slade 11-Nov-18
Tonybear61 11-Nov-18
Annony Mouse 11-Nov-18
Annony Mouse 11-Nov-18
Annony Mouse 11-Nov-18
Woods Walker 11-Nov-18
WV Mountaineer 12-Nov-18
07-Nov-18
The last time Trump threatened to pull his pass all the media said they would not attend unless he was there. Even Fox News joined the group. When Obama threatened a Fox reporter and was going to pull his pass the whole group said they would walk out so he didn't do it. I think Acosta made such an ass out of himself the rest of the group will be fine with it.

07-Nov-18

Sam Dunham's embedded Photo
Anybody knows that we do not need and dumb refs to prove Acosta is a little prick and CNN sucks hard in every way! Selah

07-Nov-18
Fake news, so is all the liberal networks and the only network worth watching is Fox.

07-Nov-18

Hey Shuteye,,,,lmao! I bet you could take Acosta's place aye? Are you like Acosta? Who cares if we are retired, at least we worked, did you or do you? funny

If it smells like a turd and floats, it is turd! LMAO

07-Nov-18

07-Nov-18
Do like Obama. Hand pick who will be aloud to ask questions. Let all of them walk out. Waste of time listening to there repeated dumb questions. I gaurentee you that if they all walk out it will be the shortest walkout ever. If they don’t come back who cares? It’s a Privilege to allow them there in the first place.

07-Nov-18
CNN next month... "Well if we had someone in there we'd have something to report on...so...now on to breaking news in high school volleyball..."

10-Nov-18
Its now a pass, for the ass, without a pass.:)

11-Nov-18
I think they should boycott any future press conferences in protest....... Maybe the alphabet networks too.....

11-Nov-18
I really don't understand a reporter being so disrespectful to the president. Like or dislike. They wouldn't treat an every day citizen like that. So, why a president?

KPC x 2. The only person he treated with respect was the young intern who tried to grab his mic. IT simply shows his intent to be disruptive and his personal loathing for the president. Because he is no way assaulted her.

It would have been funny had she went full on getting that mic from him. I applaud her for trying to do what the president wanted by trying to take it. Its was just one of those things you must commit to fully or don't do.

11-Nov-18

11-Nov-18
If he touched her without her permission that by most definitions is assault. The fact she was a intern, White house staff and he brushed he off, I'd would have liked to see him tackled to the ground. Or at least the intern grabbing the mike back, giving him a big Excuse ME!! and pointing her finger at him, YOU never do that again!!

More than one assertive woman in my family and extended family would have at least done that or kicked him in the shin or elsewhere. Big jerk...

11-Nov-18

In reality, Acosta didn't need his press pass anyway (other than to make himself the news spectacle) as he has always demonstrated that for him and CNN, there is no difference between editorializing and reporting news.

11-Nov-18

11-Nov-18

11-Nov-18
Try pushing away an LEO that's stopped you like that and see how far you get.

12-Nov-18
Yes, what he did could be considered assault by definition. But, come on guys, trying to pin that on his actions is no different then the crap he did with Trump.

I dispise the guy. I really do. But, we gotta be fair to our convictions here if we want to be right in the end. What he did was out of line because of his mannerism. Not the way he addressed the young lady trying to get the mic. Had he truly being confrontational with shoving her or anything aggressive I would say different. But, he didn’t do that because his attention was on insulting and pressing the president.

• Sitka Gear