NvaGvUp 11-Nov-18
BIGHORN 12-Nov-18
tonyo6302 12-Nov-18
BIG BEAR 12-Nov-18
11-Nov-18

tonyo6302's embedded Photo
tonyo6302's embedded Photo

11-Nov-18
Thank you Tony! I have visited quite a few of the American cemeteries in Europe and here in the U.S.. It is a very humbling experience. They have a place waiting for me at Ft. Logan here in CO. Hopefully, it will be awhile before that happens.

11-Nov-18

NvaGvUp's embedded Photo
NvaGvUp's embedded Photo
NvaGvUp's embedded Photo
NvaGvUp's embedded Photo
NvaGvUp's embedded Photo
NvaGvUp's embedded Photo
NvaGvUp's embedded Photo
NvaGvUp's embedded Photo

11-Nov-18

your favorite poster's Link

12-Nov-18
Cutting back in each department is a standard procedure for reducing cost. We used it at our RF plant. The department heads had to decide which areas were critical to our mission and how much funding was required. We entered information in the computers such as number of personnel and their salary range plus materials required to come up with budget amounts required. Sometimes they had to make tough decisions to reduce staff or put off planned expansions to another year. Budgeting software is required in successful businesses whether it be government or commercial projects. Then, we would help them on each project to tell them if they were overspending or behind schedule. They always tried to lie to their upper management about their situation. When things couldn't be explained their management would turn to me and ask me to explain the differences. I always could because I did my homework before the meetings. It really put Project Managers on the spot and in a bad light with upper management. But hey, do your job correctly and you won't get your butt chewed on.

12-Nov-18
Ya see, this is why thread owner tools should be brought back.

.. . ..

.. . . .

This thread was started for the sole purpose of honoring Veterans, and YFP has to poke the political Bear.

12-Nov-18
Good stuff guys. Thank you for your service to our country !!

• Sitka Gear