Contributors to this thread:
MK111 06-Nov-18
Paul 06-Nov-18
Paul 06-Nov-18
Shuteye 06-Nov-18
Shuteye 06-Nov-18
Fivers 06-Nov-18
06-Nov-18
Voted today and used my CCW permit for ID. Last time I voted the lady said she didn't approve of CCW permits being issued. I politely told her I didn't care for her opinion and the CCW was a legal ID for voting so lets get on with it. Should have seen the look on her face. Today I used my CCW permit on purpose. The guy punched in the wrong ID and had to get help to back it out. He wanted my Drivers License to make it it easier. I told him NO the CCW permit was legal voting ID. I voted and there was whispers behind hands being said. I loved it.

06-Nov-18
I might try that here in ct see what happens

06-Nov-18
Worked didn’t even get the look

06-Nov-18
They didn't even ask me or my wife for ID. Of course everyone in there knows me. My wife was ticked off that when she put the ballot on the shelf in the booth she had to stand on her tip toes to see it. She was trying to hold on with her elbows. She use to be 4'8" but has shrunk and inch or two. She said next time she is going to take a step stool. I told her don't worry, my fishing buddy works the polls and he will take care of it next time.

06-Nov-18
They didn't even ask me or my wife for ID. Of course everyone in there knows me. My wife was ticked off that when she put the ballot on the shelf in the booth she had to stand on her tip toes to see it. She was trying to hold on with her elbows. She use to be 4'8" but has shrunk and inch or two. She said next time she is going to take a step stool. I told her don't worry, my fishing buddy works the polls and he will take care of it next time.

06-Nov-18
When I got done voting, 2 women and a man walked in to vote and were told that they needed a photo ID. They looked at each other and said that they didn’t need one at the other place, and walked out.

• Sitka Gear