Paul 06-Nov-18
K Cummings 06-Nov-18
Your fav poster 06-Nov-18
06-Nov-18

NvaGvUp's embedded Photo
NvaGvUp's embedded Photo
This is NOT a parody!

It's for real!

OTOH, if you're CNN, nothing between New York and California matters, because after all, we're just a bunch of toothless, racist, uniformed and deplorable bigots.

Right?

06-Nov-18
Holy cow. I knew better than that in elementary school.

06-Nov-18
lol.... That's pretty bad.

06-Nov-18
When I was a young kid, not more than 5-6 years old, my parents bought a board game for us kids called 'Game of the States.'

In that game, you hauled some major product of State A to State B by truck. It might be corn from Iowa to somewhere, wheat from North Dakota to somewhere else, Bullshit from New York to where-ever, etc.

What I learned from that game were where the states were, what the capitols of those states were, etc.

To this very day, I can still name all 50 states, put them in their correct location as well as name every single capitol city of all 50 states.

06-Nov-18
Mistakes happen Kyle, after all, didn't you get MD and NJ mixed up earlier today.

:)

KPC

06-Nov-18
Loosen in your anal cavity before you make diamonds out of coal. it was an electronic issue.

06-Nov-18
Kevin,

I did, but I only screwed up the candidate's state, which is a far cry from not knowing where the state itself is.

Funny, because at first I was going to put the totally corrupt Menendez in NJ. Then for whatever reason, I said to myself, "NJ is corrupt enough, what with Cory Booker as a Senator."

So I then put the thoroughly corrupt Menendez in MD, which was incorrect.

What that means is that NJ has TWO thoroughly corrupt and despicable Senators, not just one.

06-Nov-18
YFP.

WTF????

It was no "electronics issue."

Someone at CNN wrote it, his/her editor approved it, then they went on the air with it!

06-Nov-18
"Electronics issue"...nope, I'm going with "Dip$**t issue" !

06-Nov-18
Actually Kyle, I'm guessing it actually was an electronic issue.

It appears to be one of those touch screen things where you touch the state and the name is displayed. In that case, whoever programmed it just made a mistake.

KPC

06-Nov-18
KPC,

Yet they aired it!

06-Nov-18
The only real "electronics issue" is within the neurons of putzie's brain.

06-Nov-18
Someone got the tagging incorrect and the graphics editor missed it.

06-Nov-18
Hey, that looks like "Flounder" from Animal House. That explains his 0.2 GPA.... (if I remember correctly.... lol .. ;)

06-Nov-18
Yep... that was it... LOL

I think I saw the states of Kentucky & Indiana coming out of him there at the end. Probably where they got mixed up...

06-Nov-18
Someone may well have pushed the wrong button. We all make mistakes.

Yet even after that, his/her editors were too clueless to see it and correct it.

Then CNN went LIVE with it!

How many clueless people does it take to make a clueless network?

06-Nov-18
Great clip solo

06-Nov-18
Sometimes that's what you get with live TV. You don't know there is a problem unless and until you see that you have a problem.

You touch the screen and you hope it all works. Kind of like someone who sit's there looking like a fool when their remote feed doesn't work.

It won't be the last mistake you see tonight...regardless of the network.

KPC

06-Nov-18
What was that Kyle? An apology? It’s Accepted. Now see how easy that was?

• Sitka Gear