KSflatlander 30-Dec-18
KSflatlander 30-Dec-18
KSflatlander 30-Dec-18
Coyote 65 31-Dec-18
Thumper 31-Dec-18
Annony Mouse 01-Jan-19
slade 03-Jan-19
01-Dec-18
He should for the amount of money he’s milked out of a BS investigation...

01-Dec-18
With zero proof Jeffrey? Your conspiracy theory is showing.

Mueller had more integrity in one strand of hair than trumps entire bloated body. And you k ow it. You’re so entrenched in trumpism that you’re getting an orange tint yourself. Stop dude. You’re looking pretty foolish. The evidence that trump is crooked, ethically compromised and morally bankrupt is so high it can’t be denied anymore.

01-Dec-18
yfp. Show us all that evidence, you claim, that Trump / Russian Collusion. That is what mueller was suppose to investigate Trump for. Show us the evidence, OH HONEST ONE. You got one thing right, "You're looking pretty foolish." 8^)

01-Dec-18
1) trump was planning a hotel in Moscow and promised Putin the penthouse. While running for office. 2) there was a secret trump tower meeting involving Don jr and manafort and a few others that involved getting secret info on Clinton. In exchange for what? Mueller knows.

3) trump wanted to get rid of sanctions against Russia. What Trump neglected to mention about his support for dropping sanctions on Russia was that he had a massive business deal in the works that required financing from a sanctioned bank. A Russian bank.

4). Michael Cohen's lawyers also said that he kept Trump “apprised” of his contacts with Russia during the 2016 presidential campaign and trump wanted a ‘play by play’ of all activities.

Use your brain man.

01-Dec-18

01-Dec-18
yfp. You still haven't proved any Trump/ Russian collusion that influenced the 2016. Use your brain man.

02-Dec-18
Jeffrey if trump promises Putin a 50$million penthouse . Do you think he’s doing it without favors from Putin? Wouldn’t that be a form of colluding? Joining together for a nefarious purpose? Do you need me to break it down further?

02-Dec-18
Yes, continue on until you show proof of Trump / Russian collusion that influenced the 2016 Election. Your crooked buddy mueller is investigating this, and hasn't, and will not come up with any evidence of influencing the election. So, by all means carry on, but with PROOF only. 8^)

02-Dec-18
Two years into the investigation and its only half completed..... LoL!!

02-Dec-18
Just do a back history on Mueller and his cronies and this is not about justice it is about a political take down and nothing else. We are dangerously becoming a Banana Republic, if Clinton and the DNC political machine walk clear of any involvement then we do have a 2 tier justice system. One has to be blind, ignorant or plain stupid not to see what is happening.

02-Dec-18
Jeffrey if trump had some ham, he could make Putin a ham and cheese sandwich. If he had some cheese and some bread. Do you think he’s doing it without favors from Putin? Wouldn’t that be a form of colluding? Joining together for a nefarious purpose? Do you need me to break it down further?

There. Fixed it.

02-Dec-18
In case you were thinking The investigation is taking too long, Maybe you’re wrong.

02-Dec-18

Your fav poster's Link

02-Dec-18
Oh Boy! Captain Courage, with no nuts, is back. 8^)

02-Dec-18
This is the graph that got deleted before. Whoever is the leading it, you’re a coward. And afraid of the truth.

02-Dec-18
I’ll keep posting the graph , you can keep deleting it. More people need to see this.

02-Dec-18
Nice try bozo. You keep right on LYING. 8^)

03-Dec-18
For some reason threads like these remind me of a fish flailing right before it get filleted.

03-Dec-18

Annony Mouse's Link

03-Dec-18
03-Dec-18
“This is the graph that got deleted before. Whoever is the leading it, you’re a coward. And afraid of the truth.”

LMFAO...Did you even read that before you pushed send?!? Pot, meet kettle...

03-Dec-18
Ike,

In a way you almost have to admire the level of hubris required to call anyone a coward after you've hidden behind over 3 dozen fake registrations.....

That's either colossal hubris or someone with the IQ of a pencil.......

03-Dec-18

Shuteye's Link
Mueller tried to get Corsi to lie and it will cost him.

05-Dec-18
Jeffrey, Maybe turn on fox news?

FOX News is reporting that Don Jr is telling friends that he will be indicted. Soon.

Looks like someone got a TARGET letter.

05-Dec-18
Just looked on FOX news, didn't see a thing about the BS you are belching. Another bull$hit LIE from you yfp??? I'm shocked. It's all you have left. 8^)

05-Dec-18
yfprey. Maybe turn on Levin? He explains things two days ahead of when you bring it on here, except he doesn't LIE and twist the story around, like YOU do. It's comical to listen to Levin, then you come on here with LIE'S to try and make yourself look like Mr News Man. All you are doing is proving to everyone on here just how much of a LYING PHONY you are. What a hoot. 8^))))

05-Dec-18

Annony Mouse's Link
Same tale as JTV's link...

