Tiger eye 08-Nov-18
slade 11-Nov-18
HDE 11-Nov-18
WV Mountaineer 12-Nov-18
jjs 12-Nov-18
07-Nov-18

slade's Link
Bring it bitches..........

Rep. Jerry Nadler (D-NY), the ranking member on the House Judiciary Committee who is favored to be the next House Judiciary Committee chairman, revealed in a phone conversation that Democrats plan to “impeach Kavanaugh” and investigate President Donald Trump for alleged Russian collusion.

07-Nov-18
"Why is the President making this change and who has authority over Special Counsel Mueller’s investigation"?

Um that would be, because he needs someone as AG that has a set of nads, and will give back as much as they get from these Circus clowns !!!

07-Nov-18
Well it didn't take long for mittens to join his party.....

07-Nov-18
I'm sure the playbook is being scrutinized and organized. Unbelievable how much time and more importantly, our tax dollars are about to be wasted... The crackpots lefties are all giddy with excitement, apparently they don't give a shit about their retirement plans, 401k's, or the safety of their children or grand children. It's a country full of stupid people.

08-Nov-18
Maxine will be looking into the money laundering that Trump and the Russians have been doing with Dutsche bank....

Remember 1,000s of stupid investigations will be good for 2020. Unless he is guilty of course...

08-Nov-18
mueller did EXACTLY what the dems wanted him to do. Keep investigation going til after the elections, and he did. Now, It will be like someone hit a light switch soon and mueller will be done with his investigation.

08-Nov-18
Glad to be in Missouri where we unseated McCaskill and kept Republican supermajorities in the Missouri Senate and House of Representatives. You conservatives who are getting flooded with Demoncrats should come live here....

08-Nov-18
During his debates with Obummer he was gentleman like and reserved... now the mittens come off when Trump is involved. Thank God Mitt and Ryan lost, they were weak and it showed. Mitt is a Rino, Ryan a Benedict Arnold... both are pathetic in my view.

08-Nov-18
Maybe they can look into Hillary’s private server and hacked emails while they are at it. The Russians and every other adversary where certainly in loop on that. Nothing to see here folks, move along......

08-Nov-18
If the Dems want to spend time chasing rainbows, leprechauns, and hunting unicorns, I say great. Much less time for them to legislate their idiotic ideas.

" You go hide I'll count to 10 and then come looking for you"

11-Nov-18

slade's Link
Meet the House Democrats who will be running the show

11-Nov-18
Kevin,

For me it is too early to predict what might happen. If the investigations uncovered something, they might look courageous.

Reports show Trump may have been more involved with hush money payments than he previously said. With him, you never really know for sure. JMO, not worth anything.

11-Nov-18
JMO - I think Mr. Trump is setting the stage to make the ass party look even more dumb, if that's even possible...

12-Nov-18
KPC x 2.

12-Nov-18
WSJ came out (ZeroHedge.com) and claim that HRC will run again for POTUS, bad habits just keep coming on back, let the circus begin.

• Sitka Gear