Woods Walker 15-Nov-18
MK111 15-Nov-18
Rocky 15-Nov-18
Coyote 65 15-Nov-18
Rocky 15-Nov-18
Shuteye 15-Nov-18
'Ike' (Phone) 15-Nov-18
15-Nov-18
"Report: Florida Democrats Urged Voters to Submit Absentee Ballots After Election Day Using Altered Forms

Joel Pollak / Breitbart News

15 Nov 2018

Florida Democrats urged voters to submit absentee ballots after Election Day, using an official form that had been altered to make it look like they were doing so within the legal deadline, hoping a judge would later allow the votes.

That attempt to add Democratic votes, which critics say is possible election fraud, was reported Thursday morning by Ana Ceballos of the Naples Daily News, who notes the scheme has already been reported to federal prosecutors.

Ceballos reported:

Busted! Democrats Caught In The Most Disturbing Scandal

HSI Online

A day after Florida’s election left top state races too close to call, a Democratic party leader directed staffers and volunteers to share altered election forms with voters to fix signature problems on absentee ballots after the state’s deadline.

The altered forms surfaced in Broward, Santa Rosa, Citrus and Okaloosa counties and were reported to federal prosecutors to review for possible election fraud as Florida counties complete a required recount in three top races."

Who woulda' thought it!

15-Nov-18

Woods Walker's embedded Photo
Democrat Version Of A "Nothing Burger".....ORDER UP AMERICA! You want fries with that?
Woods Walker's embedded Photo
Democrat Version Of A "Nothing Burger".....ORDER UP AMERICA! You want fries with that?
NO WAY Kyle! Democrats would NEVER,EVER lie, cheat, and steal. They are always truthful and honor their word, just like Sybil does. Don't worry, a nothing burger.

15-Nov-18
Not surprised at all.

15-Nov-18
Kyle, In all honesty what can be done besides complaining and revealing the corrupt system that is in prevalent in American politics? Whatever the intention to accomplish will be accomplished irrespective of the wishes of the people, you know that.

Boils down to : what else is new/who cares/ and if you do that's your problem because we are doing it like it or not. Sad really that the people would allow government to step all over them and do whatever they please vote totals be damned.

The sacred right to vote and choose? Al Capone's machine gun politics at least were up front, in the open for all to see and defiant. This gang puts them to shame.

The Rock

The Rock

15-Nov-18
It will continue until the perps are prosecuted and put in jail. I am thinking about a year for every vote they make, change, or delete.

Take out full page ads in the newspapers, commercials on broadcast and cable tv showing them perp walked away from their sentencing and on to jail. Might slow it down some.

Terry

15-Nov-18
Something is telling me after decades of being bent over the barrel that people are just not getting it. Call me crazy.

The Rock

15-Nov-18
I think the supervisor is in deep trouble for missing the deadline turning in the votes. It is said she purposely missed the deadline because the numbers increased Scott's lead by over 700 more votes.

15-Nov-18
Shocking...

• Sitka Gear