Bentstick81 14-Nov-18
HDE 14-Nov-18
Your fav poster 14-Nov-18
Bentstick81 14-Nov-18
HDE 14-Nov-18
scentman 14-Nov-18
Mike in CT 14-Nov-18
14-Nov-18
The U.S. recorded a $100.5 billion budget deficit in October, an increase of about 60% from a year earlier

For those unaware of the cycle, it goes like this. Repubs run up deficits, kill regulations, give tax breaks to the rich & launch wars. Democrats are the cleanup crew, balancing budgets, fixing debt, enacting social programs & restoring peace.

Rinse & repeat.

14-Nov-18
yfp. Why do you care???? You don't care about INVADERS invading our Country. Ahh yes. Your number one goal along with all democrats is stir the $hit and run off. RINSE & REPEAT.

14-Nov-18
Why do I care? It’s my country. The GOP has historically run as the party of fiscal responsibility and reducing the deficit. Today they’re running it up in record time and pace.

Those “invaders” of mostly women and children want to work and contribute to our economy. They want to declare amnesty which is perfectly legal. But sure. Cower under your blanket sweetheart. The big bad people scare you don’t they? Hugs little snowflake?

And while you’re at it why don’t you tell us why you never volunteered to serve your nation? You do love it, right? So why not take up arms and defend her?

14-Nov-18
Restoring peace my ass!!!!! Everytime a lefty like dipwad opens their mouth I want to kill them! Not much peace in that..

14-Nov-18
Doesn't matter. Women, children that want to work, THEY ARE ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS until they come through our steps to become CITIZENS LEGALLY. There hasn't been one person on here that has ever said LEGAL IMMIGRANTS are not welcome. You seem to can't grasp that fact.

14-Nov-18
yfp. How many of these ILLEGALS are you going to allow to live in your house, you feed them, and raise them. HOW MANY????

14-Nov-18
Sigh. I’m going to say this slowly Jeffrey. Asking For. Amnesty. Is. Legal.

14-Nov-18
"Cower under your blanket sweetheart. The big bad people scare you don't they? " I read where you, the wuss, had to change you identity on here, THE COMMUNITY FORUM, because YOU, LIED and said that you were getting threats from people on here. So who's cowering under the blanket, little wuss???? You even admitted that you were worried. Keep hanging yourself. It's Comical. 8^))))

14-Nov-18
Doesn't matter how "SLOWLY" you say anything. We have proper steps to come here LEGALLY. Sneaking and forcing their way into our Country isn't LEGAL.

14-Nov-18
"...enacting social programs..."

The biggest ponzi schemes of the modern age.

14-Nov-18
Oh really. Hate that Social security check? Medicare? Do you Hate feeding poor kids? Helping poor single moms?

You must be a swell human, Nate. Probably a “Christian” too huh?

14-Nov-18
yfp. You must. We have US Citizens living in the streets, and funny YOU NEVER mention them, at all.

14-Nov-18
Your social programs, Paul, keep those who need them down and dependant on them. Your party also keeps people down, proven fact and not debatable.

SS is not a social program, nor medicare. This has been discussed over and over again in financial investment threads.

Don't worry about what I do or do not believe in. That is irrelevant and only a bottom feeder tries to guilt people into things...

14-Nov-18
Adolescent female is all i can come up with yfp posts... just sayn.

14-Nov-18
God knows I love some of you guys but ;when you're arguing a point it's only a productive exercise when both parties believe in open engagement.

The first sign that this essential component is missing is when "rebuttals" consist of an "ism" (racism) or a "phobe" (xenophobe, homophobe, etc) as opposed to further supporting evidence to the original argument.

Every time you run into this tactic a)take heart, it's a concession from the person you're arguing with that they don't have the facts to buttress their argument and b)stop arguing; it's a waste of valuable resources (your time and mental acumen) to engage with an inherently dishonest person.

I can't recall ever seeing such a consistent display of ignorance juxtaposed with dishonesty......and it comes in stereo too......

• Sitka Gear