elkmtngear 06-Nov-18
Bowfreak 06-Nov-18
NvaGvUp 06-Nov-18
JTV 06-Nov-18
Paul 06-Nov-18
NvaGvUp 06-Nov-18
06-Nov-18
From the KS Sec. State as of a few minutes ago:

"(2/2) Party affiliation breakdown- Ballots mailed: Dem - 71,900; Lib - 1,136; Rep - 83,254; Unaff. - 38,214. Ballots voted & returned: Dem - 57,386; Lib - 735; Rep -67,939; Unaff. - 26,206. Ballots cast in person: Dem - 79,173; Lib - 1,318; Rep - 130,518; Unaff. - 3,845"

Yes, this is Deep Red Kansas. But that said, look at the numbers of ballots cast in person by Dems and by Reps.

Wipe Out!

06-Nov-18
Kyle,

Be careful, the SoS may be playing politics. The very purple Johnson county area does not usually get counted early. He may have announced this to encourage dems to stay home, LOL.

06-Nov-18
Frank,

These are 'early vote' totals. The ratio difference between mailed ballots by party and in-person ballots by party is astonishing.

If the same thing happens across the country, Nancy Pelosi's claim that she will for sure regain the Speakership is pure fantasy.

06-Nov-18
Will we have any meaningful updates before early evening? Kind of fun in a way. I know 2 years ago the mood was somber early, I knew better than to believe the pundits and talking heads but I thought the fix was in for Hilda. A wake turned into a fiesta and that party continues through today. Hopefully we'll have a new Utube collage of leftist media sites crying the blues with the Republicans holding both Senate and House while winning key governorships.

06-Nov-18
Well it looks like our Soros-funded plan to bring caravan voting migrants to Hillary's pizza parlor to get registered to commit massive voter fraud in return for free luxury cars is working - oh...whoops

06-Nov-18
We probably won't know the outcome for a couple days, is my guess. There's going to be a lot of screaming (on both sides)...recounts, etc., but especially on the Dem side, since this basically signifies their death, if they lose the House.

But hopefully, we'll get a good feel for which way everything went by Tomorrow?

06-Nov-18
"if they lose the House."

Huh?

06-Nov-18
"fail to gain"

06-Nov-18
Actually I think Jeff was correct in saying "if they lose the house." The left and the MSM both have been posturing for months on how this election is in the bag and a blue wave is coming. They have already won in their minds so if it doesn't happen, they lost.

06-Nov-18
I see no way the control of the House goes into the wee hours of the night.

If the Dems win the House, we will know that by 8:00 EST at the very latest.

If the Reps hold the House, same thing.

This election is going to break hard one way or another and the outcome will be etched in stone sooner rather than later.

06-Nov-18
because of late starts in some polling centers, a Judge is being asked to keep a dozen polls open till 8 PM in my county ... some polls didnt open on time due to staffing, so a complaint was filed to allow those who tried to vote early AM before work and couldnt to do so after "work" .... these would be "provisional ballots" I read ..

06-Nov-18
If they lose again will they burn city’s again like last time .

06-Nov-18
Paul,

And the Dem Mayors of those cities will tell their police forces to 'Stand Down' as they have done for the past two years.

• Sitka Gear