Thumper 07-Nov-18
Coyote 65 08-Nov-18
Hunting5555 08-Nov-18
NvaGvUp 08-Nov-18
Your fav poster 09-Nov-18
Bentstick81 09-Nov-18
TD 09-Nov-18
07-Nov-18
I get news updates on my phone and I just had an urgent update that Jeff sessions has resigned. can anyone confirm this if its on any of the channels?

07-Nov-18
I saw talk he was planning to resign at year's end a couple of days ago.

07-Nov-18
Confirmed, the worthless quisling is gone.

07-Nov-18
COTR has the story.

Trump has appointed Matthew G. Whitaker, Session Chief of Staff as Acting AG in the interim.

07-Nov-18

mn_archer's embedded Photo
mn_archer's embedded Photo

07-Nov-18
Like anything else in DC...I suspect he was "invited" to resign. That is how it was done in the military with senior personnel....except it was invited to retire instead.

07-Nov-18

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo

07-Nov-18
Trump is getting ready for the investigafion onslaught... start with stolen valor pencil neck. Keep your cupboards stocked with popcorn, its going to get interesting.

07-Nov-18
Well, with all their time spent "investigating", they won't have time to really screw things up.

Just put a new tax cut under their nose and tell them it is to impeach Trump and they'll sign off on it.

07-Nov-18
+1 HDE... Gridlock=Your Constitutional rights preserved.

07-Nov-18
Trump is always thinking 2-3 steps ahead. Did you hear him in the press conference today? I'm paraphrasing.... 'If the dems in the house choose to investigate, subpoena, and impeach rather than work together for the American people, we can go that route too, and we'll win. I've got a lot more on them than they have on me. It would just be a waste to go that route.'

He's gonna appoint a pit bull. A lot of Dems, Justice dpt members, and some in the media should be concerned, imo. I hope he fries them to a crisp. Time for justice.

07-Nov-18
Sessions Fired!

07-Nov-18
Rosenstein is out by the end of the week, the Nancy and the progressive lemmings have been put on notice, the harpies and effeminate girly men blather will tone down significantly.

07-Nov-18
Rumor has it Ratcliffe is on the short list for AG.

07-Nov-18
The stupid fools are learning the Art of the Deal, leave on your own with your pension or leave disgraced and investigated.

07-Nov-18
That was quick, draining the swamp and didn't even effect the the mid-term elections..........lol!

08-Nov-18
It appears that the only thing Sessions did was draw a salary.

Terry

08-Nov-18
I loved President Trumps comment when ask about the House investigating him..... "If they want to do that, two can play that game." I'll guarantee you he has way more on them than they do on him. Cause if they had anything on him, they would have already played that card!

08-Nov-18
It seems Sessions in considering running for his old Senate seat in 2020.

If he does, it should be an easy pick up for the GOP, as Doug Jones only won because the GOP ran a horrible candidate.

09-Nov-18
So much for you constitutionalists. The appointment of Whitaker is unconstitutional. It clearly states the attorney general must be said it approved. The fonders required it and the Constitution requires it.

But sure, adhere to the constitution so long as it doesn’t interfere with your agenda. Right?

09-Nov-18
That's it yfp. Jump right into the STUPID barrel again. You need to listen to Mark Levin's radio show. He explained this very point, but, Na, you have all the answers. YA RIGHT!!! What an idiot. This is what happens when an idiot comes on here, with one thing in mind, "just stir the $hit". He becomes the fool. Like i said before putz. I enjoy watching you do all the work, hanging yourself. PRICELESS!!! 8^))))

09-Nov-18

TD's embedded Photo
TD's embedded Photo

• Sitka Gear