WV Mountaineer 14-Nov-18
WVarcher 14-Nov-18
sportoutfitter 14-Nov-18
Will 14-Nov-18
BC 15-Nov-18
Woods Walker 15-Nov-18
Rocky 15-Nov-18
14-Nov-18
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/11/12/west-virginia-democrat-richard-ojeda-announces-2020-presidential-run.html

I dont really suspect Richard Ojeda has a shot in 2020, but I like that he's running. His ad's were potent for sure, and he's not the "normal" careful and cautious and political Dem to run for office over the years. I'm intrigued to see how this shakes out, and if he can move forward at all, even get on a debate stage. That would be interesting...

Any of you know much about Mr Ojeda?

14-Nov-18
I know he couldn't win as a blue dog in a state that used to be as blue as any until Obama destroyed the coal industry. He can forget about it. The party will not support him as he is not a leftist.

14-Nov-18
If he's a Democrat and wants to run at the national level then he's a liar, plain and simple, as the entire Democrat platform is based on lies. Health care, abortion, guns, immigration, economy, etc. That's what they do.

14-Nov-18
He’s an idiot. He is A local guy that spent his time in the military, and approaches life like a wrestling coach. Screaming and hollering, acting mad all the time, etc..... He list his bid for a congressional seat Tuesday a week ago against a conservative women. He has been very critical of the president. Which is fine if it’s based on merit. But, like most who seek to find fault based on party designation, he’s toned out before he ever gets started.

For the life of me, I can perceive what this idiot is thinking.

14-Nov-18
I strongly second what mountaineer said! He is truly an idiot! Wvarcher

14-Nov-18
Thanks for his service. About all I can say for him. I second Mountaineer, he’s an idiot. Can’t win the state race and then this. Just trying to hold on to his 15 minutes of fame.

14-Nov-18
True WV - the dude let it rip in his ad's for sure. He really pushed it on those and really came off aggressively. Not at all the same as most dem's running for sure.

I like that his extreme difference in communication could make people think differently...

That said you get little snipits on the national level when dealing with people like this... So it's really interesting to hear the local "dirt".

15-Nov-18
Could not vote for a Dem, not even for dog catcher. Their world view is twisted.

15-Nov-18
Not to mention outright liars. They ALL stretch the truth (that's what politics is), but only Dems do what Obama and Hillary did, which is the equivalent of telling you they are not killing you as they are plunging the knife into your chest while they look you in the eye. That's why Sybil is their poster boy/girl/whatever it says it is today.

15-Nov-18
If he is 1/10 of what he is accused of here on the CF and this thread he will no doubt be an appealing Dem. front runner.

The Rock

• Sitka Gear