08-Dec-18
Was having a conversation with a neighbor (voted for hillary) and I said something about Mueller being a bad cop. Neighbor responds with a bunch of BS and his final remark was about Mueller being a former Marine.

My response to the neighbor was, "So was Lee Harvey Oswald".

Discussion ended.

Terry

09-Dec-18
And what makes you such a 'good Marine' Jeffrey? You support a serial adulterer. You support a liar for a president.

So tell us what makes YOU so great.

09-Dec-18
Not everyone that claims to be a MARINE, is a MARINE. Putz is living proof of that. 8^)

09-Dec-18
yfp-rey. No matter what you call Trump, or claim that Trump has done, he will NEVER, EVER be as bad as you.

13-Dec-18
He needs to...

13-Dec-18
What crime did a decorated Marine Colonel, FBI agent, FBI director and now special counsel commit again?

Nothing? Oh yeah. He’s definitely getting locked up.

13-Dec-18
Depends... if Comey and the deep state ever get exposed for this whole FISA/dossier/soft coup attempt, it "could" turn out there was coordination between Comey and Mueller in this special counsel. Remember they are bestest of friends... and it was Comey illegally leaking [classified?] documents to the press via his unuversity buddy for the sole purpose of appointing a special counsel that got all this started.

Wild guesting there, but that is one conceivable route.

13-Dec-18
If journalism was not dead, the media would actually have something to investigate and report on other than "All Things Trump". Mueller's witch hunt is becoming increasingly tainted and the only reason he has any public validity is what today is called "news reporting".

Nothing to See Here: After Mueller Was Forced to Fire Lisa Page and Peter Strzok for Scheming To Cook Up an "Insurance Policy," He Seized Their Phones and... Deleted All Messages and Gave Them to Other FBI Agents To Use, Instead of Preserving Them As Evidence

and this...

Deleted All Messages and Gave Them to Other FBI Agents To Use, Instead of Preserving Them As E&bodytext=I'm sure it was just an oversight. This is deliberate destruction of evidence -- of the same sort that this crew gave Hillary Clinton a pass on. Someone should go to jail in this matter. But it's not Trump.

13-Dec-18
Judge In Flynn Case Demands that FBI Produce the Original Interview Notes

Sean Davis ? @seanmdav · Dec 12, 2018

The latest minute orders from Judge Emmet G. Sullivan, who is overseeing Michael Flynn's case, seem like a big deal. Sullivan just ordered the original Strzok/Pientka memos on the Flynn interview and the official FBI 302, filed 7 months later, to be filed with the court. View image on Twitter

Aggressively Moderate ?? @4for4_philly

@nycsouthpaw @Popehat @renato_mariotti Someone help! I figure Sean's wrong given his MO, just not sure how

I believe this is the same judge who found that Mueller had suborned false testimony in a previous case.

13-Dec-18
Any other stupid questions, yfp. You hang yourself every post. 8^)

14-Dec-18
Flynn pled guilty. What part of that confuses you?

He admitted to lying and plead guilty. If he felt trapped, DONT PLEAD GUILTY and DONT ADMIT IT. How can I make that any simpler?

Would you admit to something you didn’t do? I certainly wouldn’t! Neither would you.

14-Dec-18
It is easy to sit in your chair in front of a computer and tell everyone how you would handle your legal situation. And it's corral dust.

Sit there with a $250,000 legal bill, of which you've paid about 20%, and realize it's another $200k to try your case, and you're out of money. Then tell me how you're going to go to trial, and, oh, the lawyer can't afford to subsidize any more of your case, so he's withdrawing on Monday.

If I had a dollar for every time the Bowsite village idiot pretended to be an expert on stuff he knows nothing about, I'd be on a 2 month African safari, having flown there in my Learjet after driving from my mansion to DIA in my Lamborghini.

14-Dec-18

Annony Mouse's embedded Photo
Annony Mouse's embedded Photo

14-Dec-18

Norseman's embedded Photo
Ring A Bell, YFP????
Norseman's embedded Photo
Ring A Bell, YFP????

14-Dec-18
"Jeffrey if trump promises Putin a 50$million penthouse ……"

Evidence, please and the only evidence that would matter would be if Trump did that after he became POTUS. Because anytime prior to that, he was a private citizen..

Apparently you really belive everything you read at the Daily Kos and Demunderground.

14-Dec-18
That's heavy duty stuff, if we can believe the accuracy of this guy "Fresh Camel".

