NvaGvUp 30-Dec-18
Zbone 31-Dec-18
BIG BEAR 31-Dec-18
NvaGvUp 01-Jan-19
11-Nov-18
The world has turned upside down.

The Browns beat the Falcons 28-16.

The Titans are killing the Patriots 34-10 with less than a minute to go, and;

The Bills, widely considered to be the worst team in the league, are up on the Jets, 41-10 at the 2:00 mark. OK, it's the Jets, but still...…..!

11-Nov-18
And the unbeatable Chiefs, with their QB phenom, looked very beatable today. Although they still won against the lowly Cardinals.

Matt

11-Nov-18
Matt,

He is still setting records, and looks don't count, just the final score;)

11-Nov-18
The world won’t turn upside down for me until the Lions win a Super Bowl. There’s probably a better chance of me getting hit by lightning while being attacked by a polar bear. In Michigan.

11-Nov-18
Watched the game Big Bear. When's polar bear season start ;>

11-Nov-18
Chris,

How did MI State do against The Buckeyes? ;)

11-Nov-18
The Chiefs/Rams next week in Mexico City should be a good one. I give the Rams an edge right now. Great test for our young quarterback.

25-Nov-18
Could it be coaching?

Brown's up 1st quarter, 21-0

25-Nov-18
Brown's win their fourth,

35-20 against the Bengals.

25-Nov-18
49'ers strengthen their position for getting the #1 draft choice!

Welcome to Santa Clara, Joey Bosa!

25-Nov-18
The Steelers / Broncos game is a good one. All tied up at the start of the 4th with Pittsburg fumbling on a big play in Denver territory.

25-Nov-18
Michael,

I dislike both teams but am watching any way.

25-Nov-18
HFW, That’s exactly how I feel about Seattle and Carolina. That was a good game as well.

I am curious how Case Keenum plays however. Being the Vikings let him go after last years good season they had.

25-Nov-18
Denver wins, 24-17.

25-Nov-18
Being in the AFC Central, I don't like Denver. Being from Cleveland, in high school when Bradshaw and the Steel Curtain reigned supreme, it is in my genes to hate Pittsburg!

25-Nov-18
NvaGvUp - Ya want Joey's brother Nick in the draft....8^) It's amazing both brothers will likely be drafted in top 4 of the drafts... Brothers have heck of a pedigree, their father also played in the NFL.... I found this little bit on Wika - "Bosa's great-grandfather was Chicago mob boss Tony Accardo."... No wonder they're such bad asses...8^)))

26-Nov-18
It's nice to see our homegrown, un-drafted, rookie RB, Phillip Lindsay, getting some national exposure. This kid is exciting, and he plays with a chip on his shoulder. I was concerned about his durability, being such a small back, but he's so quick he rarely takes any hard shots. He's got a bright future with the Broncos.

Matt

26-Nov-18
So quick he doesn't take any hard shots??????

You shot your argument in the other thread in both feet! I told you I was right!

26-Nov-18
Yeah rookie RB, Phillip Lindsay is pretty good... Doing great as a undrafted free agent... Hard to believe all 32 teams passed on him 7 times...

26-Nov-18
Frank,

The kid is 5'9" and 180#. That's hardly "bigger, faster, stronger, blah, blah, blah". If anything, he proves my argument in the other thread correct. You can't develop heart and toughness.

I'm not going to anoint him the second coming of Barry Sanders, yet, however. I'll leave that type hyperbole to the Mahomey fans. ;-)

Matt

26-Nov-18
He is faster and stronger.

You are just biased for Denver, admit it. ;). You are just experiencing what most of us have.

26-Nov-18
Of course I’m biased. I’ll always bleed orange and blue.

But that has nothing to do the with the fact that rule changes have inflated QB stats. That’s clearly “demonstrable”.

;-)

Matt

26-Nov-18
Just like speed, Blah, blah is demonstrable;)

26-Nov-18
ZBone,

As long as he can wreak serious havoc and terrorize the other team's QB, I don't care which Bosa we get.

