kentuckbowhnter 17-Nov-18
TD 18-Nov-18
Grey Ghost 21-Nov-18
Fivers 21-Nov-18
Deflatem 21-Nov-18
14-Nov-18
Thank you Judicial Watch!

15-Nov-18
Tom Fitton does all the heavy lifting. Our justice department sucks.

15-Nov-18
Oh, maybe after that they can re-examine the lone shooter on the grassy knoll in Dallas?

this will lead to....wait for it.......

Nothing.

15-Nov-18
"Oh, maybe after that they can re-examine the lone shooter on the grassy knoll in Dallas? this will lead to....wait for it.......

Nothing."

Much like the Russians fixing the elections for Trump?

15-Nov-18
Or giving your word to leave the CF when Trump was elected and then ignoring it? Yup........nothing. Like Sybil's honor.

15-Nov-18
May be a bad day, but remember...Nothing sticks to Teflon!

15-Nov-18
Yeah, she could hire assassins to kill people who have dirt on her and nothing would come of it.

15-Nov-18
Show of hands. How many people think she will be prosecuted?

Terry

15-Nov-18
Didn't see any hands, so guess she gets a bye again.

Terry

15-Nov-18
I have my hand up. I think Lindsey Graham will follow through and have her investigated and charged. But...That's just my feeling.

15-Nov-18
From AOS:

Federal Judge Orders Hillary Clinton To Answer Long-Evaded Questions About Her Secret Server —Ace of Spades

Via Mark Tapscott at Instapundit, a jidge has given Hillary Clinton a 30 day deadline to come clean.

Clean? Like with a BleachBit?

A federal judge ordered former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton to answer five questions she has avoided for years about her use of a private email server to conduct official U.S. diplomatic business.

U.S. District Court Judge Emmett Sullivan on Wednesday gave Clinton 30 days to respond under oath to five questions.

These questions were all put to her nearly four years ago in a lawsuit filed by the nonprofit government watchdog Judicial Watch.

The five questions are:

1.) Who decided to create the clintonemail.com system?

2.) When was it created?

3.) Why was it created?

4.) Who set it up?

5.) When did it become operational?

So, is she going to claim under oath to a judge who seems suspicious of her that she created the server just so she could use one iPad or whatever bullshit reason she's offered before?

The judge added a bit more:

Sullivan also ordered Clinton to explain why, on Oct. 22, 2015, she told the House of Representatives Select Committee on Benghazi that virtually all of her emails "were in the State Department's system" and "if they want to see them, they would certainly have been able to do so."

The judge ordered Clinton to "identify the basis for this statement, including all facts on which you relied in support of the statement, how and when you became aware of these facts, and, if you were made aware of these facts by or through another person, identify the person who made you aware of these facts."

Lifezette notes that any person Clinton names as having been involved in the server will likely be asked follow-up questions by Judicial Watch.

15-Nov-18
Will see what happens. If things were dirty, then she should face the music.

Serious question though, are those guys standing next to each other? If so, either the guy on the left (in the pic) is giant or the guy on the right is tiny.

15-Nov-18
The guy on the left is Tom Fitton and has muscles on top of muscles, you wouldn't want to mess with him.

16-Nov-18
They'll find out the CIA lost dozens of agents in foreign countries (Iran,China, and Iraq) because Hellary's email server was so easy to hack.

16-Nov-18
Forgot to ask why did you find it necessary to smash all the devices and remove SIM cards when they were asked to be turned over to investigators???

16-Nov-18
"If things were dirty, then she should face the music."

IF?...LOL

Proven fact she set up a non-secured server and did gov't business on it. No doubt about it.

Proven fact that email server was hacked. No doubt about it. (As an aside, I have a server sitting on my home office that is used to report the status of a wealthy man's home HVAC system. This server is under attack every day by hackers out of China. I can view the logs and see them trying to get in. Most of the hackers are coming out of a university in Bejing. So far nada, but even if they do get in, there is nothing on that server of any importance. Anyone want to claim there was nothing of importance on Hillary's email server?).

Proven fact she destroyed 10's of thousands of emails that were supposed to be turned over to the gov't.

Need we go on with the charade of "IF she is dirty"...

The real issue here is: "Why is the rule of law not being equally applied?"

JMO

16-Nov-18
She's safe. Maybe some legal wrangling and a few headlines but there's enough illegal stuff already on record to make a big case and it didn't happen. Adding another layer won't change anything. When you have enough money, political power and enough dirt on enough important people, you skate.

16-Nov-18
^^^ This for sure!

16-Nov-18
" The real issue here is: "Why is the rule of law not being equally applied?" "

You're correct on that. But the answer is disturbing......the rule of law no longer exists for the political class.

16-Nov-18

17-Nov-18
The reason the rule of law is not being applied equally across the board is because 1/2 of the population in this country does not want the law to apply to their team. They may not even know that is what they want because they are so enamored with their political masters they cannot think for themselves anymore.

How any thinking person can still give Hillary the benefit of the doubt with regard to her actions just shows that the persons in question don't really think at all. The evidence of her malfeasance is available to all who wish to look at it. She doesn't even deny most of it.

Yet people say things like "If she is dirty"...and then those same type of people complain about how the other side won't work with them...sheesh...why would anyone work with a group who doesn't want to enforce laws against their side, but are more than willing to try and use the same laws to attack their opponents?

You want to know why this country is divided, there it is. One side (the left) wants the laws enforced against the other side, but they don't want those same laws enforced against their side.

JMO

17-Nov-18
anyone who testifies against a clinton will end up like all their other dead friends.

18-Nov-18
They don't make enough Depends to contain what I think about her and her sycophants.....

21-Nov-18
Still hand-wringing over HC? Really? Some of you need a life. (yawn)

Matt

21-Nov-18
Looks like John Huber will be committing suicide over the Thanksgiving holiday!

21-Nov-18

Habitat for Wildlife's embedded Photo
Habitat for Wildlife's embedded Photo
I have a life. Fourth anterless tag filled this morning.

Slade wanted a picture;)

21-Nov-18
Yawn... Wake me when she is in cuffs.

• Sitka Gear