Woods Walker 09-Nov-18
WV Mountaineer 09-Nov-18
BIG BEAR 09-Nov-18
slade 09-Nov-18
spike78 09-Nov-18
Woods Walker 09-Nov-18
'Ike' (Phone) 10-Nov-18
08-Nov-18
The gunman went into a Country Western Bar in Thousand Oaks California. It is being reported that the shooter was using smoke bombs and a handgun. They report there is no danger from the shooter now but at least 11 people have been injured. Some are reporting mass casualties but other stations won't say. I am heading out fishing so I won't know any more until I get home.

08-Nov-18
WSJ reporting 12 dead including the shooter and I believe one hero LEO.

08-Nov-18
Fake news. They have the best gun control in that Democrat utopia....

No press release as to color of shooter?

08-Nov-18
The shooter was a US Marine and used a Glock 21.

08-Nov-18
Dressed like ANTIFA and lived in his mom's basement...........

08-Nov-18
They say his Glock 21 was .45 cal and had an extended magazine.

08-Nov-18
I read the same Shuteye, but I also read it had a 10 round magazine, one of those hi-capacity ones that was specifically made for such circumstances...........

08-Nov-18
I guess the question that pops up to me....if he had confirmed psych issues...how did he get a weap?

08-Nov-18
Some say he didn't reload so he had to have more than ten rounds if that is true. He shot the cop several times.

08-Nov-18
Totally stinks. Poor kids and cop. Rest in Peace!

08-Nov-18

Kevin Paul's Link
I hate this for the victims and their families, but I also hate this for OUR country. The left probably has talking points and arguments prepared, just waiting for a shooting. Now's a great time to join the NRA if not already a member. They are actually running a special on Lifetime Memberships for $600 instead of the normal $1,500!!!! Link included, but expires on 12/31/18.

08-Nov-18
The progressive left will use this for political gain while moms, dads, brothers, and sisters are grieving.

Damn them to hell for that.

09-Nov-18
The Dems are putting their dancing shoes on as we speak. They get sexually aroused when there's a killing. “You never want a serious crisis to go to waste. And what I mean by that is an opportunity to do things that you think you could not do before.”

? Rahm Emanuel. Chicago Mayor and former Obama COS.

09-Nov-18
I find this convenient as far as timing goes.

09-Nov-18
Horrible..... There seems to be no end to this type of thing and no answers to prevent it........

THIS is the greatest threat to our nation in my opinion....... Home grown mentally ill people who decide to commit mass murder......

09-Nov-18
"" Crime Prevention Research Center’s (CPRC) John R. Lott reported that the Borderline Bar & Grill was a gun-free zone by law. CPRC posted a California Department of Justice Bureau of Firearms form explaining that the state of California prohibits the carrying of firearms “in a place having a primary purpose of dispensing alcoholic beverages for on-site consumption.”

The state-mandated gun-free status of places serving alcoholic beverages to be consumed guaranteed that Ian Long would not have to worry about patrons shooting back once he began his attack.

In this way, the gun-free status of the bar played to his favor, and such gun-free policies have been benefiting criminals for over 60 years. CPRC reports that 97.8 percent of “mass public shootings” from 1950 to 2015 occurred in gun-free zones. ""

09-Nov-18
Same law here in MA.

09-Nov-18
That can't be right. If it were indeed a gun free zone then he wouldn't have had a gun in there, right?

10-Nov-18
Gruesome Newsom is having a field day with this...He can not wait to take power in January and continue what he started in SF!

• Sitka Gear