26-Nov-18
Kyle,

No one will be terrorizing QBs. The new rule changes prevent that, just ask Matt.

26-Nov-18
That Lindsey kid is pretty impressive. Great backstory and genius pickup for Denver.

26-Nov-18
NvaGvUp - "I don't care which Bosa we get"... Too funny, but so true for any team...8^)))

29-Nov-18
Holy Moly!

I just saw this, but Philip Rivers was 28-29 on Sunday and started the game 25-25.

Those are unbelievable numbers and both are NFL records.

25 in a row?

28-29 for the game?

Wow!

29-Nov-18
Grey Ghost, I would hate to hear you if mahomes was a bronco because you would be more excited and mouthy than all of Cheifs-nation is about him! Just cuz you can’t have him doesn’t mean you gotta hate him:)

29-Nov-18
"On Any Given Sunday...."

.........or thursday night.........:)

30-Nov-18
Brees set several records tonight..... mostly as the worst game of his career...... congrats to the Cowboys, they really stepped up to the plate.

30-Nov-18
Yeah Brees had one of his best days Sunday, but one of his worst nights last night...

02-Dec-18
Giants lead da' Bears 24-17 with 2:19 to go and they have the ball 1st & 10 on da' Bears 13 yard line.

02-Dec-18
Final Score: Arizona 20, GB 17!

One small step closer to the #1 draft choice for the 49'ers!

02-Dec-18
Chiefs marched right down the field on the Raiders. Hill had a 30 plus yard run. Seem good without Hunt.

TD pass to Kelce.

02-Dec-18
Giants totally bow it in the last 2:30 and da' Bears tie it on the last play of regulation.

OT!

02-Dec-18
Mahomes not looking sharp!

02-Dec-18
Kyle,

Maybe the Browns have their next head coach, McCarthy? The Packers released him after their loss today.

02-Dec-18
Chargers score two touchdowns on plays where they committed penalties that were not called. Then Steelers off-sides on three consecutive FG attempts with expired time.

03-Dec-18
Go Chargers (f-pittsburgh) good win... I'm all in with Chargers, even though they haven't a real home stadium... Luv Philip Rivers, always have since NC State... Most underrated QB in the league...Strong man, strong morals, strong family values... Wish him a Super Bowl... Future Hall of Famer,,, imo...

03-Dec-18
I've said it before, as good as Mahomes is playing, he won't be able to overcome the Chief's inept defense in the playoffs. The lowly Raiders put up 33 on them, after all.

And, yes, if the Broncos had Mahomes, I'd be one of his biggest fanboys. Instead, I get to root for a second string QB, named Keenum. A guy 3 previous teams gave up on. (sigh)

I'm not sure anyone has noticed, but the Broncos have won 3 straight, and are back in the playoff hunt. There is hope.

Matt

03-Dec-18
Zbone, if it's not the Pat's, Rivers would be a guy worth pulling for to get a Lombardi. Very good career, under-rated, and they look pretty good all round. They could be a sneaky AFC Superbowl team.

I'm actually surprised the Pat's were able to beat the vikes. I know the record suggests they are better, but there's just something about them this year that feels off kilter... I thought the Vikes d would slow them down just enough...

What in the heck Greenbay.

03-Dec-18
"What in the heck Greenbay."

Well Rodgers got his way with McCarthy gone, but in Rodgers defense, the coaching staff wasn't/isn't innovative enough in today's game...

09-Dec-18
At the half:

Giants 34, Redskins 0!

09-Dec-18
What happened to all the guys here pointing out empty stadiums ???

09-Dec-18
Chiefs win, again. They are in the playoffs.

Chris, they are busy debating Trump's merits;)

09-Dec-18
Kyle,

The Browns won again!

09-Dec-18
My word!

SF Tight End George Kittle has 179 receiving yards just 5:13 into the 2nd QUARTER!

09-Dec-18
Kittle has 210 yards receiving at halftime and the 49er's are out-gaining Denver 311 yards to 65 yards.

