JL 11-Nov-18
Jim Moore 11-Nov-18
HA/KS 11-Nov-18
Coyote 65 11-Nov-18
BIGHORN 11-Nov-18
sportoutfitter 11-Nov-18
bowbender77 11-Nov-18
11-Nov-18
Thanks to all of you Veterans on this Veterans Day.......!!! AW2 Chris Thomas U.S. Navy 1985-1992.

11-Nov-18
Thanks to all Veterans!!!!

11-Nov-18
Thank you veterans!!

11-Nov-18
Salute!

11-Nov-18
US Army 1990-94. The day I entered Basic Training was the same day Sadam Hussein invaded Kuwait...2 August 1990. Man does the time ever fly.

11-Nov-18
May God bless those that serve our great country. Thank you, to all who have done and do.

11-Nov-18
A salute to all who served!!! I was in boot camp a few months after Lennon was killed and in boot when Prez Reagan was shot.

11-Nov-18
Salute!! US Navy. FC1 (SW) 83-89.

11-Nov-18
Thank you to those who have served or are serving.

Those of us who have not served can never understand nor fully appreciate all you did or risked for us.

11-Nov-18
I was in boot camp when the great Alaskan earth quake hit. Half of our company was from Alaska. Lots of tense times. One of those killed was the brother of my shipmate. Swept out to see by the tsunami. RIP.

Terry

11-Nov-18
Thank you Chris! I have made it a point to locate all of my service buddies and keep them informed on what everybody is doing and remembering the ones who have passed on. One of the guys said that I was on his bucket list and that he wanted to fly out from Selma, Alabama to visit with me. He showed up for 9 days in a wheel chair. I took him around CO (he had never seen the mountains) and gave him anything he wanted to eat. Even got him out of his wheel chair and walking with me. His wife was so surprised when he returned home and was moving around the house with only a walker. Unfortunately, he passed from Agent Orange cancer a couple months after he returned home. Merle Meszaros E-4, USAF 63-67.

11-Nov-18
Thanks to all you veterans. Your sacrifice at every level is so appreciated.

11-Nov-18
Freedom is not free! The tree of liberty is nourished with the blood of patriots. Heartfelt thanks to all who have served.

• Sitka Gear