Glunt@work 07-Nov-18
BIGHORN 07-Nov-18
Paul 07-Nov-18
itshot 07-Nov-18
trail hound 07-Nov-18
bb 07-Nov-18
Bentstick81 07-Nov-18
07-Nov-18
Reporters are paid to ask tough questions. To be watchdogs. To hold public officials accountable. That’s their role, their duty is to preserve and defend a free press.

Trump lies constantly and when the press talks about it, its negative? I don’t think so.

He calls the constitutionally protected press “the enemy of the people” , he bullies reporters & refuses to answer questions.

Don’t forget, He works for us & needs to be responsive to the public. Journalists are right to ask tough question. & not put up with his snowflakey BS. Every president faced it.

07-Nov-18
"Trump lies constantly". Sounds like you. You don't seem to care if YOU LIE CONSTANTLY.

07-Nov-18
Acosta was there when Obama was President. Whether or not he treats this administration differently or approaches things with a bias is easy enough to take a look at.

07-Nov-18
Well his WH credentials just got pulled. So much for a free press.

There should be a complete media blackout on Trump, until he learns to respect freedom of the press, free speech, and democracy. This isn't just a disgrace to everything freedom is, but it's a dangerous abuse of power.

Trump is scared. Something big is about to happen and he's scared.

07-Nov-18
My wife and I watched the whole press conference. All I have to say is he deserved the bitch slapping that Trump gave to him. If it were me, I would pull his press pass and not allow him to be included in any of the briefings. Total ass doesn't come close to describing him.

07-Nov-18
I would of loved to seen SS drag him out

07-Nov-18
"Reporters are paid to ask tough questions. To be watchdogs. To hold public officials accountable. That’s their role, their duty is to preserve and defend a free press. "

hmm, for the last 2 yrs they've been posing as proctologists, for the 8 before that all those watchdogs sure looked like shaky teacup yorkies

07-Nov-18
Lol! how long must I hear "something big is about to happen"

07-Nov-18
Asking tough questions is one thing. Being an overbearing prick is quite different. The tough question in this instance would be why did he not get both eyes dotted?

07-Nov-18
"There should be a complete media blackout on Trump." What, stop the LIES and bull$hit the media does to Trump??? I hope so. That's exactly why he uses twitter. Only way he can get to the people, exactly what he say's. The blackout would help Trump.

• Sitka Gear