09-Dec-18
Oakland beats Pittsburgh.

What's the world coming to?

09-Dec-18
The world is right into the Chiefs hand. Patriots and Texans lost too.

09-Dec-18
If we beat the Chargers Thursday, we write our own story.

09-Dec-18
Hopefully, Denver will fire their worthless coach on Monday morning.

09-Dec-18
It should have happened 4 weeks ago, Bighorn.

Matt

09-Dec-18
The 49'ers may be 3-10, but they've suffered an amazing number of injuries to key players this year, so they could bounce back in a YUGE way next year when those players return.

They've got some serious talent on the team along with a lot of young guys who will probably become really solid with this year's experience, so only need a scary edge rusher and perhaps a dominating WR to make the playoffs and even win a game or two in the playoffs once they get there.

A shut down CB wouldn't hurt, either

Can you imagine the damage DeForest Buckner could do if the opponent's O-line had to worry about a scary edge rusher instead of focusing only on him? In addition, a scary edge rusher would also make the defensive backs a lot better.

16-Dec-18
In OT, and for the first time in a little over five years, San Francisco beats Seattle, 26-23!

17-Dec-18
Any given Saturday night, Browns still roll...8^)

17-Dec-18
Next year, eh Z?

17-Dec-18
Who ever would have thought the Browns could actually have a winning season?????

17-Dec-18
Yeah Habitat for Wildlife, YEAH!!!...8^)

NvaGvUp - Yeah, I think the Vegas over/under line was 4-1/2 wins before season, and kinda agreed, thinking 4 games and hoping for 5 or 6... Actually, I was just hoping they'd win more than just one...8^)

BTW, little birdie told me I'm getting a Mayfield jersey for Christmas...8^)

17-Dec-18
I predicted the Brown would not be the can to kick anymore. They might not send shivers down the spines of the best teams but the best teams now know they will have to play their best to beat them. I am happy for them because they are buying into the system and see the results. When that happens championships are not far off.

The Rock

23-Dec-18
Rock!

The Browns are up 13-0.

23-Dec-18
The Browns won. They are at .500 for the season. When was the last season they were at .500 with only one game to play?

At Baltimore next weekend, so it will be tough for them to have a winning season.

23-Dec-18
Browns win yet again?

Be still my heart!

23-Dec-18
Kyle,

Cleveland fans are ecstatic. If we fired Jackson at the end of last season we might for sure be in the playoffs.

24-Dec-18

24-Dec-18
Yeah they are even flexing the Browns/Ravens game to the 4:25 eastern time frame on Sunday to be nationally televised...

30-Dec-18
Way to screw up your draft pick Lions...... by winning a meaningless game against the Packers..... you may have just dropped from #5 in the draft to #10............

30-Dec-18
I thought I knew the rules, but maybe not.

So explain this to me.

The 49'ers had a passed tipped and then intercepted in the Ram's end zone.

The DB who picked off the pass was 3 yards into the end zone. But instead of taking a knee for a touchback, he took off and was clearly try to advance the ball when a few yards later he was tackled in his own end zone.

I thought that if the interceptor tried to advance the ball but then was tackled in the end zone, that was clearly a safety.

Yet the refs called it a touchback.

Help me out here. Do I not understand the rules?

30-Dec-18

31-Dec-18
"Way to screw up your draft pick Lions...... by winning a meaningless game against the Packers..... you may have just dropped from #5 in the draft to #10"

Did not know that... Ouch Big Bear, that sux for you guys...

31-Dec-18
Yep..... They ended up dropping from #5 in the draft to #8.......... Stupid. They should have played everyone off their practice squad. No need to get any starters hurt in that game and nothing but a feel good shutout of the Packers who were in the same boat.

01-Jan-19
Got it. Thanks!

So the fact he tried to run the ball out of the end zone and was tackled in the end zone before he could get out of the end zone is irrelevant.

01-Jan-19
Kyle,

When you asked that was my interpretation. He never made it out.

Was not sure so waited for a more knowledgeable person to post.

• Sitka Gear