Your fav poster 24-Dec-18
Your fav poster 24-Dec-18
Your fav poster 03-Jan-19
70lbdraw 03-Jan-19
Your fav poster 06-Jan-19
21-Dec-18
He was asked under oath by a federal judge if he was coerced, trapped, wanted to change his plea and he said no. He had an opportunity to say if he was coerced and would’ve had the protection of federal courts. Why didn’t he say something?

21-Dec-18
To protect his son.

24-Dec-18
Mueller and YFP are partisan hacks.

Fify

24-Dec-18
Would highly suggest to get the e-book Licensed To Lie by Sidney Powell, the same caste of characters are still doing the damage at all cost.

24-Dec-18
Flynn is in the position he is because of his own doing. Mueller a “political hack” is laughable. Limbaugh and Maddow are political hacks.

24-Dec-18
So, if they indict a Democrat, are they still partisan hacks?

Just trying to keep up;)

24-Dec-18
Rationalizing a GUILTY plea. SMH

24-Dec-18
Again. If Flynn answered yes to the question that the judge posed (“were you entrapped or coerced to plead guilty”) and told the judge , “ yes I plead guilty because I’m broke, I worry about my son. Aliens told me so etc etc, the judge would have to do something to protect Flynn. How? By preventing such coercion. By providing legal representation for Flynn. And by the way where are all the conservative legal minds rushing to defend Flynn? If they believe so strongly that he’s being railroaded, they should band together, petition the court and Mueller and fight for Flynn! Why isn’t that happening?

Because of his own volition, Flynn pleaded guilty and has taken ownership of his lies to the FBI.

End of story.

24-Dec-18
Translation of Jeffrey’s response:

“He’s correct, and I have no response to refute anything he said”

You’re welcome Jeffrey.

03-Jan-19
Give it up Jeffrey. He pleaded guilty, he’s cooperating w Mueller and he’s doing it all on his own. Just stop. You sound foolish already.

03-Jan-19
Well which is the lie? Did he plead guilty?

Did he agree that he did it without duress?

Did he agree to cooperate w Mueller?

Which one of those is the lie ,oh speaker of truths!

And remind us how you’ve never told a lie too!

03-Jan-19
So why did they tell Flynn he didn't need to bring a lawyer...when he clearly should have?

03-Jan-19
He had an opportunity to have his attorney whenever he wanted. I am assuming a three-star general knows his constitutional rights.

And Jeffrey, how do we know that You don’t lie on here? Taking your word for it? OK.

06-Jan-19
Hahahaha!!! RIGHT! It’s trump with the Ace card!

He’s literally changing his Depends every 30 minutes sharting himself at the thought of what’s to come.

Hahahaha. Jeffrey you are awesome man. Just awesome.

• Sitka Gear