14-Dec-18

BowSniper's Link
In discussing ways Mueller might eventually wind up in jail himself (however unlikely) we also have THIS breaking news.

But it would take a second special prosecuter really breaking down this whole deep state, and exposing every one of them for their roles in all this.

14-Dec-18
He needs to go to jail because it just feels right and just because he was a Marine Colonel doesn't mean he could or should get a free pass on anything...

15-Dec-18
Mueller also deleted messages from two FBI personnel phones that he was supposed to keep intact. I think if the law was followed Mueller would be in trouble. However, there are two sets of laws now and is a damn shame.

15-Dec-18
Whoa: Mueller Tells Judge in Mike Flynn Case to Go F*** Himself, Refusing to Deliver The Original Notes of the Flynn Interview As He Was Ordered To Do

And of course Mueller immediately wiped Strzok's and Page's phones.

Mueller was ordered to turn over all notes of the Flynn interview and the orginal 302 filed by Strzok and Pientka. That is an interesting 302, because, of course, it has been reported that the interviewing witnesses said that Flynn did not offer any deception.

But then seven months later, when Mueller's looking prosecute Trump, a new 302 gets written that says Flynn did lie?

And Mueller continues defying a judge, refusing to turn over the original, despite being specifically ordered to produce it?

I don't think this calls for a sentence of no time to be served; I think this calls for a striking of Flynn's plea deal and a statement that Flynn has no longer pled guilty and is now officially just innocent.

You cannot tell a fucking judge to go fuck himself.

And you would not do so, unless you had real crimes of your own to cover up.

15-Dec-18
mueller just continues to show just how HONORABLE he was suppose to be.

16-Dec-18
Two More Good Reasons to Shut Down Mueller’s Probe

Ouch...enough legitimate reasons to fire Mueller in spite of the putzeidan proregressive Democrat media protestations.

17-Dec-18
Did some people forget that using profanity is against the CF rules? Oh right. The rules are for other people.

Regardless. The Mueller investigation will trudge along and so far has been very successful.

PS it’s cost 25 million so far. Oh but when you subtract the asset forfeiture of Manafort (45.9M) and Cohen (1.9M), Mueller has actually made a net profit for the government. Meanwhile Trumps mar a lago trips have cost the govt 43M and counting.

17-Dec-18
It still feels right for mueller to get a taste of his own medicine and spend some time in prison...

17-Dec-18
HDE: wouldn't it be funny if Mueller got hoisted on his on petard by being nailed with one of his favorite crimes....a gotcha process crime? !!

17-Dec-18
Spike’s link references a civil case. Mueller is needs to be criminally investigated, indicted, tried and convicted, then he’ll go to prison. Considering that he isn’t under criminal investigation, he’s a long way from going to prison.

Spike,

You are a sucker for a conspiracy theory.

17-Dec-18
Spike,

You asked me a question on another thread. The answer is when you quit the conspiracy stuff. Fair enough?

17-Dec-18
AM - yep

17-Dec-18
"so far has been very successful." mueller was hired to look for Trump/ russian collusion. mueller is like you yfp, He hasn't found anything. Now you and mueller are reaching for ANYTHING to try and show something that this witch hunt was worthy.

17-Dec-18
Also yfp. It will cost even more tax dollars to support ILLEGAL INVADERS, but you seem to choose not to talk about that. Why???? Too easy there moron. 8^)))

21-Dec-18
""James Comey Admits He Didn’t Tell Trump that Democrats Financed Dossier""

21-Dec-18
FBI Refuses To Comply With House Declassification Review of Witness Transcripts – Defers To Robert Mueller…

From link:

"...…proving, yet again, the purpose of the special counsel probe is to control and mitigate the risks from any investigative inquiry. This is how Robert Mueller protects the corrupt officials and corrupt institutions within government..."

22-Dec-18
The acting AG has been cleared by the DOJ to oversee Mueller's investigation, I believe.

If he pulls the plug right away, I say you're on to something. If not, oh well...

23-Dec-18
23-Dec-18
Spike,

Don't you think if they were in Trump's favor he would release them? If they do not reflect well on him, and he failed to release them, I think he will take a hit politically.

23-Dec-18

Your fav poster's Link
This Jeffrey Epstein? Trumps best buddy? Dershowitz best buddy and they guy that was given a deal by prosecutor Acosta now I’m the trump administration?

Yeah I’m sure Mueller would let a scumbag like that get away.

Nice lie though.

24-Dec-18
You mean the Jeffrey Epstein Muller used as an informant?

or this Epstein?

""Special Counsel Robert Mueller personally intervened in the FBI’s investigation of billionaire pedophile Jeffrey Epstein, striking a deal that allowed him avoid prosecution.""

