gallup is saying GOP keeps house?

May be some folks triggered in the morning, or not....

06-Nov-18
I live in CT.

This is what I'm up against..

463,167 reg Republicans

792,558 reg Democrats

877,392 Unaffiliated

32,112 other

But, I still vote.

• Sitka Gear