26-Dec-18
27-Dec-18

Annony Mouse's Link

27-Dec-18
Mueller may never "go to jail", but when all of his efforts come to pass, he will go down in history books as a political buffoon.

Mueller and company have indicted a number of Russians knowing that they would never come to court. And he made a move to block discovery should there actually be a trial in the US.

Surprise! “Nude Selfies”? – Mueller’s Russian Target, Concord Management, Responds to Request to Block Discovery…

29-Dec-18

Habitat for Wildlife's Link

29-Dec-18
Jeff...you beat me to the link. This is one to read to get a little more understanding of just how corrupted our government has become under the Obama regime.

30-Dec-18
Emphasizing HfWs link:

"House probe of FBI-DOJ's alleged anti-Trump, pro-Clinton bias hits unceremonious end -- with no report"

30-Dec-18
Guys,. I agree Washington is corrupt! But please help me understand...if there was a mountain of evidence pointing in the direction you claim, would not the House Republicans be making a lot of noise? Maybe they will be on the Sunday talk shows, I am not home to watch.

The Dems definitely over-play their hand, often, like the Russia nonsense. Maybe the other guys are not immune from doing the same?

Who wins keeping the division alive, the operators of politics, which is not limited to just elected officials.

30-Dec-18
HFW- it’s because if Hannity, Limbaugh, Levin, or Alex Jones says it it must be true. The right wing talking heads have so warped reality and greatly divided American politics. Some are so deep into right-wing propaganda that they refuse reality at all cost. I fear Trump is one of them.

30-Dec-18
Same could be said for CNN. What was once a reputable news organization has now become a partisan mouthpiece for the RESIST movement, broadcasting 95% anti-trump democrat talking points and hit-pieces in the effort to reverse the legitimate election results. How many leftists similarly believe this left-wing propaganda at all cost?

30-Dec-18
Don't go throwing cold water on the CF's loyal conspiracy theorists. Think of how wonderful they'll feel when Mueller goes to jail. And, Clinton. And, Obama. And Comey... And... And...

Hey while I'm at it... where's that IG Report we heard so much about? Surely, someone got locked up because of it... just don't recall hearing who.

LMAO

30-Dec-18
I agree with you Bowsniper.

30-Dec-18
CNN has zero credibility IMO, FOX News, not the evening opinion shows, has the most credibility of the big news producers. Again, IMO.

30-Dec-18
Fox News is a big part of the problem and has zero credibility IMO. Same with MSNBC. They are opposite but equal.

30-Dec-18
JTV- if you look at the times or programming that most are tuning into on Fox News I’ll bet it’s 6-9am and 6-10pm when the opinion shows are on. I’m not saying Fox News is always wrong or bad, I’m just pointing out that in “prime time” the are way right wing bias. CNN and MSNBC do the same thing. I long for the days when prime time “news” was really the facts of the day. Many folks take opinion “news” as the way, the light, the gospel. This issue is a huge catalyst for the political divide we have today IMO. You have to wade through a bunch of opinion slanted crap to get to the facts. Now it seems like facts are debatable (alternative facts). For example, did Trump give the military the first pay raise in 10 years? No, that is factually wrong. But Hannity will twist it to try to make it “Trump” true (alternative facts). Then folks will go regurgitate it on line and elsewhere. Left wingers do the same with Maddow, O’Donnell, and Lemon.

31-Dec-18
In the end none of those on the left will see justice, they are too big to jail.

Terry

31-Dec-18
"In the end none of those on the left will see justice, they are too big to jail. Terry"............x2 sort off.

Its more like their mafia family is too big to bring down and the GOP's crime family will sit by hoping they can get rid of Trump for them. All you have to look at is the Flynn sentencing fiasco to get a clear picture of Mueller's bulishit that's going on.

01-Jan-19
03-Jan-19
Dear bowlibs,

CORSI CASE TO PROCEED! Judge Rules Jerome Corsi’s Case Against Robert Mueller to Move Forward to Random Judge

Author and Trump supporter Jerome Corsi is suing Robert Mueller for $350 million over prosecutorial misconduct, leaking confidential information to press, and unconstitutional surveillance.Corsi has a strong case.

CORSI CASE TO PROCEED! Judge Rules Jerome Corsi’s Case Against Robert Mueller to Move Forward to Random Judge Jim Hoft by Jim Hoft January 3, 2019 189 Comments 736Share165TweetEmail

Author and Trump supporter Jerome Corsi is suing Robert Mueller for $350 million over prosecutorial misconduct, leaking confidential information to press, and unconstitutional surveillance. Corsi has a strong case.

• Sitka Gear